Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Virola, does anyone try it ?

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Virola is a genus of large trees, some of which produce a red, N,N-DMT- and 5-MeO-DMT-containing resin from the inner bark. havent tried it yet but hoping i will someday. good luck.

systemdoll

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
15 Nov 2005
Thank you J-Lazy, but is anyone try it please, i've got some and cannot find TR, even on Erowid.

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well but if it contains N,N-DMT- and 5-MeO-DMT
then why dont u just look for trip reports on the effects of those substances??
it all about the 1 molecule u know I dont think it really matters much wether it comes from Virola or any other DMT containing plant
it more about the quantity of DMT in it right ?

systemdoll

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
15 Nov 2005
Thank you ProStoner. You're right.
Now i'm just asking myself about the dosage.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
P

Poluxx

Invité
saluuut bah moi j'aime beaucoup les artichauds et sinon je suis un pingouin :D

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
i wouldn't underestimate Mimosa Hostilis... very powerful DMT source in my experience.

Sorry, i don't have experience with virola

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
I have took pegan and mimosa hostilis!Groush-waste of money.Virola is the best thing to mix with MAOi-pegan :x

You have to keep in mind that there's a lot of variety in the quality of plant material between different suppliers. So far the strongest ayahuasca-experience for me was with Peganum Harmala and Mimosa Hostilis. Just because you've tried one sort of plant material once doesn't mean that all the plant material in the world is exactly like that. Looking at ayahuasca-related forums it would seem that there is some sort of consensus of M. Hostilis being one of the most potent DMT-sources.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mimosa hostilis is if Im not right Wood bark-******* sell that with pegan-The most cheapest but also the most vomiting and XP of drinking this tea-stuff is for me similar to eating shit.I have made 3 cups of it and bearly drink one and half,with only RGB sensation. 8)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Yes, tea brewed from MHRB does taste awful, I agree on that one. But when it comes to ayahuasca, one doesn't drink it for the taste. For me the the MHRB from ******* worked great.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Dont take virola.There are other DMT source.Try licking bufo-bufo-In europe common toad

you mean bufotenin? the stuff that causes bad feelings with some adananthera species? in my opinion bufotenin really sucks, with yopo for example you want a lot of DMT and as few bufotenin as possible.

G

Invité
No Bufo actually means frog or toad in latin and bufotonine is similar to substances frogs produce.
But Goran means a toad that produces halucinogenic toxins when it's scared, so if you licked it you're gonna trip :D
Never heard of Kikkerlikken?

BTW: I don't think it was the bufo bufo, because bufo bufo is the latin name for the ordinary toad.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
I have took pegan and mimosa hostilis!Groush-waste of money.Virola is the best thing to mix with MAOi-pegan :x

I took pegan and mimosa and had a very rewarding, intense trip ;)

Took it twice, both times very content. I tried to brew caapi/viridis once with a friend. Boiled for 20 hours, we drank it, lay down and.......woke up the next morning wondering what happened :)