Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Too much alcohol and a lot of shrooms - it's a waste!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I've always said that I like tripping when being a little drunk, makes it nicer and everything, but now I found out that a high dose of shrooms with too much alcohol can be a real waste...

Last Friday I was having a shroom tea with approx. 8g of cubensis but I had already been drinking a lot before (can't tell exactly how much but I was pretty wasted). The shrooms kicked in really fast and I can remember losing control of my body and lying down. Then I woke up in the morning realizing I had blacked out throughout the whole trip. I was able to remember little glimpses of it that told me the trip must have been really strong (i.e. I can remember sitting on the floor trying to get a grip on the floor while the whole room seemed to be twisting, but then I can't remember anything else).

The whole trip was a total waste of shrooms, I'm definitely not gonna do that again. I think the alcohol limit before a strong trip should be something like one or at most two glasses of wine.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Then you must have drank a lot :)

But you are right, alcohol can really spoil a trip. With the last trip I also drinked some beers before. The trip was still very strong, but I also felt very tired and I couldn't really enjoy my trip.

Alcohol seems to slow down a mushroom trip, which makes the trip less interesting too me. But maybe it reduces the change of a bad trip.

G

Invité
I hate alcohol when on shrooms.
I really feel what it does in my stomache and it doesn't feel nice.

But yeah, one or two wines before must be ok.

And if you really can handle your self and thoughts, there is no such thing as a bad trip ;)

luigi007

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I agree...no alcohol is the best
when you do shrooms, do only shrooms: my strongest mushroom trips happened when I only did shrooms, I mean, no food for 5 hours before eating shrooms, no alcohol, no joint and you'll see the real power of shrooms! (I recommend a nice lemon tea with your cubs) :shock:

[out of topic]: worst than alcohol: I definitely don't use coke with shrooms, because I have the feeling that it stops the trip... once I took 3g cambodia cub and 1g coke = very boring night, after each snuff I felt like I've eaten no shrooms, and could go to work!!!
(by the way I hate coke because it's not tripping at all, just make me feel "yeah OK, so what next, what we do now?"...)

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I can't drink while shrooming. It fucks with my gut a little too much and I just can't seem to put them down. I'll be sipping on the same beer for 2 hours.

LSD is a whole other can of worms. Tripping on acid allows me to drink like a fish and stay on my feet.