Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Rivers of Nothing

Psychedelic Eric

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Avr 2012
I love words because they move from being print on the screen to a sound in my mind, just like when you are reading this, with the skull playing like a resonance box. Each word is a beat or a note of complete partition that is my speech as a human being. Interesting is the idea of time between two words or two beats – also when sleeping or not thinking. That interval – called “Ma” in Japanese and used in the art and culture environment – introduces the idea that even when there is no sound something vital remains, just like we need to have spaces between words in order to structure information... that silence then isn’t just an empty white space but a place where noting exists on its own, gently showing the rivers of nothing.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm what a beautiful idea. it's amazing!! nothing is a very fascinating concept and silence is a very deep concept. if life is a dream then why are we seemingly having so many bad dreams? hmm maybe it's a difference to wake up inside of a dream or outside of a dream, whatever that may mean lol...
well the dream of the world of forms is the world of illusions. because maybe seeing what's there can let us forget what could be there.

peace

oko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Juin 2012
"Ma"

Im going to repeat it several times, because I can't believe that a society has invented a word for the little intervalle between each word. If you dont take in account the entire philosophical part of it, the poetry still remains. Naming a bit a nothingness. Gosh, that's beautiful.
On the other hand, the philosophical aspect of it is very interesting too. It implies that, in order to understand, we need space. In order to enjoy, and to be able to communicate, we need moments of silence. Furthermore, it would mean that silence is vital, and that words are just a disturbance of this silence.
I'll meditate this idea today.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
without silence there can be no sound

this reminded me of 'Wa' which is another japanese word for harmony

Abelard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2012
Wow, that was a pretty paragraph to read :)
Who was it that said 'chest of drawers' was the most beautiful combination of words in all of the English language? I remember seeing that on Donnie Darko

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm maybe it's really like all sounds could be contained in silence. in the modern world there is so much chatter and noise so possibly simple sounds can have a more meditative aspect or so... i also think that as absurd as it may sound, sometimes the words or sounds can be more meaningless than the space or silence between it lol... hard to explain lol...
sort of like a deeper meaning that can't be explained. :)
donnie darko is intense, but also interesting. i think it's crazy.. like in some other movies time is not in the right order maybe so that the people have to use their brains more lol...
well i really do like such movies if they don't become too strange or so in some way..

peace

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
Thats make me think about my trip in thailand, in thai writing you dont have space between words, only between sentences, what's make thai really hard to learn for a foreigner.

Interestting.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Abelard a dit:
Wow, that was a pretty paragraph to read :)
Who was it that said 'chest of drawers' was the most beautiful combination of words in all of the English language? I remember seeing that on Donnie Darko
I believe it was 'cellar door'

**Edit

lol thats already been pointed out, my bad