The strange story of an artist with pineal cancer
The Strange Story Of An Artist With Pineal Cancer - The Nexian
"But how can the one liberate the many? By first liberating his own being. He does this not by elevating himself, but by lowering himself. He lowers himself to that which is simple, modest, true; integrating it into himself, he becomes a master of simplicity, modesty, truth. Completely emancipated from his former false life, he discovers his original pure nature, which is the pure nature of the universe. Freely and spontaneously releasing his divine energy, he constantly transcends complicated situations and draws everything around him back into an integral oneness. Because he is a living divinity, when he acts, the universe acts." Lao Tzu

"It’s too early for a science. What we need now are the diaries of explorers. We need many diaries of many explorers so we can begin to get a feeling for the territory." T. McKenna

"The man who dies before he dies, does not die when he dies." A. a Sancta Clara

ATTENZIONE! Tutti i miei post sono scritti a puro titolo informativo e non vogliono incitare in alcun modo all'utilizzo di sostanze stupefacenti e/o psicotrope!
  Répondre
very good read, and beautiful art!

Big Grin
  Répondre
nice stuff! Big Grin
  Répondre
that sure thing a strange one, but impress me Smile
​The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want
  Répondre
This is extremely decent and better than average post...You shook posting it....Thanks a great deal for posting it....!!!
  Répondre
Very beautiful. I have never scene imagery like that myself but hope one day to delve in to that world.
  Répondre
Amazing art!
  Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  strange pyramid talk i heard, can u help! sidefx 6 1,981 06/10/2012 16:36
Dernier message: drizzit
  Does anyone know name of painting or artist of this? KingLordMaster 0 870 12/03/2012 13:48
Dernier message: KingLordMaster
  babys aware at 49 days-pineal gland activated at 49 days sidefx 0 22,175 15/07/2011 18:33
Dernier message: sidefx
  "Nature is the best artist" Meduzz 3 2,493 27/08/2008 01:30
Dernier message: Nomada

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)