Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Top 5 Weed Smoking Songs

Hicks

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2012
[youtube]e8F4qpYBI2o[/youtube]

I love these songs, the first one in particular. :D

Hope you like it

Headache

Banni
Inscrit
2 Fev 2012
Alborosie Win! But the King is Bob Marley :)
I love listen to jimi Hendrix when i'm high, but i think
jimi hendrix can be listened in every situation!
I also love D'N'B...
I listen a lot of kind of music:
HardRock, PsyRock, Heavy metal, Trash Metal, Punk, Grunge, Reggae,
Drum n Bass, FranchCore, and a little bit of good Dubstep (but i hate skrillex) :)

Hicks

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2012
Yes, Jimi Hendrix is a very great artist!
When i'm high or stoned I also like listen to The Doors, Pink Floyd and The Beatles.. And obviously, the awesome Alborosie! For me and my stoner friends, he's "the king of the music" that we listen to when we're together :)
Oh, and I suggest you to listen to this song:
Very peaceful and happy :D

Now I must go, a looong night wait us. We've got some Super Skunk to smoke :rolleyes:

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
Hicks a dit:
Thanks, good reggae is good :D

Check out Barrington Levy - Under Mi Sensi

That's the old school weed anthem!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
^ :D under mi sensi is great an if you like it check out eek a mouse - ganja smuggling and Josey Wales – It A Fi Burn

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Blind melon is fucking amazing, there the most enjoyible music of all time in my opinion. Vary insightful, true and semi simple if in the right mind set. I am not posting this to argue or put any one down this is just me. An you don't gotta listin to a nukka like me :p

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Enigma was quite popular as weed music some time ago )

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
1. Traffic - Low Spark of High heeled Boys

2. Van Morrison - Cypress Avenue (Astral Weeks)

2. Pink Floyd - Any Color You Like/Brain Damage (Or Time and Great Gig in the Sky)

4. Perl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter

5. Tool - Schism

but who can say... Black Keys are killer so is Sun Volt, Sublime, Uncle Tupelo, Wilco, Slightly Stoopid, and lets not forget...

Bob Dylan, Van Morrison, Johnny Lee Hooker, Traffic, Etta James, the playing for Change Band, The Temptations, Aretha Franklin, Al Green, Bill Withers, Marvin Gay, and... and... and... Bob Marley is cool along with steve miller and anything with a ton of funk!

Music is awesome!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Primus,victor wooten,stu hamm,rush,black Sabbath,peter tosh, prince ,Rick James,STP,system of a down,buju banton,soul coughing,red man,George Clinton,cypress hill, butthole surfers, ice cube,gucci mane, tom waits and the grateful dead. Oku onuora if you want real dub.

And for dubstep
Laid blak - red (chasing shadows), skrillex ft damian marley - make it burn - the OG mix not a remix but w/e, rockso dubstep, and most flux pavilion. Basshead, emalkay, kromestar, two fingers,

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
drizzit a dit:
Primus,victor wooten,stu hamm,rush,black Sabbath,peter tosh, prince ,Rick James,STP,system of a down,buju banton,soul coughing,red man,George Clinton,cypress hill,butthole surfers, ice cube,gucci mane, tom waits and the grateful dead. Oku onuora if you want real dub.

And for dubstep
Laid blak - red (chasing shadows), skrillex ft damian marley - make it burn - the OG mix not a remix but w/e, rockso dubstep, and most flux pavilion. Basshead, emalkay, kromestar, two fingers,

Primus... forgot about them! Tom Waits is excellent, but the one that stands out is system of a down! They have the most unique arrangements and sound, fricken awesome!

Spenshi

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Sept 2012
Kottonmouth kings - gravity bong.
Kottonmouth kings - old (so high)
Kottonmouth kings - cruzin
Kottonmouth kings - Remember
Kottonmouth kings - Reefer madness

I listen other bands than the kmk while high, but most of the time it's them. And it's hard to choose only 5 songs.

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
the cat empire - the chariot
its such a jamming song makes me feel happy all the time
even when im not baked

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
[YOUTUBE]uBMevrK_HLg[/YOUTUBE]

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
add nero to my dubstep section :p

Freeborn Björn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2013
My top 5 would probably change every day but at this moment in time Nick Drake will do fine. Hazy Jane is always a good one.

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014