The Real Life Matrix - A very controversial thread
I didn't read your post before,Alias55A, so I will give my thoughts on it now.

I don't know Crowley very well but it sounds like Freud (Libido), although I am not sure if Crowley means desire in a sexual way (?).
Citation :When it comes to "personal" truths, it is best to keep it underwraps from public criticism until u have enough confidence in yourself and you truth, although some things in "essay of truth" were a little off course

Yes, I guess that when talking about truth it is some kind of double- think. On one hand, you need to see your Weltanschauung as something universal, I believe it is stupid to see your way of life as a simple opinion, if it was so, we would drown in an ocean of opinions and would get nowhere. On the other hand, one must somehow accept the other "truths", too, and not see them as opinions as therewith the own "truth" would be opinion, too. Get it?

It may sound like a paradox but again I don't follow the path of logic as it generally makes sense.

Citation : love is just a byproduct of will, not free will, but ones will to love just as ones will to move an object or a mother lift a car off of a child.

So it is not a byproduct but a part of will (if you say love=one's will to love, it is also part of will). I am not sure if I agree, I basically have a problem with the word "will". If it is some kind of Schopenhauer-ish world- will I kinda agree as love is part of something big...
Citation :in my beleif humans learn to fly again, we will fall(mabye die from falling out of the sky) but we will soon get it right.

The sun must sink before it can rise again... (~Zarathustra by Nietzsche. Read it!)
Citation :hitting and hitting the glass, for the bee not care about hitting the glass, but only getting out through desire, not human logic.

I remember reading it somewhere...YES. Wittgestein: "What is philosophy? To show the way out of the fly bottle." Dunno. What is the glass/bottle? I think it is the mind...dunno.
Citation :In Aleister Crowleys's liber about atlantis, he stated that the atlantians(coming from mars and the other planets before that) didnt beleive in a god or goddes, to them, their was nothing higher then their individuals selves, that each beleived they were "God".

when and male and a female atlantian created a child(she gave birth) they said" look at what i (we) have created in my (our) image, sound familier?

Funny.
"But in its true meaning, the sense of responsibility is something completely voluntary; it is my answer to the pronounced or unpronounced wanting of another human being. Feeling 'responsible' for someone else, means being able and ready to 'answer'" - Erich Fromm
  Répondre
well i guess i did'nt do that bad on explaining my opinion and knoweldge on the subject for only 4 yrs of study.

But ya "will" is a touchy word and can get confusing, ofcourse im still young in this life and have yet to furhter explore my own will but some ppl/authors separate it this way. "True Will" and "will", two separet ones ofcourse, now i know the true will is the of the higher self/ or soul which is where the real magick of life realy happens within the individual which puts a punch in whatever magick you practice, so 'will' is most probably of a lessar form then true will, it probably relates to " the will to discapline your mind/body in thought control/breathing excercises and observing your own body landuage and movement to control it. But thats off the top of my head, i know i have it somewhere is one of these crap loads of books, i have over 20gigs of occult books/philosophy on my computer + the ones in the closet, if i run into it ile let u know, but i know one reference to "true will" and "will" as somwhat separate, i think one was in a chaos magick book i have and i know Aleister Crowleys has made a reference to it in one of his books.

And one last thing, the pic finaly loaded of that chart, omg its a bit comfusing for being dead tired at 2:40 in the morning, but looks very interesting and definately something i will study upon!
"as long as there has been one god there has been killing in his name!" and u ask y im pagan.
  Répondre
oh and i foud the website for that big chart, its at http://www.laffoleyarchive.com/, he has alot of other ones too, and they all (so far from what hes saise) describes the universe
"as long as there has been one god there has been killing in his name!" and u ask y im pagan.
  Répondre
Alias55A I totally agree with you.

What I am is a person that could be thoose guys you mention. The thing is that society has strived towards certain goals.

Theese goals have no generated alot of similiar types of humans.

Alot of goals are not even good for the society, such as crooks and criminals. And even politicans!

Alot of people cannot understand the logic behind today. You see we can talk all we want about the past and the future, but we can always be aware of the now.

So what's important is the "now". And why am I stuck here in my room? I look around and I realise how I got here and where my stuff is from. I realise what it look like outside and I can imagine the rest of the world, and our solar system around us.

What I think about is why I am aware at all. And the answer is its because I am god. We ALL are god, and that is important. So important I must say it again: YOU are god, you and I are god. The theory of being god is even backed with science. The dumbest thing to do for humans spiritual evolution was to split the science and religion mindsets.

We live in a world full of plot holes. I mean we have literally, yes literally, created a system for ourselves. A system of laws, rules and ideas on how to dress, act, think and say.. Its a dumb way of living, not very logical if you grasp the big picture.

And the big picture is what is needed to be grasped! The big picture is the liberator, the way of living can be described. With science and by own experience.

You know where you are now right? You know why you're at the place right? Its because of a lot of your own choices and others.

Why do you think they say dreams come true?

Because, they do. Our mindsets co-create the reality. We live in a Matrix. The only and the everlasting Matrix. Its amazing, and one of the best places to be living in ! Smile

But, we have forgotten that we don't have to be slaves to a system. A society with barriers, borders and control. We need to remove this by love.

So LOVE is a key, a great key, to the door to freedom!

And all is falling apart, all lies, and more and more people start to believe in radical ideas. And its only radical until its well accepted. Today we have radical scientists, but that do science after the rulebook. So its only their findings that are radical, and make people skeptical.

Stop creating such a bad place !

(And, if you can't vision and wait for the Utopian world, START TO LISTEN! You need to vision a world of peace, cause you create your own reality!)

Thank you very much Wink

Peace!

- Enivid

Free will is the essential law. Will is not free. Free will is free. All is based on Free Will. Everything is distorted from the source of infinite intelligence and Free Will.

Love is what we need to really obey this essential law.

Darkness has forgotten this. That's why Lucifer was kicked out of heaven. He was the wisest, he was all and one with god. But he forgot this and therefore was kicked out.
Everything is Imagination
And Everything is Eternal
Which makes this moment an Image
What does your image look like?
  Répondre
Enivid a écrit :Love is what we need to really obey this essential law.

just like that old song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTpsIVzzo
Love
  Répondre
63. The fool readeth this Book of the Law, and its comment; & he understandeth it not.

its not new
  Répondre
i do have to disagree when u said (the big picture is the liberator)

thats is a more christian view point to save us from this world and ourselves, putting beleife in something to free you from the hardships of life, which is the opposite way we need to go, i cannot think of the right word right now to replace liberator with, but ppl have to see their own (self) everything thing scarry in their mind lol, and its not a quick process, although i will say preaching a universal view will more then likely make ppl turn from it.

each person has their own world, there own life! and not everyone is ment to see the truths of others all in one lifetime, if they are they will in there own time.

oh and lucifer wasnt kicked out of heaven, he was never on the darkside, never was he meant for such a discrafull position, he is the greek prometheius, the vulkin, the bearer of wisdom and light, power and knowledge, do some digging on lucifer, for he is not what he seems, only the church made that shit up!
  Répondre
Lucifer = light bringer. There are thousands of lucifer images: Miltonian, Faustian, Old Testamental, New Testamental, Medieval, Satanical, ...
Citation :(And, if you can't vision and wait for the Utopian world, START TO LISTEN! You need to vision a world of peace, cause you create your own reality!)

Does someone want to count the contradictions in these two sentences?
"But in its true meaning, the sense of responsibility is something completely voluntary; it is my answer to the pronounced or unpronounced wanting of another human being. Feeling 'responsible' for someone else, means being able and ready to 'answer'" - Erich Fromm
  Répondre
Ok, I stand corrected on the lucifer part Smile

@restin
What I mean is that people should live in the name of love (care about others etc.) now, and not wait for things to get better by doing nothing.

The most important thing is to understand that you are the creator. We live in a world that indeed is a matrix. We have amazing powers that we cannot use (yet).

The liberator is yourself, noone can save you but you.
  Répondre
If the libarator is yourself, why do we need a preacher?
Love
  Répondre
magickmumu a écrit :If the libarator is yourself, why do we need a preacher?

Hehehe MagickMumu, your so evil!!!! :twisted: :lol:
  Répondre
AND if I create my own reality, then you create your own reality, too? AND there is no real reality either.

love love love what is love?
  Répondre
no, i do beleive i stand correted on the lucifer part, granted many of lucifer imaged, but never was he or it(images) to be taken in a negative way.

As i say, he as his 3foot bubble of believe, and i have mine

very good point magickmumu lmao
  Répondre
how could you liberate yourself if you didn't know you could?? i think it's similar to dreaming without knowing you would be dreaming, ... how could you wake up then??
i'm so disgusted by the world of today.. Sad
  Répondre
BrainEater
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 13:14 Post subject:
how could you liberate yourself if you didn't know you could?? i think it's similar to dreaming without knowing you would be dreaming, ... how could you wake up then??

i beleive that is more then half the point of psychidelics and occult study is for the person to experience the "wake up" feeling instead of liveing as a pefect consumer in society, although like i said i dont beleive widepsread preaching of new "or very old" views is going to help the least bit, or atleast not in any related manner
  Répondre
Citation :what is love?

A man named Haddaway had an interesting philosophy on this...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aOGflCsfefo

:twisted:
  Répondre
Hehe, its hilarious to read your comments Smile. All is one, Im just a program of yours, you created me. I am not here as a joke, Im here to tell you that. We're just a code in the Matrix.

Its perfect! We are perfect! Just look at everything around you! Its amazing! Even if it looks like shit, its still pretty damn real!

The point of all is to understand this: Ok, so we are gods, why the fu*k can't I use my powers?

Well, you don't know how, me neither. We're stuck in the Matrix remember? Wink. So we need to remember just like Neo do in the movies.

2012 will be something that will energize us into higher vibrations. But its possible even know to tap into the source of divine power. We just need to learn how. Meditation, good health and etc. are good ways.

We co-create our real-lifes.

But, our real-lifes are just like in the movies The Matrix just a way to keep us enslaved. We are slaves. Real-life slaves. All material things mean nothing, since we can in the future manifest whatever we want. We are gods, remember?

We live in a society that raps mother earth (www.storyofstuff.com). We value stuff higher than life itself. We forget what we are here for, and that's love/understanding.

We need to understand eachother, and understand love. We need to understand that love is what makes you sad when you see others get hurt. Love is what makes you sad when others live in pain or with almost no money.

So few people feel this love, and so few people understand that its love that we need.

People are afraid of the word love. So fear runs this matrix. Fear feeds on this matrix like a cancer feeds on destroying healthy cells.

Don't let the cancer destroy you so you loose touch with reality. Don't get trapped in a bad dream. Remember, the majority of the money is created from thinn air and all money is created from debt! You are a slave.

As long as you live with money you are a slave.

We need no money, we can CREATE our own reality.

Don't let the MAINSTREAM guide your life towards totalitarism.

Escape while you can.

Understand Smile

Ask questions.

Learn.

Peace love and understanding!
- Enivid
  Répondre
Citation :Its perfect! We are perfect! Just look at everything around you! Its amazing! Even if it looks like shit, its still pretty damn real!

There is a funny book about that, "Candide" by Voltaire :lol:
  Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  My view of life, death, afterlife, psychedelics etc. Dervish 44 12,853 04/02/2015 18:15
Dernier message: Finarfin
  the worldview thread BrainEater 10 1,464 18/11/2014 09:58
Dernier message: Finarfin
  life through out the universe evolved from the same being Iersuko 3 1,896 15/02/2011 20:30
Dernier message: Iersuko
  Everything is real. Reality is now/oneness Enivid 6 2,000 11/11/2009 18:22
Dernier message: magickmumu
  The playlist thread Psyolopher 5 1,444 07/11/2009 13:57
Dernier message: magickmumu
  the lyrics thread Caduceus Mercurius 46 11,307 31/10/2009 22:13
Dernier message: Forkbender
  The mental masturbation thread Psyolopher 7 3,483 11/09/2009 09:10
Dernier message: Caduceus Mercurius
  Can materials make your life better??? Kai 3 2,123 05/06/2009 09:15
Dernier message: Forkbender
  What are your long-term desires in life? Brugmansia 38 9,323 20/05/2009 23:16
Dernier message: Getafix
  I attempt to mentally vomit out a meaning of life. cyroxos 37 9,645 09/08/2008 00:06
Dernier message: GOD

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)