Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The ultimate way to ingest cacti powder??

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Hello cacti lovers,

The topic title says it all, what is youre most effective way of ingesting cacti powder?

So far I've tried making tea. Failed ended up whit something thick green slush like substance which you can't work whit.

Tried capsules. Failed, after eating 30 double00 caps and a long walk to the forest, seeing the forest my belly said no way I don't like al these caps. They came out. Most of them still intact. I know what went wrong here eating 30+ caps just isn't a good idea in such a short time.

Tried a iso-alcohol extraction. But I cant find the time to evaporate the alcohol safely. And the weather in Holland isn't helping. Its to cold outside it takes days and I ended up whit a really cool collection of dead bugs in my extract....

But I've got the feeling I've been cursed or something. Last week I tried to make a resin from a live cacti which I've bought a couple of years ago. Kinda screwed up evaporating the tea which turned in a black tar. Scraped it out of the pan rolled into a ball cutted that in 3 pieces and ingested one. 35 min later I was throwing up and had the worst kind number 2 ever, really it was al water and it came out really fast. Also heavy sweating, it came out of every part of my body. Full blow system shock from maybe 2 grams of tar.... Threw the remaining tar away.
Making a tea from a fat piece round a kilo of cacti a while ago didn't work got really really sick from that to the point I almost started to panic. Really felt like waking up in the hospital the next day. Didn't happen lucky me.

So I'm really looking for a good way to ingest my cactipowder. Really hope that someone knows THE ULTIMATE WAY.

Thanks in advance.

Peace,

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
iv got a few "ultimate" ways of ingesting cacti. my favourite is simply taking your cacti powder, (unless you have fresh plant, then take your dark green layer of skin dry it out in a dark warm place, then put into a grinder) take about 5-6 peices of toilet paper, put 4-7 grams of cacti powder into each peice, ball it up, twist the top, cut off the extra paper, and swallow with water.

another way is making a snot textured tea. take your cacti powder, mix it with some water, cook it for 45 min (without letting this boil, it will boil over the pot within seconds, and kill some of the chemicals) let it cool down, and drink er down. the less water you use the thicker its going to be, but the less you have to consume.

theres a few other ways, but i personally like these methods. and if nothing like that works, you could always make a tea like i just described, and put er up the poop shoot. guarenteed you wont puke.. unless you have a queezy stomach over things like that.

hope this helps!

G

Invité
Soak it in orange juice and swallow everything down !

Wait... No, that's the worst way actually.

You could look into ways of extracting mescaline.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I cooked 25cm of a peruvianus today, after blending it with water. I now have a drinking glass full of green liquid, and it tastes goddamn awful, I took a small sip out of interest. why can't drugs just taste good? opium, mushrooms, cacti, all taste terrible.
--> http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cact ... ion5.shtml

no idea if it's a good technique or not.

G

Invité
Haha, and it even says that you should drink the liquid over a 30 minutes period, so no one-shot here.

Still, it seems easier than eating 30 gr of dry skins.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
ok, I tried it today. I won't say that the method is a bad one, but I didn't have so much of an effect, it was the first time I tried mescaline. funny feeling and a sense of peace and oneness, but that might be due to the yoga I did before and hanging out in nature after weeks of city life.
anyway, is it possible that if you grow cacti the wrong way that they will be tall but have little mescaline in them? ours are about 30cm, ±10cm.
and is synthetic mescaline very different from normal cacti?

G

Invité
Do you know how many grams you took?

Otherwise, the only difference between cactii and sythetic mescaline are the different alkoloids one can find in the cactii themselves.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
actually no, just that it was about 25cms that I cooked down to ~100ml.

edit: maybe it was the aluminium pot, I just read that one shouldn't use these things for mescaline stuff

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Thanks all.
I think I'll go for the snotty tea for my next try.

I looked into extracting the mescaline but I would like to do it whit foodgrade materials and I can't get the most important thing I need over here in Holland, limolenne?(something like that)
And the same problem, that a lot of teks that aren't foodgrade use chemicals I also can't get over here.........It's not always fun to live in Holland, lol.

humanist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Mai 2010
What worked for me is ingesting the capsules slowly. Shoot to take a capsule or two periodically over the span of almost two hours, and you'll probably be able to keep it down.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
humanist a dit:
What worked for me is ingesting the capsules slowly. Shoot to take a capsule or two periodically over the span of almost two hours, and you'll probably be able to keep it down.

welcome
good advice

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
is as fast as you can. it tastes fucking fowl