Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Web Design

• Auteur de la discussion markzdemetrez
  • Date de début
M

markzdemetrez

Invité
Have you try hiring someone for website design services? What are your experienced? Is it good or bad? Expensive or not? Feel free to share experience.

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Currently I am studying Web Design & Interactive Media. I am hoping to find some work at some point in the near future. Since I am still in school learning this stuff and have a lot to learn I would come very cheap as far as cost for me to design and code a site. I can say though that I am pretty good with what I can do and write clean code for browsers to interpret. I would post my portfolio site but it has personal contact information and I imagine that it would violate some of the rules as far as what sites can be posted.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
You can learn web design yourself really easily by using the internet.

What you need to learn is:
- Photoshop (Beginner Level) or any other good image editor software, but I recommend Photoshop CS5
- HTML (Beginner to Intermediate Level)
- Optional: Javascript, PHP, Flash

Takes 2 to 3 months if you play around with it everyday for a couple of hours.

If you need any help with a website or a blog of yours, feel free to message me about it, I could be able to help.

glomilla7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Déc 2014
I have an experience with a company named Pro Business Corp.
They did everything in cheap price what I ask them to do for me, And My website looks Great. I'm so happy that I paid to a right place. See My website and let me know guys how is it?
Here's the link Eyelash Extensions in Barrie

pjriest

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Août 2016
Depends what you want. Sounds like the original question is more about obtaining a website rather than learning how to put one together. Nowadays, you can get a decent website up and running using off the shelf content management systems - google it.. I'm not gonna advertise them here. Won't be amazingly bespoke, but clean, professional looking, flexible and usually cheaper than hiring a company to do it.

Eztest

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2016
Don't personally know any companies but I've worked with people who work within that industry and in companies that do that sort of thing and they can actually be really helpful! you'll find good ones will cater for you, and if needed do pretty much anything you need regarding designing and stuff, depending on the company even marketing help.

worldlad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2016
I would recommend Shopify and search for a good free trail period on Google, I've heard there is a few kicking around with 6 weeks free.

robbert

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2016
I am very picky and also strict when hire someone to do website design. There was sometime, what i intended to the web to look alike not as much as the designer can portray the way i want. So it could be a long process sometimes due to i need to tell the designer what to do and what i do not like.