Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The experiences of our lives consist of what....

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
....everything imagines...
Every terrible thought or dream that anything has is played out in the reality of another life.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
what if nothing imagines too??..it seems to me the basic foundation unit for building is consciousness. so maybe it's even like it can build on itself?? that would be insane lol.. hmm nothing is what it seems... but then again consciousness, as i understand it, is not something material, too... just my 2 cents. :p

peace

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Just as it is possible to remember a lesson from a mistake, but not necessarily remember the mistake. The consciousness carries wisdom(the lesson) with it from one being to the next. Just as emotions are energetic Then chemically manifested in our anatomies. The origin of wisdom is the intangible realm of our existence. Just as dark matter exists in a sealed box that you can neither see when the box is closed for lack of light, nor open, for lights existence.

Everything that imagines, imagines everything within it's conscious awareness. If nothing imagined anything. Nothing would happen. Therefore nothing would exist.

aleeza

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2014
I don't know if I'm just really into this cause it is mine but I felt a need to post this here,
it is about dreams, reality, and how my thoughts become intense.. :lol: