Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tianeptine subcutaneous

Jojo18

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2012
Hi everybody !

First, please don't waste your time saying to me that I'm a crazy bad boy, judge me and try to stop what I wanna do.

I have pure tianeptine sodium. I would like feel the rush higher than by oral way but I prefer avoid to put it into my vein. Do you think subcutaneous way with tianeptine is effective ? And do you feel that this way is safer that by IV ?

Thanks psychonaut.
Jordan.

factor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Sept 2016
Jojo18 a dit:
Hi everybody !

First, please don't waste your time saying to me that I'm a crazy bad boy, judge me and try to stop what I wanna do.

I have pure tianeptine sodium. I would like feel the rush higher than by oral way but I prefer avoid to put it into my vein. Do you think subcutaneous way with tianeptine is effective ? And do you feel that this way is safer that by IV ?

Thanks psychonaut.
Jordan.

If you want to die, then injecting tianeptine into a vein is one way to do it. If you inject subcutaneously, you might only lose your arm if your lucky, as injecting tianeptine is kind of like injecting cement into your body; it develops the consistency of glue when it is liquefied and the body can't clear it out.

People doing batshit stuff like this is precisely why France and Russia made it a scheduled drug--because people like you want to f*ck around with it and get injured or die--- and make it worse for those of us that need to use tianeptine for medical purposes to treat our illnesses. So yeah, I'll waste my time judging you and calling you out for doing selfish stupid shit that ruins it for everyone else. But if you don't believe me, read here:

or watch this about the after effects these Russians had after they injected tianeptine: