Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Video Games

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
:? :? :? :? :?
There is no active thread on the topic of video games, so I'll start a new one.

I've got a healthy gaming habit, 4 to 5 hours a week, in average. I don't play MMORPGs (those are evil), but I thought I'd post a list of what I think are good video games to play when you're smoking your old uncle's green!

Jamaika MU Online
For those of you who love old school 3D graphics and Diablo II style role playing. Based on a medieval/fantasy theme.
Free to play and to download.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
If you enjoy indulging yourself into storylines, and are a fan of horror movies, this is the ultimate game for you. Now available on Steam (game library platform for Windows PC and MAC OS)

Pirates of the Burning Sea
Now free to play, published by Sony Online Entertainement. If you fancy yourself a sailor, a pirate, or perhaps even a captain, then you might just enjoy this online action/adventure game. Yes, you get to sail ships in real-time.

Dead Island
Experience the Zombie Apocalypse safely from a computer screen. Oh, and multiplayer co-op gameplay, up to 4 players. BRAINS!!!!!

Happy Wheels
Browser game here: http://www.totaljerkface.com/
Very strange game.

Project64 (Nintendo 64 Emulator software for computers)
Get to play F-Zero X, Starfox, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Glover, Banjo Kazooie, Rayman 2, Earthworm Jim, Castlevania, Bomberman, Megaman, Donkey Kong, Resident Evil 2, Zelda all over again!

Sonic CD (1991 USA Version)
One of the best games of the Sonic series (along with Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, now re-issued and re-mastered for PC).
You can play Sonic CD on a nintendo genesis emulator, such as Fusion. The ROM is free to download. I can upload it if anyone wants it, just ask.

Feel free to share some of the stuff you find yourself playing at the moment.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I havnt played much at all this year but Skyrim is pretty immersive (thats an understatement)

Out of all games i've ever played 2 series have a place in my heart, final fantasy and metal gear solid.
nuff said. lol

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
diablo 3 comes out = I become hobbit. PEace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
minecraft is pretty immersive and creative (especially with smoke and good friend/s), although, I have to admit that I'm a gamer addict and it is one of my biggest vices. If I were to give any advice on a contemporary game, though, it'd have to be minecraft. Notch, the Swede-head behind the game, is truly thinking outside of the box, and it has built an amazing first level of a new technology for gaming (and, in fact, for virtual reality). still lots ahead of him, but he'll get there with his team!

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
I love fallout 3 but my pc hates it. waiting on neverwinter night mmorpg to come out been playing ddo. Gta 4 is fun. Got hard for me sorta close to the end. Black and white was cool untill I ran into a glitch in the game. Need for speed is good...not sure what it was called... most wanted er something but its not the new one i havent played that one yet. I forgot what diablo was like and bought the last one and I regret it... Great graphic and such but it just seemed to simple. Dnd Dagerdale I am playing right now and it's not that great.... I get tired of games and go to the next one. I wish i couldnt just finish one like fallout.

Ty-fighter97

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2013
Hark a dit:
I love fallout 3 but my pc hates it.
Yeah me too love fallout 3. Have you played fallout new vegas yet, i like it much better than 3 because of all the political engineering aspects and stuff.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I wish new vegas let me use my guy from 3 an that new vegas would let my jump over mountains an not make the crazy border lines, so much unused map. aside from that I have no complaints.

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
I've kinda fallen out of the whole video games thing lately. Waiting on the new GTA5 though!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it's been a while since i played a lot video games... but i still sometimes have nostalgia feelings or so... i guess i just like fantasy worlds if they're cool and well made or so... some games seem to have cool psychedelic aspects and other games just are fun more arcade like or so... but then again maybe it's much more complex and it would be a oversimplification. i mean like some games are just really cool...
anyway... i had a game boy and nintendo 64, but mostly i played pc games... one of my favorites was warcraft 3 and diablo 2, i almost was pro lol and a little bit addicted for a while playing in the battle net.. but yeah there are definately a lot of other games that i really like.
lol pc games can be like drugs, seriously... however also in good ways because they can connect people.
roleplaying games after all are not always virtual... but i think it doesn't always have to be bad and can be way cool!! :retard: :lol: :grin:

peace

jasonorland88

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2013
The Witcher series is everything I want in a video game and a perfect example of my preferred type of stories: dark and gritty high fantasy story set in the middle ages. fantastic gameplay, beautiful visuals and believable characters.

Although in the end it depends on the game itself. There are games where you don't need a story, or story is of minimal importance. A perfect example would be hack and slash games, you play them to hack your way through stuff, not to enjoy a story.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
terraria is a really nice game, it similar to minecraft but is a bit more polished and is more fun for me. love diablo 1 and 2 and the gta series but playing old snes and sega games is the best

Cieg18

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Oct 2013
I've played Naruto and have had a championship on a local event here in our place. :D I'm into RPGs as well in General specially the FF series. :D

Nada noor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
usually about an 1-2 hours since I have classes in the day and work at night so that few hours is all I get, but on sat and sundays when I don't go out I play for the whole day from about 9 am to 1 am, usually modern warfare 2

DaL33tTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juil 2014
My kind of games are usually FPS,but i also like third person shooters like gears of wars etc.I also like old school games like doom..

VaporOnly

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Fev 2015
i just got an alienware m17x r4 , my other laptop shit the bed so i upgraded

i want to play DayZ it loooks awesome