Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Visionary art website

deepsun80

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Nov 2009
Greetings to all at Psychonaut,
I am an artist new in the visionary and psychedelic art realm, and wanted to introduce my site here :

http://www.visionarytemple.com

The art there represents my attempt to draw the visions that I have seen on entheogenic voyages (specifically from mushrooms and Ayahuasca). Its an ongoing journey and the series of works on my site is just the start, although it took my a few years just to get to the level where I can start, the visions being so difficult to recall in the sober state.
You may also purchase my art as 3D posters from the site....if you wish to help out a poor artist :)
I welcome comments and inquiries.
Thanks for reading my post.

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Hey Deepsun
I saw your artwork on the entheogenic evolution podcast. The last episode had brahmarishi as it's cover. Very colourful full artwork. I like it :heart:
:D

Quark13

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Sept 2009
I saw your work before on The grow report. Pretty cool stuff. Keep it up. Please let us know when you got a new piece finished.

deepsun80

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Nov 2009
Much thanks. Yes both Martin Ball and Zandor have been generous enough to include my art on their sites.
Im glad that my art is being seen by the community :)
Ive got a couple of new art Im working on, they should be up sometime soon.

deepsun80

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Nov 2009
I added some new art on my site, continuing on in my journey to draw the entheogenic visions.

Again...hope you enjoy....and please let me know what you think.

Spiral

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2010
I have one of your art pieces, I got it from my birthday.
I have the one of the shaman, I love it!

Great work!!

deepsun80

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Nov 2009
Im glad you liked it Spiral :)
Although....Visionary Temple is now entirely changed!
Its now an online tome for Indian mythologies, which Ive illustrated in a visionary art style.
I started with the Ramayan, which somehow I have felt a resonance to whenever I do inner journeys, and only the 1st part so far. I figured if ample folks like it then Ill continue with the rest.
I have tried to illustrate it in a style which is another attempt to represent the visions, different from my earlier style.
Oh, and Ive decided to take off the commercial aspect of my art (which I had on my first site, where I offered the art as posters for purchase) and present it just for people to enjoy and familiarize with Hindu folklore. Taking the commercial aspect off also relieves me of worrying about selling the art etc.
Plz check it out, and let me know what you think....it would be great if you can send me a message through the site. If I get enough positive feedback, Ill continue with it.

http://www.visionarytemple.com