Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Welcome!

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Hello folks! Welcome at the new *super cool* Psychonaut forum. :D

First let me start by introducing myself; My name is Shroomslady and I love Shrooms. I'm living in the beautiful city of Amsterdam and I'm 26 years old. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite drug is Mushrooms :wink: I also like to smoke a joint with friends but mainly in the weekend. I'm the new moderator of this and some of the other forums.

So, let me know who you are & let's make friends;)

G

Invité
Hi Miss, Psychonaut Tiax reporting for duty ! I should be soon the moderator of the Salvia forum and I'm 18 years old (yeah, I didn't expected them to accept me as a moderator, I'm kinda honored^^). I'm only into the psychedelics drugs, especially fond of Salvia, LSD and sometimes DXM.

I'm really looking forward seeing this new community growing !

(oh, by the way, I'm Swiss (french speaking), so please forgive me for my sometime "strange" english ^^)

G

Invité
I was more thinking about the moderator post I was named to ^^

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Hello everyone, I am a young male psychonaut born in 1982. So at the time I'm writing this I'im 23 years old. I live in the southern Finland, a country with pretty strict drug laws and a conservative collective attitude toward psychoactives in general (especially among the middle-aged and over citizens, younger generations naturally tend to be more liberal).

When concerning the use of psychoactives, my main interest lies with psychedelics and their use as an aid for self-exploration. But the functions of the human mind, as well as the mechanisms behind it, with the means to affect them, are all subjects that I find fascinating. My other "hobbies" include composing and producing music (mostly electronic) at my homestudio.

I will be moderating the forum areas Mushrooms, Other psychoactives and Art & Philosophy. I also keep my virtual self hanging on the psychonaut.com IRC-channel, #psychonaut at QNet, and I'm always interested of talking with new people.

Let's keep this place growing and the spririt high!