Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The invention of 'Cannabull' :-)

Jazzy75

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2010
The invention of 'Cannabull' :)

This was a great experience... we 'invented' the 'Cannabul'. The best part was that it only took 15 minutes to prepare and the result was superb! Since the other person did not smoke and baking cake took too long, we went for the good stuff the fast way.

How to prepare a 'Cannabull':

1. Take 0,75 gr very dry (good) Cannabis per person. (1gr for strong Cannabul, 0,5 g for first timers)
2. Grind the Cannabis with a coffee grinder till you have a smooth flower
3. Take 1cl pure alcohol (96%) per person (costs around 25 euro per bottle of 1L in the supermarket).
4. Put the alcohol and the flower into 1 closed jar and shake it for 10 minutes.
5. You now filter this trough a coffee filter. (you should have a clear dark green solution now, called 'Green Dragon').
6. Put 1 cl of this solution in a glass and add 1 can of Red Bull
7. Enjoy! Wait 1 hour before taking another one, because it can hit you hard. :rolleyes:

You can also prepare a whole bottle (1L with 100 gr Cannabis) and put it into a Pisang bottle. Looks the same so you can put it in your bar. But don't make any mistakes then. :drinkers:

Cheers!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
That sounds awesome, I'm willing.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
fucking red bull, i just don't get energy drinks. mainly cos they taste pretty fowl and don't give me any extra energy. they do leave me feeling all dirty and chemicalled up.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
peach a dit:
fucking red bull, i just don't get energy drinks. mainly cos they taste pretty fowl and don't give me any extra energy. they do leave me feeling all dirty and chemicalled up.
I drink them sometimes exactly because i have some sort of morbid fascination with that feeling. Maybe like once a month tops I buy them.

Jazzy75

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2010
If you do not like any synthetic (redbull) stuff you should try to prepare it like an Absynth with ice water. (and perhaps 1 sugar). But the cafein sure gives you an extra boost in a cannabis-mixture! :finga:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
actually, what I was wondering about is the following: If I wanted to make this (or well, the green dragon part of it anyway), could I use for example vodka (40%)? I'm guessing I could, should I also bring the volume up to 2,5 ml so that there will be 1 ml alcohol in it? (2,5 * 40% = 1ml). Just wondering, would appreciate any answers.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I am gonna do this, but also is dragon a type of hash? and I always thought that it had to be heated too make you high.. I know about stems and seeds and so on, but I though if it were heated it worked better... But hell .75 of a gram is nothing, I'm gonna do it tonight!

Jazzy75

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2010
silv a dit:
could I use for example vodka (40%)? I'm guessing I could, should I also bring the volume up to 2,5 ml so that there will be 1 ml alcohol in it? (2,5 * 40% = 1ml).
Alcohol in this case works as a solvent, it also solves the chlorophyle from the plant, which gives it the green color (and bitter taste). Alcohol of 40% means the other 59,9% is water, so it does not solve that well. I would prefer the highest possible % of alcohol.
The volume does not matter, it is only the ratio that counts. If you would use for example 10 cl alcohol per gram cannabis, you know you have to drink 10 cl of alcohol deluted in a drink. (Which I would not recommend, because if you dilute it in 50 cl non-alocoholic drink, this still gives you a drink of 20% alcohol !!! :rolleyes: ).
I don't prefer too much alcohol with my THC toghether, I only use it as a solvent. For me alcohol reduces the effect of the THC. :(

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Jazzy75 a dit:
If you do not like any synthetic (redbull) stuff you should try to prepare it like an Absynth with ice water. (and perhaps 1 sugar). But the cafein sure gives you an extra boost in a cannabis-mixture! :finga:

Absinthe = Whoa + "Chase it with the SANDWICH! LOLZOMGWTFBBQ!"

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Maybe just make some marijuana tea(If thats possible???) and pop a few caffeine pills?????? Lol