Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tripping with Magic Truffles

renzo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2014
Before my first experience with Magic Truffles, i have done lots of research on Psychedelics and its effects. I have some amazing lines about truffles effects that would like to share here. Some says they feel like rolling on floor with lots of laugh, some says amazing colors changing effects and one line that is diving from space is the most amazing line i have read. With those lines my curiosity of using these magic truffles is increasing and finally i placed my order of 15gm Atlantis Magic Truffles Pack online and got then in 2 days after ordered. Than next morning i call my friend to come for this amazing experience and when he arrived we both ate 5gm each, we both are little scared and waiting for truffles effect. I have also read that truffles have different effects for every person, after 30 min. i am feeling happy and doing funny things like face expression and that was the start i think for first effect. And after than i got strong laugh and my friend also laughing very high with me with no matter. Its amazing but we didn't go further to ate more truffles. The effects is about for 2 hours or so and it was happy and funniest things we both are doing. We have ended trip with some sugar. It was a nice experience for both of us.

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
In march I took 15mg by myself. It was really nice trip and didn't lasts too long. some minor changes in perception and vision, made me laugh a lot. I got sucked in watching MLG videos...it was jaw droping fun expierience. I would like to try them again for more serious, actual psychonautic ends. Probably mix them, with meditation or go in woods.
[YOUTUBE]j9OxiGjp6-Y[/YOUTUBE]

pitachok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
why do we always end up in the woods?
its like they are magnetic =)