Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The bentley (XTC). Holy S*it! :)

Digital Ghost

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2012
- Substance: half red diamond (XTC), 1,5 hours later 1 bentley (XTC)
- Experience: First haluzinations with XTC
- Bodyweight: 50 kg

So this was very weired. when i was younger i used to party on xtc often, but something like this never happened to me. And i really have to share it! :)

I met a friend of mine in a club. we shared one red diamond and i felt the typical good mood and the usual stuff like huging my friends, dance for myself and so on.
After a while my friend offered a "bentley" to me. I never had one before, but i trust him and as i felt good enough i swollowed a whole one.
After about an hour i looked to my left and there was a guy standing at the bar with a friend and talking. he wore a golden gliter shirt and a silver hat. but the strangest thing about him was his face: he looked like a zombie or something like that. half of the skin in his face was missing, i saw his flesh and the rest of his skin had a unhealthy yellow tone and was full of scars.
I say to my friend: "oh man, look at this guy." i wasn't scared at all. My friend says: "what is it?" And in that moment the guy turned normal. I didn't want my friend to worry about me so i just answered: "the strange hat and shirt."

suddenly an other guy with a huge bull-devil head walked along next to me. thats the moment when i realized: I am halluzinating!

The girl next to me danced looking down to the floor with her brown hair hanging over her face. when she raised her head it was a horse head. About 30 % of the people in the club had animal- or zombie faces.
When i started to concentrate on her she slowly started to turn normal. this took me about maybe 20 seconds! when i dropped my concentration people had animal heads again.

In kept on dancing and hanging around with my friends and all the poeple i knew stayed normal. when i went to the toilet i saw a dog running up the stairs. i thought cant be, started to concentrate and slowly he turned into a human beeing. stopped concentrate, he was a dog.

all this continued for about 3 hours and i was amazed by what i saw. i was was starring at the people with a huge smile. XD

the interesting thing was: when i met, for example, the horse at the ladies room, she was still a horse. and all the others stayed the same animals and zombies and so on.

When i came back home i told my flatmate what happened. and she sayd: "man!... you saw the animal spirits of all this people!" And maybe thats wright? :p

It was a quiet amazing experience!

Did anyone of you had haluzination on XTC?

bye!

Ghost

Digital Ghost

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2012
yesterday i talked with one of my friends about that. could this have been an LSD flashback?

oko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Juin 2012
Maybe...i' be done xtc quite a few times, but I've never felt anything like that. Have you search the internet to know what is in a bentley?

white diamonds

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Sept 2012
damm youll need to hit me up i am in alabama give me a call homie 205 209 0940