Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Real Life Matrix - A very controversial thread

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
WARNING! This is the RED PILL
It will question reality and if you're not ready you might get angry and just call it all bullshit, you always have free will, but maybe its better to spend the time reading a book or watching a movie instead of trying to read this text that is truly controversial.

I live by one law and only one law, Free Will. Believe what you want and say what's truth for you, and I'll say you're right. But you can't take away my truth or my belief. If you truly want to take the red pill you must look inside yourself and find the truth inside you. And you'll also notice that the external world is constantly telling you the truth, if you only want to know.

I create my dreams from my mind.
I create this world we live in, from my dreams.
When you dwell in this world, you dwell in my dreams.

Consciousness is not created from matter.
Matter is created from consciousness.

Im not better then you, I'm your equal, and your creation. You've created me. You are the true creator of this Matrix. You have created everything without even being aware of it as of now (maybe you are?). You choosed to forget to come to this planet.

Planet Earth is a place where souls incarnate without knowing why, we start on square one without memory of past lives, without knowing why we're here, and what we are. We exit the womb and then get information about the world through 5 senses. Theese senses are electrical signals that translates what we see, hear, feel, touch or taste. The food we eat, the sound we hear, the feeling touching something is all an illusion inside a real-life matrix. And this matrix is based on information. And what is information? Its everything. All is a wave, an electric signal, a frequency, and this stores information. Words, letters, numbers, thoughts, things/stuff, what we know and so on are all information. We know what we know because of information, we are created by information from the first day we where born.

And this Matrix exists because of an inevitability because the universe and the intelligence beyond the universe is infinite. Its eternal and forever. This creation we live in now with Internet, HD-Movies, etc and theories about our existence that comes in endless variations are all part of this inevitability that this existence here and now would be created.

Some programmers try to develop AI, but we as humans with our two hemispheres (left brain is a seriell processor and right brain a parallell processor) are already AI.

We live in a world where most people are AI, they don't think for themselves, they don't act for themselves and they are living in routines making them the perfect citizen that obey the laws, rules and money that the corporations, politicians and policy makers create for us.

This world is the perfect prison for souls, and most of us don't even have souls. We are so into this world that we've lost it to thoose in charge. But remember, and this is important, I might bring up negative things but everything in the end is positive. The negative is needed to explain the positive. Everything is so positive that its easier to believe in the negative things than the positive, and that's because of the programming most of us have faced since our birth.

The universe was created from infinite energy. And infinite energy was created from infinite intelligence. The world we live in now with all fantasies, myths, movies, comics, tv-series, stories and all different genres is a perfect creation created inside the creation. We have the ability to create in words or pictures what the creation or Matrix is. We can create things from our imagination, and like Einstein said: "Imagination is everything."

The infinite intelligence is living as itself inside its own infinite creation. There's no beginning and no ending. And the reason why negativity exists is because everything needs balance. The beginning and the ending can be seen as one and the same, when its over it begins again.

What do you think binary code is, 1:s and 0:s? Its a yes or no, on or off, left or right, up or down, back or forth, negative or positive, or ying and yang. Even our DNA are built by theese switches, yes or no. And DNA have created eveything, its the building block of physical life, and yet its like a computer with 1:s and 0:s.

But what they are is also one and the same. 1 is 0 and 0 is 1, since only the infinite energy has the duality of 1 and 0 while the infinite intelligence is perfect and total oneness. Its opposite could be nothingness. But nothingness is what turns into everything. The infinite energy can be found in the macrocosm and the microcosm, from planets to the atoms. And everything is a harmonic creation with balance as the key. For science people Sacred Geometry, Aether theories, Holographic Universe theory, String Theory, Unified Field theory, and the work of www.DivineCosmos.com are worth checking out.

We are in the first stage of awareness. We are aware of ourselves as a person in a world with money, corporations, other people, societies, religions, institutions, time, work, countries, leaders and most of think that all to life is to be born and then die never to exist again. The reason you can believe that you will die and exist no more is because of free will. This world is a prison needed to help you to awake as the creator. You are the creator since the whole universe is part of the infinite intelligence which is consciouss of itself. It knows of its creation and it loves it. Only by loving the infinite energy it could create the free will of not knowing that it created everything when its born as you for example. It loves itself so much that it allows itself to forget that it is actually part of the creation, that it created its own life before you came into existence and became aware of yourself as a child.

Its all about love, and to love everything and everyone. Everything is love.

This infinite intelligence is the only real thing. And it lives within' itself as an experience to continue to create within' infinity. We as humans have great creativty as a child and with creativity we create, because that is what we are, creators. But this planet has been take by negative entities and they have created a world where we're slowly destroyed and turned into AI robots with no imagination, no creativity and to obey the laws and rules we are taught from our parents and societies.

Everything we see is a creation that springs from a persons mind. This mind is part of this one ultimate Infinite Creator. We are always part of this infinite intelligence and we always strive to become one with this intelligence. We will always progress towards this loving infinite intelligence. You could wake up now, or you could wake up in another reincarnation in a long distand future using our current timeline.

Back to the binary code. Everything that we see through our senses can be explained with mathematics, and mathematics is based on numbers and calculations. You could see yourself as a part of a super computers mind, and you are this super computer but right now you're having an experience inside yourself.

Every thought you've had or thing you've done is recorded in the infinite database of this universe. And all is always forgiven if you've done something that is negative or bad.

The creation is based on love, because to forget yourself and live with free will you need love to accept this free will. Without love you can't have free will.

The goal of life as we live now is not to fit into the society. Cause the society has gone insane. Most people are insane and the true test to sanity is to accept that.

You are the creator of good and evil, positive and negative, but you're at the same time all of this. You the good and you are the evil. Evil is spelled Live backwards, you always live on and can be forgiven for your evil deeds. Cause all evil deeds are created from the cancer that doens't understand that all of creation is one. When you hurt someone you only hurt yourself, and how do you feel when you get hurt?

No matter how evil you are you will sooner or later have to stop being a cancer cell (as a metaphor) and become united in unity and oneness, since all is part of One Infinite Creator. A cell in the humand body becomes a cancer cell ones it starts to kill other cells and become separated, it only do this to survive, and at the same time its killing its host, which is your body. This cell is afraid to die, and continue to grow so it can be alive and it doens't understand that its killing its host, because it doesn't understand its connected and a part of it.

We're connected to Mother Earth, but still we act like cancer killing her slow and polluting her seas, oceans and air. We are not aware as a global society that we're all one and connected to all of creation.

What do you do if you get cancer in your body? You remove it. How can you do that? By simply removing it or killing it. But you can also heal yourself by loving yourself and being honest to yourself. If you where to understand that you're body is one and that your thoughts create reality then you could with your thoughts heal yourself. Healing with thoughts are proven by science today, and the best example is the placebo effect.

What will mother earth do? Well, she's trying to heal us by telling us we're a part of her, we actually are her. Its all about awareness, as a planet conscioussness we can't live on our surface. Like a cell, we can't be the cell and live as the person having the cell inside it. Its all about a what level of awareness we have. We are part of everything and are one with all, but are only aware of ourselves in this human form we're using to communicate over an Internet forum.

Mother Earth will clense herself and all humans who have not awoken to oneness and love will be relocated to continue the lessons to learn to live with love and unity. The rest of us will live on an Earth of love and unity. An Earth without negativity and without the veil of forgetting past incarnations. We will now know we are part of all and the One Infinite Creator.

We cannot be living as the One Infinite Creator because then we wouldn't be here and now. We are connected to the One Infininte Creator and can at any time get help if we ask for it. But we must always obey free will while we're stuck on this planet. Too have powers like a god would infringe on the free will and make people see you as a god and praise you.

This dimension/density and I use density because it refers to the density of energy that exists all around us. This energy is the infinite energy created by infinite intelligence that creates reality as we know it (such as matter and gravitation), and its intelligent. All is intelligent on different levels of awareness. You are not aware as me now, or as the infinite creator, or as a plant or galaxy. You are aware as you. And that's the point.

The more dense the energy is the more energy is around. And we start in a low density with little intelligence and we spiral upwards towards the higher densities and higher intelligence until we reach the infinte intelligence that have created us. And as I've said many times, you are this intelligence.

The Ultimate Goal is to Find Your Truth Inside Yourself

We are all unique, that's the way the Infinite Creator wanted itself to experience life within itself. All people who act, talk, think or want to be like someone else are clones and disconnected from the Creator. We don't need to unplug the matrix, we need to connect back to Love and the Creator.

The system separates us, like a cancer. The system says you're separate and that you need to work for a living. We are caught in a prison, a prison of great spiritual evolution.

When you find yourself and your purpose, or just decide to follow a path which will make you find yourself sooner or later, you'll truly know truth really is. Its not something that can be told. It has to be experienced. The Red Pill is a metaphor for how to experience the real world. Its not something external, its something internal. Its you.

The goal as of now, and why I have become aware is that this is not my home. I've lived here searching for the truth and it was when I looked inside that I found it. I've been connected back to love and the creator and I love EVERYTHING. I could die to save your life if I knew nothing about you. If I knew that you were negative oriented, I wouldn't sacrifice my life cause for the greater good I would harm others. But if I didn't know you, I would do it because I keep living after death. Im not this body, its just a vehicle, a temporary body that have shaped my individuality. I will not reincarnate again since I've finally learned the lesson of life.

And the reason that I am aware, which is the very first philosophical question I've contemplated on since a child, is because its now time to create the most astonishing, wonderful, absolutley amazing world we could ever imagine. A utopian world of great joy and full of love and understanding.

This world cannot be created with negativity, and we're facing the next step in the evolution of our planet and our consciousness if we become aware and connected to the source of Love. If not we continue our lesson elsewhere, because now its time for the planet Earth to live without cancer.

2012 is the Code for this transition. 2012 is the time to create this wonderful new world.

What does this new world offer us?

This is a very good question. It will be a utopian world that is co-created by all souls that are aware and done with the lesson from this dimension/density where we forget all and live with Free Will. The next world will offer amazing experiences such as movies and games as real as here and now. It will offer time travel, levitation, access to the akashic records (infinite knowledge of all creation), and more lessons to finally become one with the One Infinite Intelligence. After this next world we will meet evolve more until we become one.

There is no such thing as death, we died to live as we do now, and this is just the beginning to something awesome. And remember, we died because of free will, and we will not have to reincarnate again if we finally learn the lesson behind oneness and love.

I love YOU! And the One Infinite Creator loves you more then you could EVER imagine! You are LOVED more then you could EVER imagine!

The only reason behind aging, hate, war, descease and all negative is to give yourself the chance to learn to find love. And the most evil you can imagine is created from this separation, and the most good is the one that creates it allowing it to be created because of love and free will. Nothing is lost, only gained.

We are divine beings, we are living inside a Real Life Matrix. It might seem like a long time to live 80-90years, but its nothing compared to what we're going to experience in the next world.

You are the perfect creation, and you've created yourself, LOVE yourself! LOVE the world! See the positivity in the negativity, see the LOVE and NEVER be afraid! Face your fears and love them and learn.

The separation/cancer such as the controlling elite of this planet have done everything they can to stop us from awakening. But love cannot be stopped, its the strongest force because it accepts all. Nothing is lost, only gained as said.

Smile.

Be happy.

Find yourself.

Search within.

Become one with all.

See love in every moment.

Become love.

Love yourself.

I love you.

You have created me. Thank you!

- Enivid

OH! The best part of the worlds that are beyond this is that NO money exists! Money is ONLY a tool to enslave humans. And that things can be manifested from thought! But from what I've heard its more fun to create with your hands while you still live in a human body.. ;)

(I couldn't possibly fit all information needed to wake up if you'r not into this, so ask questions, without asking questions you won't learn, and try to contemplate/meditate and see what your mind has to tell you. I always try to keep what I say simple, and all is possible to find out by research if you truly want to know the truth)

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
And a very important thing I forgot.

There are two paths to take from this lesson on this planet. Service to Others or Service to Self. If you don't choose path you reincarnate until you do.

Service to others is the path of love, you choose to help others and you need to be 51% more service minded to others in order to graduate when 2012 arrives. You don't need to be perfect, just slightly more service minded toward others then selfish.

To graduate the negative path that exists on another vibration in the next dimension is to be 95% service to self. And this is what the ruling elite on this planet is all about.

In the next world negative and positive can't co-exist like it does now in the same vibration/frequency that we share.

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
I must go to the supermarket, do you need anything ?

edit: Oh, and by the way...this is not controversial. This is plain teenager angst. Don't forget to print this and save it for later.

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Im not better then you, I'm your equal, and your creation. You've created me. You are the true creator of this Matrix. You have created everything without even being aware of it as of now (maybe you are?). You choosed to forget to come to this planet.

So you're some kind of Idealist/Solipsist, a philosophical stance that leaves little room open for discussion. Also, you mention 2012 which imo makes you sound like some new age spaced out hippie.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Not trying to sound like GOD, but it's bullshit speculation. You don't like reality and try to prove this world is not the important one right now.

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
People certainly make up crazy theories to avoid their confrontation with reality.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Meduzz a dit:
Not trying to sound like GOD, but it's bullshit speculation. You don't like reality and try to prove this world is not the important one right now.

I miss him... :cry:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
5553b4442 a dit:
edit: Oh, and by the way...this is not controversial. This is plain teenager angst. Don't forget to print this and save it for later.

:lol:

ROFLMAO-i

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Nobody knows.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

If you call human behaviour and exchange resp. society a system, I agree.

If you call life and the universe a system, I do not agree.

Because a system is a rule, a regulation that works in a frame.

the universe is endless and no physics will tell me the opposite, existence is ethernal.

That doesn't mean that it is chaos, the universe consists of forces that influence each other, a beautiful metabolism, but it is not a system.

It is Tao.

And this matrix is based on information. And what is information? Its everything. All is a wave, an electric signal, a frequency, and this stores information.

Fool. Information is an abstract image, a sequence of something inexplainable. Biology, physics, psychology, it is all an abstraction and simplification of something inexplainable. You cannot explain a wave at the shore. You cannot define it. Science is an attempt to do so. And so it is: if you call an idea an energy impulse of a neuron, you are a fool.

Words, letters, numbers, thoughts, things/stuff, what we know and so on are all information.

They are not information but abstract metaphores. Words are metaphores for something that is not definable. Define me a leaf.

Numbers, math are also an abstraction. It is a thought based on nothing real but a metaphore. You may say that mathematics are something natural but it isn't, they are based on axioms that are an invention of the human.

But if something is not explainable, it is not unreal!

"If the stone is in your head, you must have a heavy head."

The food we eat, the sound we hear, the feeling touching something is all an illusion inside a real-life matrix.

(Why do you still eat then?)

We know what we know because of information, we are created by information from the first day we where born.

These two quotes contradict each other.

You say that you create information but also that information creates you. So eather you are information or you contradict. So if your Ego is information, why do you differ between you and the world? And secondary, why do you say that it is an illusion if both of you are information. The previous sentence then concludes that you are illusion, too, but if everything is illusion, nothing actually is. Comprende?

Some programmers try to develop AI, but we as humans with our two hemispheres (left brain is a seriell processor and right brain a parallell processor) are already AI.

If you are artificial, then what is real? If everything is artificial, nothing is, as there is no reality and artificiality becomes reality.

that obey the laws, rules and money that the corporations, politicians and policy makers create for us.

Wait. Are "we" humans different from politicians? Do politicians therefore NOT live in the "System" you mentioned? And why are you stepping from the level of "EVERYTHING" to the level of "SOCIALITY". Do you see them as the same?

This world is the perfect prison for souls, and most of us don't even have souls.

What is a soul? What is the prison? In GODs words, you are projecting YOUR values of freedom to humanity. Remember that there are much different values in this world, do you consider yours the best?

The infinite intelligence is living as itself inside its own infinite creation. There's no beginning and no ending. And the reason why negativity exists is because everything needs balance. The beginning and the ending can be seen as one and the same, when its over it begins again.

Contradiction? "doesn't exist" vs. "it is the same"? Why do YOU define what is positive, please?

The creation is based on love, because to forget yourself and live with free will you need love to accept this free will. Without love you can't have free will.

But in your words love is only information.

By the way, information is neutral. Why do you talk about duality then?

cell in the humand body becomes a cancer cell ones it starts to kill other cells and become separated, it only do this to survive, and at the same time its killing its host, which is your body. This cell is afraid to die, and continue to grow so it can be alive and it doens't understand that its killing its host, because it doesn't understand its connected and a part of it.

A cancer is a fucking illness that randomly kills people. Go and tell a cancer to be good, have fun.

We're connected to Mother Earth, but still we act like cancer killing her slow and polluting her seas, oceans and air. We are not aware as a global society that we're all one and connected to all of creation.

YES. you are also a lover of G-fucking-lobalisation? Have you ever been to a "less-economically-developed-country"? Do you think they are HAPPY with OUR values? Do you also think "FUCK THEY HAVE NO SCHOOLS,THEY CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH LET'S FUCKING HELP THOSE GOOD SOULS"? You are not better than others, you just said that above! Why do YOU think you have the truth?

What do you do if you get cancer in your body? You remove it. How can you do that? By simply removing it or killing it. But you can also heal yourself by loving yourself and being honest to yourself.

Dear Cancer. I love you. Will you please go away now? Pleaaaase. C'mooooon. I love you, remember?

One Infinite Creator

MY infinity creator is BETTER than yours!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me 100$ and your soul will be saves!!!!!!

(dunno if I make sense, I don't care, fuck rationality)

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the illusion of free will :wink:

Gods sulking because i held a mirror up to him. he will be back when hes ready

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^Yeah, but it's been 17 days! That's a long time to get ready.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it's interesting how much the OP always reminds me so much of the religious recruiting i used to be exposed to. common themes that run through religion in general i guess

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
sufficiently inflated memes have a life of their own. they spread through the matrix at the speed of thought and speech. they cause great disasters, big explosions that taint soul earth with green, yellow and violet blood.

how to inflate memes: hide them, the soap bubbles, in a stone labyrinth and tell everyone else you've got gems hidden inside. Build big big labyrinth, you can do this by simple and iterated symbolic juxtaposition. Go go go. technification of the savior complex is fun.

just don't forget: bubbles are gems, gems are bubbles.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
the illusion of free will Wink

Do you refer that to me...?

it's interesting how much the OP always reminds me so much of the religious recruiting i used to be exposed to. common themes that run through religion in general i guess

what's an OP?

I don't think that religions are bad....the more I know from the bible, the more I am amazed of it, not because of God but because of the wisdom of life...But it also has dark sides which are ironically more exposed to the light nowadays... :cry:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Quote:
the illusion of free will Wink

Do you refer that to me...?

i meant everybody