Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The big international Psychonaut.com meeting

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

Wich location do you think is best?

• Peru

Votes: 2 8,0%
  • Goa

Votes: 12 48,0%
  • Brazil

• Jamaica

• Hawaii

Votes: 4 16,0%
  • Thailand (you don't want to get caught here)

Votes: 3 12,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
We need to figure out a date, and how long we will be going for, to see if that will fit everyones schedule. What are some suggested dates that people want to go? I think in a year or two would be the best.

PEACE & LOVE

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Well, we have for possible dates and location:

Time period (adjust after we decide which period we'd like the best, I think is a good idea): winter 2012

A year from now is summer 2009
Two years is summer 2009
I'd like to suggest winter 2009, myself.

Is anyone willing to send out an e-mail to all the people that showed interest in the Suicide thread or do I have to?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I can only go if it's in the Spring/summer. I have University otherwise. Does anyone know how much such a trip would cost. I looked at flights, and round trip was $900. My uncle has been their a few times, I think 3 or 4, and he goes into the Amazon, but the place he goes to, is like near a $1000 for 3 Ayahuasca sessions, in a time period of 2 weeks or so. I am going to email my uncle, see if I can get some information about this.

PEACE & LOVE

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I am really interested in this idea.
If we can form a consensus on the details concerning when, where and how much, well be on our way.

So first I would say that people clarify what time periods during the year (on average) that they would be available for such a voyage.

Then, we decide on a year, month, etc; I would say within 1 or 2 years would be best, giving time for organisation, but not waiting too long.

Then we need a location; South America sounds nice, or another scenically ideal location, which can accommodate our ecstatic activities.

And of course (to much of our disdain) we have to organise how much it will cost not only for travel, but living expenses as well.

Once we have a general idea of what we plan to do and how we plan to do it, we can start putting things together.

I look forward to see how this pans out.

Peace.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
K, I sent everyone a PM concerning this thread.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
wow you guys seem to be really serious about that =)

I'd say the best times are around new-year or in july to august.

which place to go to.. south america sounds very nice.
thailand may be an alternative. ok, their drug laws suck, but you still can order your dish "with magic" ;)
but if scenery is the main point, I think we could go anywhere, there's nice landscapes all over the planet.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Alright, here is what is best for me.

I would like to go, 2 years from now, because I just got accepted to University yesterday, and I will be attending University from Sept-->April. So this time in 2 years would be perfect for me. It would give me plenty of time to save and prepare for such a trip. Also, would we be going into the Amazon? My Uncle has been there many many times, and he knows a very good place he has gone everytime. Most the places you find on the internet are loosing their shamanic values, and it is more less for money, but apparently this place is excellent. I emailed him about it, so I should hear back soon. Also how long do we plan on going, a month? Maybe this would be easier, if someone posted one of those voting things, and put a bunch on different dates on it, and we all voted.

PEACE & LOVE
Let's make this happen!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
I agree that summer would definately be the best time, I'm planning on going to university fall 2009 and schools get out in April so anytime between April and September would be oppurtune. 2010 would probably be pretty easy as user_1919 said enough time to save some money etc. etc. but it's all good,

I also like the idea of South America it seems like a solid continent haha holy crap I'm glad we've taken some initiative here this trip shall be unreal! :twisted:

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I don't think a poll would be appropriate because there's too much matching and overlapping possibilities for times and locations.

Close to a unanimous consensus is good enough for me... unanimous is ideal, though.

So, from reading from these posts, I suppose the time period would be July 2010?

What are people's feelings on this?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have emailed my Uncle and he said the best time would be around Jan-March due to the thunderstorms that roll in durning that time. It is his personal opinion. He had an experience during a thunderstorm, and he said it was one of the most amazing things you could experience. He also said that is when most flowers are in blossom! But for me, that time period is out of the question.
So, from reading from these posts, I suppose the time period would be July 2010?

Yeah, 2010 sounds good to me. I would like to go a little earlier. I think it would be better if we went around May or June. How long do we plan on staying for? I think I want to spend at least a month down there. Two of those weeks in the Amazon experiencing an Ayahuasca cermony. The other two weeks would be nice to exlore the culture. Hell we need more time than a month. I want to see everything! :D So, we need a consense, does everyone agree on 2010? And during 2010, does around the months of May- July ish sound good? Anyways, I'm at work, I have to go,

PEACE & LOVE

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
Damn I'd love to be a part of it. Summer seems ok to me, but I have exams in june..

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well i find it a bit difficult to plan so much in advance, but i mean everybody could say how it is right now for them... so... i'm not really clear about plans in the future, but this for sure is a thing i want to take into consideration!

and maybe it should be thought about the destination country at which time it is best visited too...i dont know about where it could be also... theres so many beautiful spots on the earth, but which one will be the right for the big monumental international mega psychonaut meeting ?? :weedman:

probably south america is a good idea, but there are other countries, that are cool as well! maybe jamaica or hawaii ??? 8) actually any island in tropic climate would be awesome!

peace.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Let's get really high. Let's go to Nepal!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Forkbender a dit:
Let's get really high. Let's go to Nepal!

good idea man :)

edit: O.O! flight from munich to kathmandu and back, fucking 3000€. nah, bad idea ^^

edit2: ok, found something with 600€ :p

nepal is that kind of place I have to go at least once in my life. my father was there and he showed me pictures, woow.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
That's a good point about considering location before date to set date according to location.

Ummmm, I'm down for anything. The beaches of Goa, maybe? For this we can make a poll.

So...

We have,

Peru
Goa
Amazon (Brazil?)
Jamaica
Hawai'i

Any more options before we add the poll?

I'm thinking that we can vote until an option that takes the majority of votes is selected. If votes are divided at first, we can eliminate the most unpopular option until we have a majority consensus for location. How does that sound?

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
It's a great idea! I'm really interested on going too.

I'll try to organize my life consonant your decisions about dates and land to visit.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Ok, I have a major change in plans now. I have no clue what I am doing with my life anymore. I was planning on attending University, but didn't get accepted to Bachelor of Science, rather I got accepted to Bachelor of Arts, which I don't really want. I don't know what marks they are looking for, because I was 1% under average for a scholorship(86%). I have no fucking clue what I want to do with my life, so I think I may be flying down there, sooner than planned, to figure out what I actually want in life.

PEACE & LOVE

G

Invité
Can't figure how I missed this thread until now :shock:

I voted Thailand, even if the law sucks hardcore, I'm ok to be more careful in order to enjoy the jungle, isles, parties, whatevah this country has to offer (a friend of mine told me it's like the new Goa!)

I think that it'll be good to keep a trace of everyone's disponibility, that's why I created this:

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html ... srmtf78ys9

The interface isn't really optimal for such wide possibilities, so if you know something similar which you think would be better suited for our needs, let's use yours instead !

You don't need to register, just type in your nick, check the dates that are ok with you, and press okay.

If your disponibilites are outside of the current range of dates, just tell me, I'll extend it accordingly.