Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Unusual Salvia

clutchburner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2006
I have used salvia a few times with great experiences. I came accross this salvia I have never seen or heard of before though, does anybody know anything about this salvia. It is called Mighty Mighty Salvia and Quick Hit Salvia. I found at http://www.salviapimp.com
I have used 5x and 10x extracts in the past. They look cool and I am wondering how they compare to my experiences.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Simply other names for extracts. Just a sale pitch.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
DevXavier a dit:
Simply other names for extracts. Just a sale pitch.

Yeah indeed.

Or is this some kind of advertisement? (see: 1st post)

Cheers :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Ah, yah.

Possibility as well!

I reckon we're both right.

clutchburner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2006
No, I'm not trying to advertise for the site. I was just simply wondering if anyone in the salvia forums ever had any experience with the products because I am interested in them. It seems I will have to try them out for myself though. I will report back my experience after I make an order and try them out.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Probably a waste of money as it's just an overpriced extract.

clutchburner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2006
DevXavier a dit:
Probably a waste of money as it's just an overpriced extract.
Maybe, but maybe it is something extraordinary. You have not personally tried it, so clearly you cannot know. Making a judgement that something is bad without having any knowledge about it shows ignorance in my opinion.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well I was going to say something about ordering from a place called "SalviaPimp" being pretty ignorant as well, but their prices dont appear over-priced at all. Looks pretty cheap actually.

I'd sooner wipe my ass with the stuff than pay for it, but let us know how it works fer ya.

I do have a sneaking suspicion, however, that you are associated with the site and this is just some shitty subversive advertising. If you're a vendor and you want to plug your site, just tell us" Hey I've got a site where I sell salvia, check it out", don't give the whole bull shit-run around- hey-look-what-I-found dumb assedness.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
That's what I'm thinking as well.

Yer defending a product a bit too fanatic to be "the average unsuspecting costumer". If yer from the website: It's probably the worst salvia selling website I have seen to this day. Not kidding.

Besides that, the product description doesn't even say how much of the salvia yer going to recieve for the 25USD.

Smells like HOAX to me.

G

Invité
Well with a site name with Salvia pimp I'm not even thinking of ordering there :mrgreen:

And also those extract names... djeez... I've heard of bad sales pitches, but these cover them all :?

G

Invité
clutchburner a dit:
Making a judgement that something is bad without having any knowledge about it shows ignorance in my opinion.

Shit talking to someone who's 350 post older than you shows f*cking irrespect in my opinion.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
totally right
i mean, how can you make another kind of salvia?
you could make a stronger extract and give it a special name saying you're doing a once-in-a-lifetime special offer deal, but i even doubt it's a much stronger extract.

i do see they ship bulk orders, but who would buy 5oz of salvia from that site? :D
i wouldn't trust these guys with my 1000 dollars lol

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Meduzz a dit:
i wouldn't trust these guys with my 1000 dollars lol

For me that would be: 50 cents ;)

Cluthburner, I'm quite interested in how the results are. So if you're just an ordinairy customer, why don't you post us a reply how the experience was? Since propably none of us will try it. No hard feelings.

Cheers

clutchburner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2006
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
For me that would be: 50 cents ;)

Cluthburner, I'm quite interested in how the results are. So if you're just an ordinairy customer, why don't you post us a reply how the experience was? Since propably none of us will try it. No hard feelings.

Cheers

I will post the results. The order is on its way to me now.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well good luck..
allthough u have guts .. to order from a website with a name like salviapimp..
I mean can't get more disrespectfull than that ...

mudlucious

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2006
I have used salvia a few times with great experiences. I came accross this salvia I have never seen or heard of before though, does anybody know anything about this salvia. It is called Mighty Mighty Salvia and Quick Hit Salvia. I found at http://www.salviapimp.com
I have used 5x and 10x extracts in the past. They look cool and I am wondering how they compare to my experiences.

i just bought an 1/8 of 20x from salviapimp with a free sample of quick hit and it was horrible, at least compared to the stuff i bought from "btbrothers.com"

i would recomend this website http://www.phytoextractum.com/index.php ... ex&cPath=2

these extracts are so potent you can visibly see crystals in the extracts...it will kick your ass

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
mudlucious a dit:
these extracts are so potent you can visibly see crystals in the extracts...it will kick your ass

Sounds okay.. but if you could see the crystals; wouldn't it be un-smokable? Because it's too harsh.

Post some experiences ;)

Cheers

mudlucious

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2006
i took about .3 grams of 20x standardized extract from btbrothers.com and loaded it into a homade salvia bong (because it leaves a gross taste in my glass) and took a huge rip *with a torch lighter*. at first i felt just really high, then you start losing all rational thought and after about a minute you are transported into a different dimension.

i'v had three almost identicle experiences. ill try to go into detail because they get fuzzy afterwards. heres the best description i can give.

first it feels like gravity is angry at me and wants to make me fall down, then every memory or thought about our universe goes away (including the fact that you just smoked) and i think that my life and universe doesnt exist and it was only a dream that im just waking up from. in this new universe everything is ass backwards it is hard to make sense out of it, and it is different every time. it is similar because sometimes you think that you are living the life of an inanimate object. it usually freaks me out because it makes me feel like an infinately small part of some vast network of other small things. one time i thought that the universe was like a giant book, only the pages were every thing that exists. each page had a different thing on it and each thing was like what a person would be, i thinkl i might have been a table or a door.

then all of a sudden you realize you have a body and then you start to remember. for me once i looked at my hands i just snapped back into my body.

if you really want to trip try doing it in complete darkness, youll get even more visuals and it will seem to last longer.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Either in darkness, or (even better in my opinion .. just with closed eyes. I must admit that I haven't tried open eyed for quite a few, but since my mind takes off anyway, I don't need my eyes for any input. This works distracting for me, it keeps me more in this dimension.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
edit: never mind should learn reading

But anyway, buying Salvia from a shop called Salvia pimp, you deserve what you get :p