Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tips to reduce dark circles under eyes

Burton

Banni
Inscrit
17 Fev 2012
Drink at least 12 glasses of water daily,
Apply a mixture of turmeric powder and pineapple juice on dark circles,
Apply cold cream 15 minutes before going to bed,
Sleep for at least 8 hours in a day....

LFA

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2012
Man i wish I could get rid of those. Although even lots of water and decent amount of sleep doesn't seem to work. Meh...

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
Never had dark circles until I started using opiates years ago. I was naive and should have educated myself more. At the time I was using hydros without extracting the acetaminophen. Woke up one day and had dark sections in the corners of my eyes. They were leaking capillaries caused by too much acetaminophen. Lesson learned but the dark sections are still there, albeit not as bad. Staying hydrated does seem to help, but no cream I've used has done anything at all.

Rpk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2014
I've heard sleep is wonderful to prevent this

Johny 002

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I just want to say you that awoke one day and had black segments in the sides of my sight. They were dripping capillary vessels due to too much acetaminophen. Session discovered but the black segments are still there, at the same time not as bad. Remaining moisturized does seem to help, but no lotion I've used has done anything at all.

Garden Stakes Sydney

Nada noor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
1)take two cucumber slices and keep it on u r eyes in the night.take after 1 hr
2)take two spoons and keep it in the freezer an dkeep it on your eyes and relax buddy ill be al right
3)go 2 bed early
4)apply lemon juice with out putting it into ur i's
5)try these ull b perfectli al right.

damien67

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2015
Apply a mixture of turmeric powder and pineapple juice on dark circles,

LeticiaPeters

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Nov 2016
Along with the tips mentioned, regular use of almond oil reduces dark circles, cucumber has skin lighting properties which reduces dark circles. Try to increase intake of vitamin A rich foods. Not wearing glasses while using computers, laptops and similar devices also causes dark circles. In such cases one should get better readers as these are very effective in reducing dark circles. There are suppliers who offer good readers that best suits the customers' eye power. You can try this out to see a good reader for this purpose.