Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip-wisdoms

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Maybe its a good idea to share our lessons, our idea's, our thoughs, brought by us in a trip?
I find those trip moments the most learnfull. Last trip I reached a state of full enlightment and understanding of allmost everything. I got a better understanding on my personal life at this moment.

Some things I wrote down last trip:

Is this it?
Is this beauty
is this truth?
is this beeing?
And is it that why the beeing is so beautifull?
Because the beauty is hidden inside
beeing

learning to trust and go with the stream of life:

The waves are so nice
I let myself go
on the waves
the waves of life

The danger can be
You dont know where the wave you will bring
but.. the question is if you have to see it as a danger
no..
and yes..
be aware and experience succes and happiness

You see what you want to see
and want to be
seeing is beeing? or is beeing seeing?

The truth is hidden in our 'stare'

I know how difficult interpretating other thinkings can be..
anyway, I hope you people will also share some of YOUR things.

Cyproxicus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
Mendel a dit:

Is this it?
Is this beauty
is this truth?

Ever looked at it that way ?! :D

But ehm.. you were trying to be poetic or smtn?!
Why?! I mean, I like poetry. But in this case it's not helping the communication.
I dont mean to flame at ur poetry (ur last line is quite interesting actually) I just wonder why u try sharing us some thoughts in this way.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
the only comment I can give is go on with this.
artistic expression triggers our unconsciousness, it triggers a flow of 'hidden' thoughts and emotions which can be more true than the things we encounter in our daily routine.
A negative aspect is that when you are sober, you don't understand what you've written down, or drawn at another moment while you've ingested psychoactive stimuli. At that moment you've been connected to another side of ourselves, I believe in the collective unconsciousness. When you tune in to that 'weird' things can come out.
For me, as a painter, all the experiences I have are a great source of inspiration, and trying to visualize these are a pure adventure, especially when I've experienced sometjing without visuals. I have to let my mind do the working, how did the things look like that I didn't see?
I think visualising these things can get you more close to the other reality in a next trip.

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Cyproxicus a dit:
Mendel a dit:

Is this it?
Is this beauty
is this truth?

Ever looked at it that way ?! :D

But ehm.. you were trying to be poetic or smtn?!
Why?! I mean, I like poetry. But in this case it's not helping the communication.
I dont mean to flame at ur poetry (ur last line is quite interesting actually) I just wonder why u try sharing us some thoughts in this way.

Hehe.. Well, I didnt especially tried to be poetric, just wrote it down that way, along a lot of drawings. Why I try to share it in this way? It's exactly the way I wrote it down.
I dont try to be interesting with non-sense poetry, if you think so, you intrepretated it all wrong. I just wrote it down this way.

What I mean by ''truth in our stare'' is the nonrational way of LOOKING. I sensed when I'm staring and daydreaming in stead of focussing, my conscience changed in a kind of way.. Not especially only inside a trip. In 'real' life I had and have very special life changing experiences with this (predicting future, strong pre-cognition, etc).

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
skrudge a dit:
the only comment I can give is go on with this.
artistic expression triggers our unconsciousness, it triggers a flow of 'hidden' thoughts and emotions which can be more true than the things we encounter in our daily routine.
A negative aspect is that when you are sober, you don't understand what you've written down, or drawn at another moment while you've ingested psychoactive stimuli. At that moment you've been connected to another side of ourselves, I believe in the collective unconsciousness. When you tune in to that 'weird' things can come out.
For me, as a painter, all the experiences I have are a great source of inspiration, and trying to visualize these are a pure adventure, especially when I've experienced sometjing without visuals. I have to let my mind do the working, how did the things look like that I didn't see?
I think visualising these things can get you more close to the other reality in a next trip.

I think we understand each other. Im really interesting in your paintings by the way.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
One of my trip wisdoms is that we are not as alone as we think we are when we are alone in a materialistic sense (= nobody else is there, nobody can see or hear you). There is some kind of "magic" power in us that can connect to other people's spirits and we react to that kind of stuff even we don't realize it normally.

I've experienced that sometimes the day after a trip, when I still have that kind of glow, I seem to be more charismatic to other people. I don't think it's only the happy look on your face, it feels like some hidden power that comes from deep inside you. Some people have it without ever taking drugs (we call them "charismatic persons").

I really don't think I am some kind of crazy believer in magic and stuff, but my trip-wisdom made me belief that much more is possible than we usually think. Whatever it is, I'm gonna explore it further! 8)

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
tryptonaut a dit:
One of my trip wisdoms is that we are not as alone as we think we are when we are alone in a materialistic sense (= nobody else is there, nobody can see or hear you). There is some kind of "magic" power in us that can connect to other people's spirits and we react to that kind of stuff even we don't realize it normally.

I've experienced that sometimes the day after a trip, when I still have that kind of glow, I seem to be more charismatic to other people. I don't think it's only the happy look on your face, it feels like some hidden power that comes from deep inside you. Some people have it without ever taking drugs (we call them "charismatic persons").

I really don't think I am some kind of crazy believer in magic and stuff, but my trip-wisdom made me belief that much more is possible than we usually think. Whatever it is, I'm gonna explore it further! 8)

Thats interesting what you say there.
There is more and more scientific evidence comming up, that the cosmos isn't that static people believe right now, but actually everything is 'linked together' by one big magnetic field (called the Zero Point Field). There are stunning scientific results, which are comming up to day light more and more often. There will be a kind of scientific revolution very soon i think.
I think men have the possibiliy to get in contact with The Field. Maybe our brain functions as a sort of receiving-machine, receiving information from the field. Maybe we always had this possibility, but it is bleeded almost dead in our evolution.
I think pychedelic drug can recover the contact. Maybe it affects our brainwaves in a certain way??
I've experienced 'the glow' you are speaking of also very often. But not only with drugs,(thats only something i'm experimenting with last months), but also by meditation.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
The glow is, feeling complete, maybe? The days you fall in love, you glow. The days you really feel alive, there is that glow.
I think i understand two things you mention. Our shared minds influence each other in some way and there is a overall power feeding us.
I started to believe the same thing. There is proof we have a Dna-adam and we have shared consiouness. Why do you want to have more control and power, thats the question...?

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
With this glow I mean the feeling to be connected with the god in ourself. Yes, to feel complete.
There is a wonderworld out there to be discovered :)

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
With this glow I mean the feeling to be connected with the god in ourself. Yes, to feel complete.

The most extreme "glow" I always experienced while tripping on a large amount of shrooms. At first there's the peak, everything's uncontrollably shooting through your mind. Then you suddenly "wake up" with a certain message/thought, often in fear/terror because you're disoriented. But then suddenly you become calm, your mind is crystal clear, everything seems to slow down. If you look at things you enjoy looking at them, you enjoy everything. I then usually feel like doing some kind of Tai-Chi moves - I don't know Tai Chi at all, but then I suddenly feel like I had always known these moves and they give me energy.

G

Invité
Interesting thoughts, I've been lucky enough to experience that 1 "global consciousness" on DMT and it is absolutely amazing.
It's like you experience all the wisdom, knowledge and feelings in the universe.
It can be a bit much, but at that point I felt so at home and connected with everything that I didn't care. And you virtually can't bring those wisdoms back, because it's like losing a dream when you wake up. It's very hard to hold on.
Terence McKenna said: "It's like gold running through your fingers."

I do believe we are all connnected, only we are let to believe that we are all separate individual beings (wich on some level is true)
but on a deeper level of consciousness we are all connected and part of the same entity.
When you are in a room full of acid, the most amazing things happen because everyone is so connected.

Consciously we can only percieve 2000 bits of information a second while we recieve millions bits of information every second. The rest is processed subconsciously, but when tripping (especially on strong tryptamines) you can percieve more of those bits of information.
And allthough these substances distort our perception of reallity, they give back more experience of reallity. Because most people think reallity is what they can see and hear and touch and smell, but there is so much more.

At least these are things I believe to be real and I have learnt from tripping ;)