Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Weed enhancement?

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
Hi fellow-potheads, if you were'nt you would probably not open this post :D. Anyway, i smoke a lot of weed, i even have some plants in my garden that are running to a meter :grin:.I hear a lot of people talking about making weed better with all kinds of herbs and i wonder: is any of this true? I don't think that you can believe all that you read on the net :confused:. There must be someone on the forum who has experience with this, i even read a post somewhere from someone from Japan :grin:. If it is true i could make my harvest a bit spicyer :grin:. It's not that it has to be trip-weed or anything but a rough edge should make an experienced weedsman like me happy! :lolwsign:

V

vanveen

Invité
you can't really make it spicyer. but you can mix up some actual leaves when you smoke a joint..this sometimes gives a real nice feeling in your throat, or even taste good!
what kind of plants are you growing? haze, skunk, white specie?

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
I'm already using ALGRO, a liquid fertilizer. They are really groing good! And a mild insecticide called polysect. It are K2-plants (outdoor) by the way :)
But i don't really mean making the weed itself better, cause i know it's gonna be good, since i saw the thc on the small buds when they where pre-flowering. I mean mixing it with an other kind of smokeable herb, relaxing or stimulating that doesn't matter. Mixing it with leaves is not such a good idea i think, because you can always get surprise in the coffeeshop for 5 euro per gram. And that's buds mixed with leaves. Anyhow maybe someone knows a kind of herb that mixes well with weed and has effects, thats important :grin:
thanks for the replies by the way :grin:

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
According to the replies i think i should stick to pure weed :grin:. Don't these herbal joints on the site give you a buzz?

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
According to the replies i think i should stick to pure weed

Works just fine for me ! Skin up with tabacco to get stones, skin up pure to get high !

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
Alrighty! Stick to the pure thing it is. I just like to combine things :grin: if you know what i mean ;)

ajcmcd

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juil 2005
well there are many many other psychoactive, or intoxicating plants the the ganja. pot is only the begining of the wonderful world of entheogens. look at any ethnobotanic shops on the net, many psychoactive alkaloid containing plants are legal. personally i suggest adding salvia divinorum, or any other such plants to add to any smoking pleasure. just make sure you know what the affects are going to be and what you are smoking. i mean the variet of smokable plants is immense, many of which are completely safe and legal. if you do try salvia, a favorite of mine, be sure to read a users guide. i personally love smoking a little reefer and some of the diviners sage. last time i did, i began smoking low grade hashish a freind of mine made, very decent beaster weed, some shit weed, and a sweet bowl of highly extracted salvia. after the initial salvia trip, every time i stood up, the ensuing headrush felt like a repeat salvia trip, not to mention i was extremely high.