Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The truth about new age spirituality, DMT and other psychoactives

Austin112

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2017
To all the genuinely seek the truths of this world and tired of being deceived
by these new age spirituality false teachers, then watch this video
and the rest of the videos on that channel.

no_id

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
3 Jan 2013
The truth is about context.

I'm a promoter of the "keep your feet on the ground while being psyche head" school

Seemingly the only one

I mean, the response to everything for our basic psyche headz is necesserally an out of this world truth (or more than one), bs, morphine for your brain like stuff. Some "spiritual" people are still in some research mode, something that I can respect. A vast majority are just brain dead/indoctrined by their pseudo spirituality, feeling like it's the ultimate thing that can be attained in the world and can't be surpassed.

1) Psychedelics showed me only the pure present moment : nothing extraordinary, even if in itself it's already extraordinary
2) pseudo spirituality is bs and can be done without psychedelics all the time, start to consider you perhaps have a problem in the head if you can't.

Sorry I can't take anymore anything named "spirituality" aside if it begin to get closer to philosophy

Xochipilli94

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
Jesus Christ is God ?
I thought he was the son of God, his messenger, a prophet.

no_id

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
3 Jan 2013
You don't get it : it's spirituality.