Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The infinity dragon. (raising the happiness roof to allow superhappiness and more)

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Hello. This is an idea. What if there were ways to boost cognition and even provide a boost to overall well being(assuming you're not struggling economically). This idea is like better living through chemistry. Providing new perspectives and even better brain function. This doesn't mean that we'll all be superhappy or extremely energetic forever. What it does mean is that we will become wiser, smarter, and somewhat happier, and also that overall fear will decrease. It provides a framework to achieve a better life(assuming that you're economically comfortable and don't live in a very dangerous area). Environmental factors and goal achievement play a role in overall wellbeing. Selfish genes play a role as well, but genetic based superhappiness is unstable and narcissistic. However, improved neurological structures, better neurochemistry, and receptor upregulation also play roles. It's basically better living through chemistry(as part of a relatively healthy lifestyle). There will be decreased ill-being, better well being, and an infinity ceiling so that even though people won't be constantly happy, they will have the capacity to achieve superhappiness. This is not an aim to increase the rewardability of mindless consumption. It's about raising the ceiling limit of happiness to superhappiness and above. This would also be done in a way that prevents senseless aggression and super-aggression. This is an idea to reduce anxiety, boost wellbeing, and change the brain from the neurological state of fear and sadness basement and happiness ceiling to a state of fear and sadness basement but a much higher ceiling of superhappiness. This new superhappiness ceiling and increasing goal achievement rates will allow for a better future where states of superhappiness can be achieved. An infinity ceiling would be ideal. That means that instead of being happy while doing stuff you enjoy and trying to do more fun stuff like drawing or rollercoasters will be futile due to not being able to achieve superhappiness, the enhanced human can boost happiness to achieve superhappiness with other fun activities. That way, it would be possible to turn good days into extremely good days instead of it being futile. The infinity dragon is mainly for reducing overall harm and for educational purposes and should not constitute medical, professional, or legal advice. Ultimately, you choose what you put in your body and mind. Ideally, a world without laws that criminalize what we put in our own bodies would be great.

There are many molecular compounds. There are psychedelics, stimulants, wakefulness enhancers, gabaergics, beta blockers, receptor upregulators, neurogenesis inducers, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, dopamine beta-hydroxylase inhibitors, nootropics, neuropeptides, dendritic spines enhancers, entactogenics, ect.

KGWMVHC.jpg

There are a few obstacles to better living through chemistry and the infinity dragon. Some of those obstacles are the new laws being made and also the cost. However, the creation of a new micronation would solve the legal issues with some of the facets of the infinity dragon.

To be continued.
Continuing.

HOVMw74.png

Increasing norepinephrine and dopamine would be one way to intelligently enhance mood and energy. Too much adrenaline(epinephrine) and sometimes too much norepinephrine can be bad. One way of increasing norepinephrine and dopamine is to use an MAO-I. MAO-I's prevent the breakdown of norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine so that they hang around longer. Additionally, the MAO-I's can help prevent the formation of DOPAC and DOPAL, two dangerous metabolites of dopamine. An MAO-I plus a small dose of an NDRI stimulant can increase norepinephrine, dopamine, and may increase epinephrine a little. The increase in both norepinephrine and dopamine can lead to increases in energy, focus, mood, and more.
COMT breaks down DOPAC and DOPAL into the safer 3-methoxy-DOPAC and 3-methoxy-DOPAL.
COMT inhibitors and especially low amount COMT genes are bad because lower levels of COMT can mean that DOPAC and DOPAL build up, leading to an early onset of Parkinson's disease. There would also be no way to break down norsalsolinol into the safer 3-methoxy-norsalsolinol. Any benefits of lowering COMT would be offset by the increase in narcissism, aggresion, and cognitive degeneration.
Too much epinephrine can be bad. Too much epinephrine can cause anxiety and panic.
Too much norepinephrine can lead to being more irritable, especially without an increase in dopamine.
Too much of both epinephrine and norepinephrine can be bad.
Dopamine beta-hydroxylase inhibitors can help stop the breakdown of dopamine into norepinephrine and epinephrine. Dopamine beta-hydroxylase inhibitors can also enhance the dopaminergic effects of stimulants. Dopamine beta-hydroxylase inhibitors alone can increase dopamine levels and decrease norepinephrine and epinephrine levels. Dopamine beta-hydroxylase inhibitors combined with MAO-I provide a way to have optimal dopamine levels and to lower excess norepinephrine and epinephrine to have an anti-aggression, anti-anxiety, and mood boosting effect. The MAO-I would help prevent the formation of DOPAC and DOPAL. Catecholamines would metabolize slower and use safer alternative roots. Pairing Dopamine beta-hydroxylase inhibitors, MAO-I's, and maybe a tiny amount of NDRI stimulant can help provide optimal levels of dopamine and not too much epinephrine and low to medium norepinephrine.
Histamine is another neurotransmittor. Activating orexin receptors using wakefulness enhancers such as modafinil leads to increases in histamine, leading to enhanced mood, wakefulness, and cognitive clarity. Stimulants are for increasing energy, and don't keep you awake in a casual and intelligent way. Wakefulness enhancers(eugeroics) help keep you awake in a casual way, allowing you to function as nighttime was daytime. Wakefulness enhancers are more subtle than stimulants, but have more cognitive enhancing effects and allows a greater awareness of things. Stimulants are for energy, and aren't good for intelligent wakefulness. Wakefulness enhancers have far less dopamine enhancing effects, but tend to enhance it in more specific parts of the brain. It's the combination of histamine and mild dopamine of wakefulness enhancers that boost cognitive capacity and overall focus. With eugeroics, your body's still tired, but your mind is very awake.
Wakefulness enhancers can be stacked with MAO-I's for an enhanced effect so that brain histamine and dopamine will not be broken down by MAO enzymes.
Also, things often go beyond neurotransmittors and have to do with receptors, neurological structure, and overall enhancement.
9-Methyl-Beta-Carboline lowers stimulant tolerance, increases dopamine receptors, upregulated SHH gene expression, boosts BDNF, and actually grows the dendritic spines and enhances dendritic spine proliferation. Dendritic spines are an important part of the neuron. 9-Methyl-Beta-Carboline has neuroregenerative(neurogenesis) properties and cognitive enhancing nootropic effects. 9-methyl-beta-carboline also has significant happiness ceiling boosting effects. It also increases dopamine in the hippocampus and also has anti-inflammatory and mild MAO-I effects.
There's also NSI-189. NSI-189 boosts overall mood, hippocampus size, mood range, and cognition. It has neurogenesis properties.

This is merely the tip of an astronomical iceberg.

To be continued.

Continued.

Other things to consider is neuroplasticity. Neuroplasticity is sometimes helpful. Tianeptine increases BDNF, has mood enhancing effects through modulation of glutamate glutamate receptor activity(by modulating AMPA and NMDA receptors and possibly other receptors), thus affecting neuroplasticity. Tianeptine also decreases anxiety and increases resistence to stress induced changes in the amygdala, thereby ensuring a small amygdala that won't become overactive or large. Small amygdala is good(less fear). Large amygdala is bad(massive fear). Tianeptine also enhances cognition.

mt8cjr.jpg

Indanylaminopropane.
Indanylaminopropane is a milder form of MDA and MDMA. It's like a milder, longer-lasting form of ecstasy. The replacement of the methylenedoxy ring(dioxole group) with a the indanyl ring(cyclopentyl group) makes it more resist to metabolism. The dose range of IAP(IndanylAminoPropane) is 25mg to 75+mg.
MAO-I's can help prevent the breakdown of oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, leading to an experience that is similar to MDMA, but with less overall dangers or side effects. It is not advised to do this more than once a week. MAO-I's may lower the dosage amout of entactogen needed.

2vspwlu.jpg

Rasagiline is an MAO-I. MAO-I's tend to inhibit the breakdown of neurotransmittors, leading to a greater overall sense of wellbeing. MAO-I's sometimes require a tyramine restricted diet.

Taking curcumin(found in turmeric) and piperine(found in black pepper) at the end of each dose of psychoactives can help prevent tolerance.
Memantine can help too. There's also proglumide. And PF-4455242.

psihonaut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2016
Why go for superhappiness? You not happy with the happy?
I agree the complex chemistry of the world is fascinating and we humans have a great deal of herbal helpers at disposal, just need the right information.

Did you consider that raising the ceiling will lower the floor as well, so you are opening to supersadness at the same time :)

BTW like the dragon a lot, looks happy and benign.

Sophia

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2016
I once read a book called "the big leap" that talked about how we often have a psychological limit to happiness, perhaps we don't believe we deserve it, but at some point we sabotage ourselves to stay below the limit.

However in my own personal development I find it's most effective to heal negativity and allow the positivity to take care of itself. Grasping too hard after joy invites a comedown, and that's not only with drugs.