Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trivium

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Since my first mushroom experiences in 1993 I have been thinking about this idea that somehow, somewhere a technique must exist that can give clarity of mind with certainty, like psychedelics but more controlled and repeatable.

Like many of you, I gave up after many years of experimenting and being told by so called masters about the subject, that it is just impossible. Terence Mckenna made this point a number of times in his books and lectures, there is nothing as powerful. I have repeated this nonsense myself to other for years.

Just as I was wrong, Terence was wrong (on so many accounts). There actually is an ancient method of critical thinking that will blow you away. Even if you have had multiple overdoses of mushrooms and think you have seen all, you will be blown away. This method has been censored from Western Culture and this is proved by a number of people by researching history. It doesn't cost a dime although the people that host the site about it are happy with your donations.

I am not underestimating when I claim that the Trivium is the best thing I discovered in the 42 years I am young. I will even go as far as claiming that without the Trivium, psychedelics have basically been worthless to me (although mighty interesting). This is a heavy statement and I won't go into it and just mention, you have to find out for yourself.

To 'get' the basics will cost you an evening. Keep in mind that it's not an idea, method, religion, path, it's a description of reality which seems to work wonders for the mind. Grown ups usually have difficulties starting with the Trivium because they have the wrong idea what it is. Once that's out of the way and they realize what it is, it takes the brain about the average of a year to fully integrate it to the point that it goes automatically.

Some of the greatest thinkers known to man from Greece have been developing the Trivium and it is currently part of the curriculum of any private elite boarding school that is worth anything. It's also part of the curriculum of the homeschoolingmovement in the US. Until about 150-200 years ago it was part of the curriculum of all education in the US.

I'll leave it at this, please find out for yourself, or not.

http://www.triviumeducation.com/

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Thanks Heartcore, i am going to dive in it. Your words word do sound very promising.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I joined the Trivium forum, and questioned it, and I was not happy with the cultist feel of the place, and when i called it a cult I was banned

My middle name IS questions, and if a movement, or education, or whatever you want to call it holds up critical thinking as some form of higher knowledge and yet they themselves do not dig having their ideas questioned, I am suspicious.

I cannot remember all I said, because even contacting the site owner and asking--after the ban--if I could copy my stuff, I was ignored and couldn't gain access to the forum!

I will give you gist from what I rememeber. I was concerned that this Trivium COMES FROM an elite in the first place, and a lot of fukin good its done them, huh??:retard:

I am met with people shoving the 'trivium' in my face at various forums, usually from pseudosceptics who when you question accuse you of doing this and that, using high falluting Latin words that many people really understand, but I sense they HIDE behind this guff so they dont have to have direct realy nitty gritty conversation on equal terms. I hardly EVER use such terms when I try and explore issues with people.

ALSo the deepest insight I have ever had is not via a 'trivium' but with psychedelic experiences, and then my OWn way of asking questions. That is the way I prefer. Not some elitist lingo that makes others feel inferoir because they dont know what grammar is being used.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
The trivium is not a cult :) its
Grammer logic rhetoric.
Let peole look into the trivium. It is a system of learning not of believe. you need to look into it to understand what it is about.