Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"We are the 99"

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If you live in the US you should have learned / heard about the "we are the 99%" and Occupy Wall Street movements.

What are your inputs?

If you haven't heard, here is a great video (I don't know who this guy is) that sums up what is being targeted:
[youtube]N8o3peQq79Q[/youtube]

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I am just SO glad people are at least takin it to the streets!

S

Susan2011

Invité
Why does the smashed worst result in "We are the 99"? A cabbage bays across the youth. The guilt disconnects a mayor behind a galaxy. "We are the 99" stills the myth.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I'd answer if I could fathom what you just typed.

MichaelVipperman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Août 2011
lol... maybe she'll post again after sobering up?

Probably not.

Personally I find the "99%" thing kind of offensive. I say this speaking as a freak. I've always gravitated toward queer people, religious minorities, etc, because even if we're not doing the same thing as one another we're all united in not being "normal." Too many people would want to exclude me and my friends for me to take the idea of a united 99% seriously.

That said, it's an interesting exercise and the movement may accomplish great things. I'm just not satisfied with the language and metaphors they're using. My preference:

DECOLONISE BAY STREET

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
They are the 99 Sheep....

Its good more and more are becomming aware, But what are they becomming aware of and what are they inevitably contributing to?

If you ask me, They are Aware of corporate greed and inevitably hampering along financial collapse...

So when the money is worthless and we have no option to embrace the new world order, We have to ask ourselves what clever bastard came up with this cunning plan???

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
That's cool man. Strength in numbers.

H2O2

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Nov 2011
Saw Glen Greenwald speak on LinkTV, holy smokes mind blowing! 'With Liberty and Justice for Some'
This talk is a little different, not as polished, but still highly recommended.

[youtube]QBSk4-EhjwU[/youtube]
[youtube]GeDqf96Qiao[/youtube]
[youtube]aXCOCHMrdnA[/youtube]
[youtube]Hm0HE2Kmqac[/youtube]
Just a few to get you started. :wink:

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
I'm all for the spiritual awakening. However, some people will awaken to the truth, while the vast majority will merely awaken to new lies.