Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip Tunes

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
What do you nauts like to listen to while stoned on shrooms, acid, weed, salvia (?), peyote (?)?

I love me some classic psychedelic and acid rock like The Doors or Pink Floyd. And most any electronic music, but with weed it can be anything. I have only done weed and shrooms so far, is there any desire to listen to music with salvia or peyote (is that dose dependent)?

Definitely isn't any with deliriants :?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
well salvia lasts 15 minutes, and from my experience, you could have been screaming in my ear, punching me in the face and I would not have been aware... I wasn't experienceing any part of reality for a good solid 6 minutes.

Fuck JESUS I just got the feeling salvia gave me.,.

whoof, as for weed, I love infected mushrooms middle albums, converting vegetarians and previous. They send me to the ends of the universe in a cosmic dance, I just have to grab the beat with my head... someone here suggested Bluetech, they are fucking awesome!!!! I'm sure they would be an awesome band to listen to on anything.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
one of my alltime favourites has to be the 9 lives album by Ocelot. quality psytrance.
Shpongle is nice to trip to too, but who doesn't know that.

when stoned I like most music no matter if it's Brad Mehldau, Psykovski, Plaid or Anouar Brahem (definitely recommended, click here to listen to a very nice track by him)

two days ago I found an album by Clark, called Totems Flare, it's one of the best things I've heard in ages. could be nice to trip too I think. -->
[youtube]UMS3gqc7eRs[/youtube]

Samus Aran

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Nov 2009
When I'm high on weed I mostly listen to Hardtek/Tek/Tribe/Hardcore because that's my main music, the music which I love the most and which gives me alot of energy and it makes me somehow happy.
(For example:
)

When on psychedelics (Shrooms or acid in my case) I prefer just sphere-music like Ambient or some nice guitarworks (Like rodrigo y gabriela. For example:
) because these add alot to my trips and make me calm.I can still enjoy heavy electronic music, but that makes my mind a little too full and makes me kind of nervous and chaotic.

And when I'm high or not, I can appreciate but not love GOA, that's a basic.(For me altough).
(For example:
)

I-Am-Ford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2009
I'm a full time music producer and auther on higher consciousness, so I guess you could say that it's a big part of my job to trip and anylize music. Because I produce mainly electronically/ roctronica - http://myspace/djford (for give the shameless plug) I tend to lean more toward electronic music, particularly Matt Darey who tends to be mindful of the journey.

However, nothing blows my mind while I'm tripping like pink Floyd, the beatles (the later stuff), Ray Lynch's "Deep Breakfast" destroys me... As well as a nice assortment of classical and opera , particularly Verdi.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Easily Embarassed is pretty good:
[youtube]BNOCXTC2oDs[/youtube]

And of course the obvious:
[youtube]U09xs0-bAGo[/youtube]
No Turn Un-Stoned. Title says it all...

...and not to forget Hol Baumann:
[youtube]MZRC3IwtU4c[/youtube]

...and maybe if you like weird dubstep (I like it!)
[youtube]0ukQty7XhuU[/youtube]

...and of course the great Ozric Tentacles (the only band I almost only listen to when tripping, but then very enthusiastically)
[youtube]yb0Sp1hSTN8[/youtube]

... and not to forget the god of psychedelic minimal (which is an attribute I gave him).
Oliver Huntemann always makes my day when I'm on mescaline
[youtube]9pa71qy85dw[/youtube]

jakejunko

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2009
I would suggest STS9 ( sound tribe sector), RJD2, Les Claypool Orchestra ( fun music but can be overwhelming), or The Greatful Dead.

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
Welll come'on its gotta be some psygoa trance...........

Type of stuff i listen 2 is ..........

Astrix
Infected Mushroom (legends)
Sesto Sento
Skazi
Vibe Tribe

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
as some of you mayu know I like to listen to IDM, ambient and experimental music while tripping.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
On my last trips I turned of the music before the peak. Listen to your own music :D
But when there's music I enjoy IDM, ambient and nu-jazz...

timespace

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
7 Nov 2009
vibrancy3 a dit:
Welll come'on its gotta be some psygoa trance...........

Type of stuff i listen 2 is ..........

Astrix
Infected Mushroom (legends)
Sesto Sento
Skazi
Vibe Tribe

I would add the following albums:

Electric Universe - Cosmic Experience

[youtube]Thi2FXdFkfM[/youtube]

Etnica - Sharp

And anything by astral projection

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
[youtube]czFzZ0JU2rs[/youtube]
[youtube]yxiwrkjkBIA[/youtube]
[youtube]5NysYLi8o8E[/youtube]
[youtube]223_YmHn9d0[/youtube]

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Loki Foundation's deep sounds:

Open space at night and big volume gives me the creeps on my skin

[youtube]V4X41JkixvQ[/youtube]

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Keep it up y'all. I loikve everything heard thus far. I have this to add for now:

***Best Served With Cannabis***

:weedman:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
more redshifting:

Death in The Body But Made Alive by the Spirit

[youtube]0iD4ETf-GNk[/youtube]

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
I've had some pretty amazing results listening to an album of mine while high or tripping, but whether or not that's just because it's my own work is something I can't confirm alone. ;D

http://erothyme.bandcamp.com

That said, Shpongle, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, KiloWatts, Bluetech, Autechre, Aligning Minds, all are good choices.