Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WEED. Revisited.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
So, if you didn't read or don't remember my old posts, weed is a very strong psychoactive for me. My brain, when under the influence of THC, doesn't recognize it as anything done before - it's like a new substance everytime, thusly I get a bit anxious, subconsciously "What the fuck did he just do!?"

So i smoked for the first time last night, sober, in about 4 months. I became extremely critical of my life, my friends, my habits. I wanted to go home and hit the books, study my homework, stop hanging out till the middle of the night with friends, and do something productive.

I became very... judegemental of my friends as well, and to be honest I came to the conclusion that my friend has aspergers syndrome. A very odd disease where it's like an extreme case of ADHD - you just focus and divert your attention to ideas that others really don't pay attention to. Everything you think of is somehow tied to ideas that may not even be relevant... atleast this is what my friend is like. Very 1-track mind, his thoughts are more important than yours, he needs to explain things and other people need to listen, even though his thoughts aren't relevant to the situation...

ANYWAYS.

So I've decided that weed, especially this new 20%+ THC content crazy shit is to be used 2 times a year, as an entheogen... I am more comfortable smoking DMT than mrijane, and to be honest DMT relieves my anxiety, where as thc just amplifies it.

There you go! Has fun on st.patricks day!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
wow i find that mindset quite suprising. i smoke hash daily, but i suppose i shouldnt.. i do anyway thhough.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Weed is a very intense experience for me too, I communicate the experience in a much more intense fashion than my friends. It feels like being struck by lighting. Sometimes one or two tokes off the pipe puts me in candyland, literally, I start to see clouds of psychedelic toned colors, floating jewels everywhere that seem to be very far away, shadow stains from the object I was seeing just a second ago, the little worms of light acquire a violet texture and flourish happily among the clouds, time perception explodes or something and I perceive every inhalation and exhalation as, well...endless, etc. When I hadn't internalize the infinite experience of consciousness it was an utterly tiring experience. It does not affect my skills tho but I am instantly pushed by the need to be alone and perceive this intensity.

lol when with my friends I too get that feeling of being wasting my time, of seeing them talking boring crap (that's what I have come to call having the wrong company), and the urge to hit the books. Have you tried following, maybe just a bit, that anxious new found will? Have you studied when high?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I never get the chance to study high, but I studied the morning after... (I'm always stuck with people for a long time if I'm high - they get a grasp on me and I feel like a dick saying "bring me home").

After having the revelation my friend has aspergers... it turns out he does have aspergers. Go figure. :rolleyes:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
mabey weed is some sort of diagnosis tool for you..

you should be a doctor :p

preferably one in cali so you can smoke b4 assessments :lol:

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
maybe its cause my parents smoked while pregnant, but i almost never get negative symptoms from cannabis.
even my friend whos been smoking since like 8 will not want to smoke before we go into a social area but i would prefer it. i think im very prone to addiction but after going off and on with it, im confident to say its not a big deal of a drug to me .

keep in mind i hardly get a hold of dank stuff, like one hitter quitter shit, but there was a month or two when we were smoking just pure skunk and i found my body adjusting to be able to smoke this stuff as if it were reg. i even had a week of no smoking after that with no crankiness or withdrawal like symptoms.
i can happily say i got to a point where i could sleep, eat, and socially interact completely sober and no panic attacks, no loss of appetite, no depression. i wouldnt say im cured but i will say that cannabis and other psychoactives, used carefully, helped me to live freely without a crutch of prescribed pills or just plain old drugs. i smoke recreationally now proudly

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I do diagnose alot of shit when I'm high, i've even felt my kidneys not doing well - later diagnoses of i.g. nephropethy.

It's a very... strong drug for me. It affects perception, what I concentrate on and what I am able to see more often. My senses are extremely enhanced and my coordination of the brain with the senses is extremely enhanced. Like a blind man's hearing, or a deaf man's vision...

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i guess after years of abuse i lost any possibility of achieving that with THC, but it still works for what i use it for.

do you have actual medical knowledge, or did the THC point out symptoms you hadnt noticed and you researched it?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
No medical knowledge - I just pick up on things while high... especially medical things. It becomes divine like when I'm on mushrooms, as if I can see ailements to come... I think I have a bit of shaman blood in me or something. I wish I didn't get so anxious while high, I would totally love to help people out more.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
i think when weed changes your perception and you realize things you didnt before, your own wisdom and creativity put theories to those things. like weed can help but it does not guarantee help, the right person needs to use it. (not directed at anyone in particular)