Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The end of Time at the center of the Universe

highryder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
http://www.tourismkamloops.com/home_sho ... D_449.html

Greetings Psychonauts,
Hello from Vancouver BC Canada, What an honor to be e-mailing a group of world class researchers who have contributed to human knowledge so significantly the way you all have. Thankyou! I am not sure if you are aware that the Buddhists believe they have located the center of the universe. Check out this link. I e-mailed Dr. Rick Strassman author of DMT- The Spirit Molecule and he had not heard of this claim but would be checking it out.I realize this is a tourist site but it is a great stepping off point to google the other info sites. I believe that it is in fact exactly what the monks say it is, and based on hundreds of years of first nations oral tradition that states this area is sacred and a "Fountain of Life", with caves wall paintings etc. Just imagine if you would for a moment. Mckenna's timewave/Mayan calander needs a physical epicenter to reach 0- a third dimension not just a time and date but a location. My theory is that this is ground zero
where time/space
will suspend and the cosmic
energy will go from cyclical to linear forming a consciousness corridor from one end of the universe to the other.The Mayan calander suggests an energy alignment to the center of the galaxy. Here is my guess,its aligning to the center of the universe. If you are at this spot,right time right date,Dec.21 2012, 23:00hours be chanting the most powerful mantra in the Buddhist Tradition the Prajna-Paramita:
Tadyatha Gate Gate Para Gate Para Sam Gate Bodhi Sva Ha! Why? I believe This mantra will vibrate your soul to the frequency required to potentially travel through the corridor.From the phenomenal world (sangsara) to the beyond phenomenal(nirvana). O Wisdom departed departed departed to the other shore disembarked on the other shore Sva-Ha, is the literal translation! Think of Savona BC Canada as the universal cosmic belly button and the consciousness corridor as the cosmic umbilical chord.

St.Stephen

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2008
If the earth is constantly in orbit around the sun, how would it be possible for one lakeside rock to be the center of the universe? The only way I see this as possible is if the whole universe is moving in sync with the earth...haha, but that would mean the whole universe rotates around the sun which would make that the center.

Is this a joke or am I missing something? Either why it's 5 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, so I don't think I'll ever overstand it :? Who knows I may regret this in a bit

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Psychiatrists have nice pills for things like this , and if they dont work they have straight jackets and rubber rooms .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Would be nice to have a tourist trap right next to a shithole like Kamloops. Sure would be good for business.

Welcome on the forum, highryder, enjoy and participate!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Welcome to the forum highryder .

The earth is not the center of the universe , it isnt flat and the sun doesnt orbit it . The whole of astronomy and large parts of physics are not wrong .

Anyone who thinks that when T.Mckenna and other strange people claim that a bunch of mass murdering stone age psychopaths can be right when they say they predicted anything that will hapen on the Dec.21 2012, 23:00 hours is mentaly confused .

Remember the jehovas witnesses who predicted the comming of jesus and armagedon several times and nothing happened . Remember the predictions for 1984 , 1999 and the year 2000 and nothing happened .

I think we should be making lists of 2012 and time wank zeo loonys and when nothing happens we should tatoo them on the forhead with the words "Dangerous dickhead" so that they cant fool anyone again .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
2012 ist just when the Maja calendar finishes, right? Hmm they were some great matematicians, not only killers...

I think people need something mystical to believe in, that there is a purpose, a goal in the universe. It's kinda depressing and hopeless to think that the world will continue further into eternity, forgetting our being/existence...

And welcome, highryder ;)

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
Remember the jehovas witnesses who predicted the comming of jesus and armagedon several times and nothing happened . Remember the predictions for 1984 , 1999 and the year 2000 and nothing happened .

Maybe you just havent seen it yet...
I don`t believe in armageddon as in total destruction...
I do believe in the shift in human consciousness, total unity?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A shit in human consciousness ?

Are you aplying to be put on the list ?

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
A shift in human consciousness. That, and The Rapture. You'll finally get to see a world without Christianity after 2012 ;)

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
A shit in human consciousness ?

Are you aplying to be put on the list ?

Go put me on your list, i won`t hold it against you.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe not now but when you get tatooed .

What rapture and why ? And who said there would be no christians after 2012 ? Why wont there be ?

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
What rapture and why ? And who said there would be no christians after 2012 ? Why wont there be ?

Because by then the mass murdering 2012ians have 'cleared' the way for us, lol.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
every point, any, is the center of the universe.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I am the center of this universe...

This reminds me of a story recounted by Joseph Campbell. An Indian Chief said (I forgot in which context) that "this rock formation is the center of the universe." After a pause the Chief continued: "and so is every other sacred site on Earth." In India they used to say that the forest of Naimisaranya was the "hub" of the universe. There are numerous locations like that. As far as taking such statements literally: the Vedic Indians were well aware of the rotation of planets around the Sun, and yet they still considered a certain place the "center of the universe". The forrest of Naimisaranya was the place to be for all sages and yogis, so as far as knowledge and training was concerned, Naimisaranya was definitely the center of the universe, for the people of that day and age.

Anyone who thinks that when T.Mckenna and other strange people claim that a bunch of mass murdering stone age psychopaths can be right when they say they predicted anything that will hapen on the Dec.21 2012, 23:00 hours is mentaly confused .
It's the years leading up to that point, not the point itself, that is of significance. McKenna never said anything would happen at 23:00 or something like that. You should learn that everyone forms his or her own views, which means that you can't simply lump everyone who is interested in the 2012 enigma into the same category. If you do, you're creating a sharp dividing line that I personally find highly objectionable. Just because I know (not believe, know) that the different dials of the cosmic clock are doing a peculiar thing in 2012, doesn't mean that I, or anyone else pondering about it, is "is mentaly confused". In fact most truly mentally confused people don't even know of 2012 at all.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Every point a spherical mirror that reflects the entirety of the universal self-the place where microcosm concatenates with macrocosm. This "religious" realization, or unification, will observe the world from a particular point, at a particular moment, but in order to do so will choose, select, produce, a code-abstraction code-sometimes called center, loaded itself with meaning.
Religion, as mental projection of mind utilizes a particular selection of abstraction codes to move in the "desired" direction. It works around mithos sphere and this means that what its said is not exactly true, it doesn't even need be true, it's not the object itself but the tension that we as active epistemological subjects, produce in the object-subject complexity. Is as simple as that somethings mysterious happen when somethings mysterious done are, mysteriously.

RReality is itself imaginary in that it is a word.

G

Invité
please tell me what is the "universe", and why should i want to be in the center of it.
then, tell me why would i want human mentality to change.
we all want the big change, and we have to WAIT a change to happen, because each one is too lazy to do something about it. why don't you get off your cozy chair and start telling people that 2012 is coming and we should redeem ourselves ?
taking the responsability out of ourselves to a mystical, secret and major universe alignment is the most easy way to assure everyone that a balance will be reached, and we just have to sit back and watch that movie.

longing for a change is the best way for things to remain the same. besides that, that balance has been reached (it was never unbalanced), all the points in the universe are the center of it and 2012 will be like 666, 999, 1000, 1111, 1666, 1999, 2000, etc, etc. if you look back, there will far more dates where a change was belived to happen.
the best change that would happen is you accepting the caos and reminding that the need to classify and make order of things is in your head. everything is, was and will be balanced. we are not born, we have always been part of other things (all things, really). we are the universe just like saturn, like a grain of sand or a nice paella.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
How can the rock be the center o the Univerce?
I believe the end of time and space and all other dimensions are being in the singularity in the something kinda Hunab Ku in the doctrines of Maya...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Just a note to those who are new to this subject: 2012 has nothing to do with Earth or a certain mountain being the center of the universe. In fact 2012 has everything to do with the true center of the cosmos (as we know it), which is situated between the signs of Scorpio and Sagittarius. An alignment between the Sun and that cosmic center is a fact, not a belief. This cosmic center may certainly have played a part in the way the Mayans arrived at 2012. It didn't play a part in McKenna's discovery, which was based on the order of hexagrams in the I-tjing (the Chinese "book of changes").

Here's a website that lists all the facts and fiction surrounding the year 2012. It was this website where I first read about DMT and Terence McKenna.

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/

Check it out if you're interested (but don't get lost).