Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Weird dream thingy

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
Hey guys, whats good? i'm doing alot better then i was before, i haven't had a flashback in a long time.

I'm posting this because i had some unusual dreams this morning.

Well, it started with a false awakening, so i was in my bed. I was seeing this guy (he looked kind of angry) pacing at the end of my bed and in my dream state i thought i was hallucinating him. I was just trying to go to sleep, so i closed my eyes and it was like i felt sleep coming over me and then i started to hear this like kinda chuging train kinda noise of footsteps, they would get louder and faster as they seemed to get closer and they were coming from the left of me and then once they would get louder, id get really scared and be in a kind of sleep paralysis state and eventually wake up pretty shook up.

The really weird thing is that this happened three times in a row this morning and after the third time i just couldnt get back to sleep so i got up.

Thoughts, feedback? I'm kinda nervouse about going to sleep tonight. lol now i gotta go to school. Peace.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Well, although shared consciences is still a possibility, I still think that dreams are a personalized thing. However, if I had this dream I would have the following thoughts:

Angry guy - Represents your own anger about something, possibly even mad at yourself over something.

Train Coming - Connected to the anger above, is there some big event or large school project or something important that's coming up?

Repetition - I've had this happen very often with dreams. Think of your subconscious as an MP3, if you press pause (drift in and out), it flows logically. But if you completely pull and go back in, it resets, as if you pressed replay.

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
hmm. definately interesting. your suggestions would make sense if the dream is a message. on the train thing though it was more like footsteps like some kind of monster getting closer to me, idk why i said train just the way the footsteps progressed it sounded kinda like a train. lol

Now thinking back on the dream its kinda funny lol but at the time it was pretty scary. anyway its still interesting how i had the exact same dream happen 3 times in a row with very minor detail changes.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Thats the most fucked up dream I've heard about yet - congrats.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i recently had a really fucked up dream
buuuut its so fucked up that im keeping to myself
lets just say it made me feel like that little kid that wants to pull the covers over my head with the light on
i woke from it in the middle of the night with sleep paralysis which i usually dont mind but after such a distressing dream i just wanted to get up and get a drink or something, it gave me this terrible feeling and i saw a dark figure like a blotch of darkness work its way up my wall and stop in the corner of the ceiling then i fell back asleep and had more terrible dreams
woke up and hardly spoke all day because of the strange feeling i had
shaken

i think i understand the subject to a degree...i just wish it wasnt so harsh