Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Topic of Conversation, Funny Stories and General Discussion

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
here we can talk about this and that!! about opinions of sections, of the world, of TV programs... where to go on vacation... all sorts of doubts, funny stories and general discussion!!

throwing away all the sh*t in here! ^^

A lot of subjects have been discussed in this forum but I haven`t read any stories about funny or embarrasing situations that people have been in while stoned or otherwise in a delicate situation... Would be nice to hear some!

Example:

We were collecting semilanceata with my boyfriend a while ago on a field that used to be empty, but nowadays some farmers keep their sheep on the field. Well, we are picking and picking with our asses up in the air and suddenly one of the farmers is right beside us asking: "Excuse me, what are you looking for, are you some kind of biologists?" What can you say? "Ehhmmm, ehhhmmm, nothing really, we`re just looking for...ehhmmmm..." Well, luckily she went away after quite a few "ehhhmmms". :eek:

Can`t you guys tell some similar stories? Or does everybody think this is too childish? :think:

I myself like a good laugh! :D

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Me and a friend of mine went to Rock Werchter, a festival in Belgium, and in the middle of the crowded streets we pretended to have a little ball. We were bouncing and throwing this imaginary ball to eachother and from the corner from our eyes we were laughing our heads of because of all these people who thought we were crazy !!! There was a distance of about 20 meters betweeh us, so it must have been a crazy view to watch a persoon go crazy all by hisself with an imaginary ball !! :lolwsign:

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Well, this didn't happen to me but to my brother and his first mushroom trip. As he sat there chewing his shrooms he suddenly got completlety obsessed with water. As I was laying in the living room, with full view on the toilet, I watched as my brother was flushing the toilet for about half an hour, having every flush followed by a really slow "Wow, cool...huh-huh.."
After that he went into the backyard, where it had to begin to rain. I will never forget seeing my bro turning circles with wide-spread arms for like 20 mins, before he fell to the floor. :jester:

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi;
We were outside of the city. Near a small village. Got stoned all night long... And in the early hour of morning we were smoking a morning joint in the farm. Suddenly a villager came. He is a sheep grower and brings his sheeps in the farm. We saw him and throw out our joint.
He came near to us and started to talk. Asking some questions, and i asked him if he wants a cigarette. He gently says "no, thanks; i have my own cigarette, if you want you can smoke my cigarettes" and he give us a cigarette. But something seems unusual, after i burn it i realize that it was not a cigarette, it was a HERB :think: joint... :dancing:
We were shocked...

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
This actually isn`t a funny story but I`ll tell it anyway.

I was going with my friends from Helsinki, Finland to Tallin in Estonia by boat, and had taken some hasch with me (maybe 3 grams) to compensate the fact that my friends were going to drink a lot of booze. (I don`t drink that much alcohol, they on the other hand don`t smoke...)

Well, we`re sitting in McDonalds and waiting to get in to the boat when one of my friends says that he heard on the radio that the customs were going to check everybody with dogs, as it was a studentcruise with about 2000 universitystudents aboard. Crap, I thought, I have to get rid of my stuff, but no time to smoke that much, and I certainly won`t throw it away...What to do? Well, no other choice but to grind it and swallow. This I did in the toilet, but in such a hurry that I forgot to wash my hands.

Then we move on to the harbour and the stuff starts kicking in...I felt just horrible, as if my legs and arms weren`t attached to my body at all. Tried to speak to my friends to seem normal, but it didn`t work. I was just flying. Then time to get onboard. We come to the customs. The customs officer tells me that my passport is broken and next time I travel I should get a new one. I don`t understand a word he says. I walk after my friends. I see a dog, think that if I`m quick maybe he won`t smell a thing. Try to slink by, thinking, I`ve made it! But no, the dog jumps on me and starts to howl. Well, my hands must have smelled a lot... :eek:

Suddenly there`s at least four cops around me. They take me away and check all my bags, my clothes, everything. I`m so high that I can`t speak. They ask me questions, I try to answer, I`m freaked out. They check my pockets. I had stuffed the plastic that I had around the stuff in my pocket. THEY MISS IT! Finally they give up, they don`t find anything. I`m free! The guy with the dog looks at me, he`s really pissed. I can see that he thinks: "I`ll get you next time..." I walk away, in to the boat. My friends are really angry. The next five hours I just sit and drink Fanta. Then I start to land. After that we had a nice time, and in the morning I was happy because I was the only one who didn`t have a hangover and could eat at the breakfast-buffè.. :grin:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
dude, SICK! You lucky bastard..
Damn, i'm happy so happy happy happy we don't have this fascist reactions towards drugs here. Not thát much at least! Paranoia man... seems like a nightmare, but hey: you're still alive! :jump:

Btw: i remember having a similar reaction to eating hashsih-cookies i had myself. Chocolate-chip-hash-cookies! Can you imagine anything tastier?
So I ate too much and after some hour and a half i found myself completely unable to make my body move. The sound of the tv and the stereo and my friends talking made my crazy but I was pretty much stuck in my own body. No movement, no smiles, no reaction. Could feel my heart pounding throughout my whole body which felt pretty fucked up but wasnt able to do anything about it.
Glad there were no cops around!
Well, i guess these kinda things have to happen so you get to know your limits and don't do it again...right? :lolwsign:

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Yeah, I guess that kinda things must happen. But I must say that if I OD on something I`d rather not have cops around... :grin:

I think this eating doesn`t suit me so well, for some months ago I ate panncakes with hash and had the same reaction then too. (But luckily, no cops around this time... :D) That was really psychedelic though, because we ate them in the metro, with lots of people around. The taste was horrible by the way...I must try the chocolatecookies some time, they shurely taste better! :p

But seriously, you guys are so lucky living in Holland!

sjengsta

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2005
Indeed it's very awesome to live here. Just go to the shop and get stuff!! it's like going to the supermarket :smirk:.

I'll tell a short story about my last (drug)birthday.

I invited more or less 15 people to come to my birthday. Allmost everybody came. I made spacecake and filled a glass with joints(20). I also had some alcohol for the people that didn't use any of my perfect shit. I started to eats smoke and drink! This combination gave me a super feeling but there was not one usefull word coming out of my mounth.
On that moment you feel like a compleet moron because everybody was listning to my story and then i just stopped because i didn't know what i was talking about. :iconhead:

Lucky me everybody was wasted!!! :lolwsign:

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
I would so like to have that kinda party! :p

The table loaded ( :grin: ) with all kinds of psychoactives and all my best friends there and everybody could take what they want! I just must do that sometime!

Maybe instead of that boring christmas dinner with the family? :demon:

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Well, everytime someone's gonna talk about how lovely our little cheesy country is, I have to remember the good ol' summer of 2000....Not really a funny story, just a nice memory to lovely times...

After just being turned 18 and graduated at school, I was looking towards a 4 months holiday :dancing:

Off course I had to make a living, so I started working in a café in my hometown.
Pretty soon me, my bro (who also worked there) and another colleague introduced the after-work joint. Everytime we were done working at three in the morning, we went to a little park, with a nice grassfield, a huge jezus statue, a couple of benches and a pond with fishes. We smoked a joint or two, and went to bed. It was mid-time summer, so the temperature was just great at night.

Pretty soon, the colleague started to bring along some friends, I brought along my girlfriend, my brother brought along my other brother, they all brought their own friends and so on and so on.

At one time we were sitting there with +25 people, in the middle of the night, 20 degrees, bottles of water which we brought from the cafè, we ordered pizza, we called in the weed-cab to replenish our stocks. Every night the occupancy off the park altered a bit, so one night we're sitting there with just the three of us, the next night with 15 people, and so on.

We really made that park our turf. It also occured that the cops would show up, just because there were just a lot of people in the park. Well, of the +/- 10 times the cops arrived we only had a problem with them once. All of the other time we convinced them we weren't bothering anyone (hell, we were just laying on the benches being stoned as hell, talking to the immense jezus statue or the trees or just shooting a ball), so they just lef us alone.
Hell, we even convinced one cop to come back after his duty was over, to talk about the whole dutch drugs legislation and such.

Too bad we didn't get him to smoke a joint with us.

Anyways, we all just had the best times in that park, the complete feeling of freedom, just drifting away on a morning summer breeze at 5 am, looking at the sun come up, listening to the birds waking up...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Hey Woodie, which park ? I was born in Heerlen, you know ! :lolwsign:

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Hey Woodie, which park ? I was born in Heerlen, you know ! :lolwsign:
Serious?
Well, at first we started out at the ABP-parken (you know, along the "Valkenburgerweg" at "T Loon"), and later on we moved to the Tempsplein.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I was born in the "Huskens", later I moved to the Rukkerweg, that's near Heerlerbaan.

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
But did you "party" (sorry, even in het NL's hoor: Ging je wel eens uit in Heerlen Centrum?) in Heerlen City?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Nop ! I've left Heerlen when I was 15

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Good for you! It's not like you missed something...Heerlen sucks....

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
:lolwsign:
Die kende ik nog niet!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Allright, a funny story my girlfriend told me ;

She took mushrooms, and then she went out to a bar with a couple of friends. Suddenly, she found some money on the floor, and she was so happy with it !! then, her friends started throwing money on the floor, which started with coins, and later on it was papermoney. Every time she found some money, she brought it to her friends, who throwed the same money on the floor again !!

It took her an hour before she realized her friends where pulling a joke on her !!! :lolwsign:

iris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2005
a friend of mine had allso a birthday. He had made some spacebonbons to eat with his friends in the evening. In the daytime, his fammilly came to visit. His younger brother was giving drinks and stuff to the geasts. Then he found the bonbon's in the fridge, and ofcourse he thougt they were normal and he gave them to the fammily. Everybody has eaten them, the ants, the grandmother, the little sisters. I thik thay had a lot of fun on that birthday...