Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Washington State

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm going there in a month. See you all there :)

Reasonablelogic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mar 2011
What's in Washington? Did I miss something? :oops:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
the biggest event ever. Millions will gather along the coast in an effort to

nah, I'm just going on a camping trip, seeing if anyone will be around there.

structure4

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2011
It's pretty far from the coast, but about an hour or two west of Seattle (on the other side of the sound) is a very cool town called Port Townsend. Very much worth a stop if it's on your way. It was supposed to be what Seattle ended up being so there's some weird energy going on there. There's random abandoned military bunkers and forts all over the place in the woods surrounding the town too.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think my dad went to there... said the people were like from movies - overly social in many ways :).

Appalachian trail - for some reason it doesn't capture my interest - I don't know why. I have no doubt it is beautiful though.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
speaking of the appalachian trail, you should read "A walk in the woods" by Bill Bryson, funniest book I ever read :D

Reasonablelogic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mar 2011
The west coast seems awesome. I need to do some exploring, east coast is sorta lame..

structure4

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2011
West coast is awesome for exploring. Rainforests, deserts, mountains, oceans.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lol

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
haha yeah i blew it. :oops: i was totally skimming when i posted :lol:

west coast is even better imo. i got to take a trip to california last summer, it was amazing. private beaches all over the place. just hike for a little while in certain areas and you'll come to pristine beaches with nobody around for miles, no trash anywhere, it's truely refreshing. i plan to move to mid-northern california once i gain enough money to do it safely

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
hey cool, i was born in spokane, washington. i love the weather in that place and theres alot of artsy people. the graffiti supply website, artprimo.com, has an actual shop there. kinda small but you can pick up graff magazines or some cool markers if youre there. i bet the weeds nice up there too

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
guys im drunk in portland oregon. last night i slept accidently on a pile of human shit in my sleeping bag/. is seeped through and got my whole shirt and shorts. yhay portland oregon.

at anyrate this is the shit. i condone travelling without a plan. may be the alcohol tralking. I'll refrain from any more posting byesxzzzzzzzzzzzz don't get lost!

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
hahahaha when you've slept in human shit you know you've been having a good time :lol:

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Allusion a dit:
haha yeah i blew it. :oops: i was totally skimming when i posted :lol:

west coast is even better imo. i got to take a trip to california last summer, it was amazing. private beaches all over the place. just hike for a little while in certain areas and you'll come to pristine beaches with nobody around for miles, no trash anywhere, it's truely refreshing. i plan to move to mid-northern california once i gain enough money to do it safely

I hope to eventually move to the West Coast or maybe Hawaii some day. I would however like to move overseas to Europe. There are a lot more electronic music parties there than here in the United States.

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
guys im drunk in portland oregon. last night i slept accidently on a pile of human shit in my sleeping bag/. is seeped through and got my whole shirt and shorts. yhay portland oregon.

at anyrate this is the shit. i condone travelling without a plan. may be the alcohol tralking. I'll refrain from any more posting byesxzzzzzzzzzzzz don't get lost!

I am not even going to ask why you slept on a pile of shit. I will say that I am having a few laughs at your expense. LULz.