Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip Frequency Poll

How often do you trip on shrooms?

• once or more per week

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • twice per month

• once per month

• less than once per month

• Nombre total d'électeurs

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
Just wondering how often other psychonauts trip with mushrooms

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've voted once a month, but it's moren often in the summer and less in the winter. Also, I'm experimenting with LSD lately, so this is my first choice at the moment.

Let's say I've done about 8 shroomtrips and 4 LSD trips last year.

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
not more often than twice per month

EDIT: neither much less :p

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
over the past 20 years, I average once per month where at some time, I didnt do anything for 8 years, and another period, twice per week.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yeah, I just did shrooms and acid last month for the first time in 4 or 5 years. I quit doing everything when I went to college. Before that I was on tour with Phish or Moe or String Cheese and was doing as many drugs as I could buy. During he summers, I was tripping every other day, it was ridiculous. I'd say I've had at least 40 acid trips. Maybe 20 mushroom trips and 15 times taking extacy or mdma/ molly.

Now that I'm a bit older and wiser, and I've felt the negative effects that psychedelics can have on your mind, I trip a lot less frequently. I do maybe 2-4 ayahuasca sessions per year and trip on mescaline maybe 5-6 times a year. I'm not really interested in lsd or shrooms ( though I do have a shit load of them ) anymore. I do know where the liquid and some pure mdma are at, so I might try candy flipping one more time. Actually, since I have shroooms and a ton of san pedro; maybe I'll combine mesc, lsd, mdma and shrooms. See if my head will explode.

But seriously, don't go overboard kids. Psychedelics can leave a lasting, negative effect on your psyche.

I wanna know who voted, more than once a week or whatever.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Nice to see you around Fly.

Where's your spider buddy?

G

Invité
I trip less then once a month.
I have however done 2 trips in 1 month this year twice, but last time I tripped was about 2 months ago.
In the beginning I tripped once or twice a month, but since I felt this wasn't doing me nor the mushroom any respect I've started to get a bit more responsible.

Brewmaster a dit:
Nice to see you around Fly.

Where's your spider buddy?

Yeah where is MrSpider? Haven't seen him post anything for quite a while.

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
[looks around for Mr Spider]
That's strange ... I was sure he was in here somewhere ... I'll go sound the SpiderFly alert - he'll be here in no time!

Mr_Spider

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
MzFly a dit:
I'll go sound the SpiderFly alert - he'll be here in no time!
...and lo and behold!

I have nothing particularly relevant to add to this thread....I tend to be a lurking spider as opposed to a posting spider...that said...I'll venture an opinion or two...

As the two of us have only recently (say 8 months) ventured back into the world of psychadelia after a couple of decades off, I think our initial use may be a wee bit on the frequent side as compared to many psychonauts here just because of the novelty of the experience for us and because of a couple of other factors such as...for instance....the most amazing and mind opening magic carpet ride either of us has ever had the pleasure to be on...

...I mean the novelty the second time around...when I personally took Acid or Shrooms back in the old folky days...there was no spiritual aspect...it was about getting fried....20 years can make a world of difference in how you approach something, especially something like entheogens and concepts such as mind expansion. Back when I was gobbling up anything in any quantity that someone handed me, it was all about getting fried, wasted, fucked-up....I really had no idea what I was doing with the psychadelics....luckily I stumbled through those few years relatively intact...

So bottom line...I know the frequency of our current use which was about twice a month and is already working towards once a month will continue to level off to a frequency that works for us...having baby spiderlings and such can also have a bit of an influence on how often one chooses to open up that third eye...

G

Invité
Nice that you found your way then, after a few decades :D

They say wisdom comes with time and this must be so true!
Well good to hear from you again ;)
Good luck with the Spiderlings :)

I understand this can make it hard from time to time to open that third eye, but in that way the frequenty stays spread.