Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

We are unknowingly experiencing alien influences. yes or no?

bliksem

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
We are (unknowingly) experiencing alien influences. yes or no?

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Errrh, who knows, right?
Maybe, maybe not, that can't be stated, although some will disagree i'm sure.
The sun and moon are quite alien, so i guess so?

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
it s kinda subjective, what do you mean with alien influences?

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
lol i can be experiencing anything 'unknowingly'... how would i know?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Aliens are unknowningly experienceing us as well.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
Aliens are unknowningly experienceing us as well.
Or perhaps they know ALL about it :lol:

Honestly, and I really don't mean offence, I think these sorts of questions are really silly, perhaps worse than silly. It's fun to humour our imaginations on the subject, but I think it distracts us from what we should be looking at: fixing the clusterfuck we have caused. That's why, although space exploration is fantastic, I disagree with it altogether. That money would be much better invested in education, lessening our impact on the planet, recycling, sheltering/feeding the poor and hungry, health care for third world, and did I mention education? I also question the motives, we shouldn't get to know about potentially habitable planets, we don't deserve a dessert after dinner (Earth).

bliksem

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
If silly questions result in these type of answers i'll try to post sillier ones.

bliksem

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
it s kinda subjective, what do you mean with alien influences?

We are being observed? We are being helped? Or kept down? Maybe we're just a colony? Or No it's out of the question because....?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
we should lessen our impact on the planet indeed but we shouldn't stop working together with the planet. the planet needs us as its sustainability is being increasedly threatened by teh cancer alias human "civilisation".

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
bliksem a dit:
If silly questions result in these type of answers i'll try to post sillier ones.
Hey mate, sorry for my reply. I was not in a good place in my head last night (not that I really am now). We can't constantly talk about the "deep" subjects anyways, I am quickly drained by such topics. Sorry again brother, I have to try harder not to spread the negativity!

bliksem

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
I think it's a fair and good reply. You're looking at the state the world is in.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I think that we humans, could be partly alien. Our minds seem to work in a way that is so different from other life forms on the planet. Maybe we are the result of some alien having sex with an ape? XD

But if we were being influenced by aliens at the moment, what would be the aliens' goal? What are they tring to do?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
For some reason I think the 'tree of knowledge' in religious myths and tales has something to do with either alien intelligence, or with psychadelics.

However you have to remember our planet is almost perfect for carbon chemistry - there isn't going to be another planet out there that devoloped carbon based life forms any faster... unless it had a glass ceiling.

So, for us to be influenced by aliens a few million years ago I don't think is really possible. . .

So no I don't think we have ever been visited by aliens, nor will we ever be. The universe is to vast and our limits are too immidiate.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Aliens are a product of the planetary consciousness, with the galactical consciousness and the universal consciousness we are all one.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
considering the vastness of the so called universe and considering the almost infinite possibilities for solar systems etc etc it almost appears absurd to assume that we are the only lifeform, let alone the only intelligent, in the vastness of space, galaxies, etc, and if a race out there would be really superiorly developed then our punyness is even more laughable than it was before, considering how we imagine those aliens which is mostly a joke, but no wonder, because it is "the unknown" and therefore causes fear in us but funnily also curiosity and lust for possibly hidden knowledge... oh and for other aliens we would be the aliens too in the same way that they would be the aliens for us! LOL!!!!!

regarding the tree of life and the tree of knowledge they could be metaphors... for life and for knowledge and how both grows like trees and both having the possibility for abstractly being structured in "trees" with branches etc.

peace :weedman:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I really miss GOD on this forum when it comes to questions like these... and I really think these kind of questions are piling up since he had to leave...

bliksem

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
we experience magnetic waves from planets and stars all day everyday, you can literally hear them on am radio. so, uh, yes, we experience things that are not from earth. conscious entities not from earth definitely exist, but i dont think that we currently experience anything realted to them, unless you consider dna "alien" since it probably didn't originate here. they've found many fossils of bacteria frozen in rocks from space that have hit earth. that should get the gears turning