Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The universe is the experiment of a single being.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah.. that being is God. to me it seems it's nearly impossible to even fathom the compassion of that being. it is infinite and so is its consciousness. i find it hard to imagine it knows every little thing whether it's visible or not and if i truly try to imagine or grasp that truth it lets me in unspeakable awe. :shock:
it's just soooooo beyond and yet it's always here.. well in fact everywhere. in a way i see it similar to how for example i am aware of every cell in my body, while the cell is only aware of itself, and i as awareness am present in the whole body at once; like that is God aware of every universe and being.
so it is consciousness in everything. it's even in stones, water or air and so on. the universe itself is like a huge living being, even if it may not seem like this. and the first and ultimate life force in it is God, who is unborn and never dies, as the infinite light/life of the universe. i find it interesting to think of the idea of a universe as a one-directional movement or directed as one, while a multiverse or omniverse would include many or all directions.
anyway the whole creation is a sign for the infinite magnificience of its creator, for those who have eyes to see. 8)
all glory and praise belong to the LORD!!

peace :weedman:

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
BrainEater a dit:
yeah.. that being is God. to me it seems it's nearly impossible to even fathom the compassion of that being. it is infinite and so is its consciousness. i find it hard to imagine it knows every little thing whether it's visible or not and if i truly try to imagine or grasp that truth it lets me in unspeakable awe. :shock:
it's just soooooo beyond and yet it's always here.. well in fact everywhere. in a way i see it similar to how for example i am aware of every cell in my body, while the cell is only aware of itself, and i as awareness am present in the whole body at once; like that is God aware of every universe and being.
so it is consciousness in everything. it's even in stones, water or air and so on. the universe itself is like a huge living being, even if it may not seem like this. and the first and ultimate life force in it is God, who is unborn and never dies, as the infinite light/life of the universe. i find it interesting to think of the idea of a universe as a one-directional movement or directed as one, while a multiverse or omniverse would include many or all directions.
anyway the whole creation is a sign for the infinite magnificience of its creator, for those who have eyes to see. 8)
all glory and praise belong to the LORD!!

peace :weedman:

Well said. I don't think the universe ever had a beginning or end either. I think the energies just over run one dimension and sort of ooze into the next. What we call god is the first soul in this dimension that carried over from the last. Everything derived from it so it technically IS everything, and created everything not out of choice but because creation is perpetual.

At the beginning I should've said "spontaneous experiment". I may be using experiment to loosely or disrespectfully for some but I assure you I mean no disrespect. I don't believe the universe is an intentional experiment.
We are all children of god because our souls are poor copies of the original which is why we all have our own universe/consciousness/perspective/opinions and beliefs.
It's really a beautiful thing when you think about it. I just wish every one would realize it or agree to disagree and live in peace free of greed.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
We are all children of god because our souls are poor copies of the original which is why we all have our own universe/consciousness/perspective/opinions and beliefs.
It's really a beautiful thing when you think about it. I just wish every one would realize it or agree to disagree and live in peace free of greed.

We have within us or we are the yin and the yang - the male and the female, the evil within the good and the good within the evil. If we are a reflection of the Lord or God or whatever you want to call it and we have traits both good and evil then so to does this god of which you both speak because we come from and are derived from it (god). Good and Evil are human constructs, good deeds can result in evil consequences just as evil deeds can result in good consequences. If we are capable of greed then there is an element of greed in that which you call god.

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
itsscience a dit:

We have within us or we are the yin and the yang - the male and the female, the evil within the good and the good within the evil. If we are a reflection of the Lord or God or whatever you want to call it and we have traits both good and evil then so to does this god of which you both speak because we come from and are derived from it (god). Good and Evil are human constructs, good deeds can result in evil consequences just as evil deeds can result in good consequences. If we are capable of greed then there is an element of greed in that which you call god.

Greed is a trait of the ego not the soul. But you're right about good and evil. They are only opposition as a result of confusion and manipulation of the ego by outside influences..

Further more, being purely logical and "moral" are synonymous.

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Every thing only remains the same for the remainder of it's existence.

ONLY everything remains the same for the remainder of it's existence.

Souls are everything.

Souls are the particles of things we see and know as energy or matter, that make up the objects and tangible energy in our conscious universe. 
Each particle of energy or matter that we come in contact with in our lives is being absorbed and transformed into different systems of our being through every combination of reactions between energy or matter in the universe in an instant.. And back again.
Souls exist at the mental center of each being of every physical universe only until it fully unites or collides with it's polar equal being or "element" or until the universe of the being destroys the being.

Elements and energy ARE souls.

Our being experiences every level of the universe at every moment at light speed and beyond into the next tangible universe.

Even sitting still we are traveling at light speed. Straddling the line between this physical dimension and the next. If you were to suddenly stop somehow, due to some interfering contraption or media. Or death of the being, due to it's friction with it's physical universe or collision with another being. 

Every time we move or don't move we experience the collisions down from the most outward skin cell to the most inward nerve cell. Every energy in the universe is being transformed into us and into something else in the form of particles that polar equalize each other or turn one into the other and back creating every possible energy and material in the process on a sub particle level but settling on a specific combination of matter or energy manifestation. 
The sun gives us energy on our skin and produces vitamin d and other things from the physical reaction combinations between the energies and matter involved down to our soul... Our soul is our purest logic at the center of our thoughts. Conscious collisions at the center of our souls create  ........ Images. Through life the images and things we experience create distraction or learning.
At night when physical distraction is minimal think, day dream or more purely we sleep and dream. Sleeping/dreaming not only allows the physical being to literal try to reconstruct what damage the universe does to it but also raises the consciousness to it's maximum potential. This allows us to see and empathize things in our or another physical dimension. 

Every good or bad dream. Every wet dream. Every nightmare. Is conscious collision of the soul of every being in every universe. In those universe the things you think of as impossible are reality not because you thought it but because IT HAPPENED. Every dream of flying and scene of terror or torture has already occurred exactly as you experience it in a dream. This also means every beautiful or terrible thing we do is another beings best or nightmarish dream.
When the soul has to toil in the beings universe and focus on and dwell on trivial things like trying to "make a way in this world"... Our soul, our consciousness ceases to grow. This is why some beings seem dumber than others.
Not only could have been a genetic disorder caused by a collision, they may have also been neglected in their development through distractions of trivial matters of it's existence or it's missing key learning windows of maximum conscious awareness do to their alleged teachers distractions, and not fully mentally engaging the student. 
Each one of us is a student. Each is a teacher until we reach our maximum conscious potential as a species. 
Our struggles are what keep our consciousness distracted with preserving the body. While those who wish to rule the world have NOTHING BUT opportunity grasped through wealth and power to expand their consciousness and devise new ways to bolster their power and wealth.

It kinda applied to both..

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
A soul exist in each life. With each life there is an afterlife we live. After that life we live an afterlife and the the nextlives. 

Every afterlife our souls live their polar equals nextlife. the life of our souls kindred spirit will be as close to their mean distant average of equality and mental capability. 
This means every smart person will be dumb and every dumb person will be smart. Every rich person will be poor. And every athlete will be a cripple and visa versa, in the afterlives of our next lives.
Until we evolve and equalize as a species we will continue to destroy one another another with everything coming to a head with our ultimate destruction.

If our maturity falls behind too long on our technology. And if our species survival falls behind too long on our perceived individuality we are ultimately doomed as a species.

One of us literally can not exist with another one of us, so if we kill everyone, but one it would be impossible. Impossible for it to destroy it's polar equal, which is why our kindred spirits are united for eternity in this constant collision and reforming dance of souls.
Each pair closes the mean average distance with every rotation until they equalize and become god(like) or an "omni-consciousness". Which when it expands to encompass it's conscious universe, it spontaneously and simultaneously creates a new larger universe for it's new being to dwell and multiply.
Our souls are and are like the "black holes that unite the universe....

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
how then do you explain a growing population?

and if everyone comes back as a polar opposite (polar equal just means equal..) that makes even less sense as there are sooo many dumb people in the world, you'd think at some point the world would have been full of highly intelligent individuals

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
polar opposite insinuates that there are 2
for something to be polar it is dual and for something to be opposite it is also 2
to oscillated back and forth requires 2 positions not many

i think of it as a more 'natural' progression from death to rebirth
rather than having some kind of soul of spirit going into another form of life i look at it the way i can see it, when we die out conciousness ceases to exist and our body returns to the earth (decomposes and goes on to create other forms)
we slowly rise from a dead body to sustenance for worms and bacteria and move our way up in the form of energy being consumed by other creatures and absorbed
we cease to be 'I' but our matter and energy is simply transformed

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Crimzen a dit:
how then do you explain a growing population?

and if everyone comes back as a polar opposite (polar equal just means equal..) that makes even less sense as there are sooo many dumb people in the world, you'd think at some point the world would have been full of highly intelligent individuals

The only thing I can think of is perhaps there are more than enough souls in our universe to inhabit beings. Or maybe souls phase in and out of our universe constantly.

Our soul is the doorway between this universe and others (imagination). The only thing holding it in place is the living "net" of energy that we know as our brains.

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Souls, spirits.. Consciousnesses. Also known commonly as ghost, that straddle the line and return to their last universe and manifest actions. Are the result of obsessive opulence, superiority, vanity, indulgious, racist, and in extreme cases, murderous. 
They were the souls too proud of their past lives or driven insane in the nextlife, forever trying to return to there life or the part of their life when they were admired, "loved", spoiled rotten, and feared. All those feelings, or the perception there of, producing a "deep bonded emotion" imprint on their soul. Moments in their life where they were so truly happy and grateful for their present life, to accept their polar equals next life. Most likely those lives being marred, poor, ugly, hated, tormented, or becoming anything he hated most or victimizedin his past life. 
Of course, this child born in the next life would not only have to have retained a vivid emotional attachment to the pastlife, but would also have to die before it developed an emotional attachment to it's present life/universe.
It's absence in the "soul dance" creating a lapse in the mental or physicall develpment of their "soul mates" lives. Possibly leaving them mentally or physically diseased or dabilitated. Or their souls straddle or surpass the line between this universe, the last Or the next.. While their body exists in this life(added 3/19/11)

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
The universe, as we know it, is the result of the action of the exchange of energies between substances in collisions. The energies of which substances either bonding to one or more collissions, into a molecule. Or phasing into the opposing particle "each simultaneously becoming the other" then back into themselves again.

Lol
 we're living in the reaction of a future sub atomic particle of the larger universe we can't see.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
good point

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Allusion a dit:
@apeiron: the post before your last post i say, why not also within this life?

Apologies. I've been away for a while so I'm a little lost. Why not also what, within this life? Again, my fault for losing track.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Apeiron a dit:
Souls, spirits.. Consciousnesses. Also known commonly as ghost, that straddle the line and return to their last universe and manifest actions. Are the result of obsessive opulence, superiority, vanity, indulgious, racist, and in extreme cases, murderous.
They were the souls too proud of their past lives or driven insane in the nextlife, forever trying to return to there life or the part of their life when they were admired, "loved", spoiled rotten, and feared. All those feelings, or the perception there of, producing a "deep bonded emotion" imprint on their soul. Moments in their life where they were so truly happy and grateful for their present life, to accept their polar equals next life. Most likely those lives being marred, poor, ugly, hated, tormented, or becoming anything he hated most or victimizedin his past life.
Of course, this child born in the next life would not only have to have retained a vivid emotional attachment to the pastlife, but would also have to die before it developed an emotional attachment to it's present life/universe.
It's absence in the "soul dance" creating a lapse in the mental or physicall develpment of their "soul mates" lives. Possibly leaving them mentally or physically diseased or dabilitated. Or their souls straddle or surpass the line between this universe, the last Or the next.. While their body exists in this life(added 3/19/11)

you spoke often of past and future lives, well what of simply applying that to this life? why try to quantify the intangible when it can not be grasped in such a way?

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
A sense of balance perhaps.
Good question.
I guess I get stuck on "equal yet opposite reaction for every action". It just makes so much sense to me somehow. And a pendulum. And knowing energy is never destroyed and the universe is indefinite.

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Consciousness is the energy manifestation of this planets gravitational energy reacting with the energies from the sun further projecting through and further reacting with tangible, then down to intangible energies and matters of our being. We are forever.. We are all here. We are somewhere else. Every moment. For eternity.