Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Quid Method.

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
A ball or cylinder of rolled-up leaves is made. This is called a quid. It is to be chewed. The leaves are chewed slowly--about one chew every 10 seconds. They are kept under your tongue between chews. For half an hour keep the quid that is being chewed, and the juice that forms, in your mouth. If you can, hold it in your mouth without spitting or swallowing. Then, after the half-hour chewing time is over, spit it all out. Have a bowl to spit into, and a towel handy. Salvia juice stains carpets and other fabrics, so be sure the bowl won't tip over.
Quids can be made from either fresh leaves or dried leaves. Those made from dry leaves are less bitter. To make a quid from dried leaves, weigh out 2-8 grams of dried leaves. If you have no scale, count out 8 to 28 large whole dried leaves. Place the leaves in a small bowl of cool water for 10 minutes. Once the leaves are wet and have been soaking for about 10 minutes, remove the leaves from the water, squeeze the excess water out of them, and ball them up into a quid. Some people skip this soaking step when they are in a hurry, but chewing on brittle dry leaves may be unpleasant. If you wish, you can sweeten the quid with sugar, honey, Stevia extract or an artificial sweetener.This will make it less bitter and more pleasant to chew.
If fresh leaves are used instead of dry ones, you will need from 8 to 28 large fresh leaves.
The effect of Salvia quids can probably be increased by first treating your mouth in a special way to increase its ability to absorb Salvinorin A. To do this you will need a toothbrush and an alcohol/menthol containing mouthwash. Gently brush the lining of your mouth, including the tissue under your tongue, and the top surface of your tongue. This removes layers of dead cells normally present. Do not brush hard enough to cause bleeding. Then rinse with the mouthwash for at least 30 seconds. Be sure to get mouthwash everywhere in your mouth, including under your tongue. Then spit out the mouthwash and rinse once with water.
You will experience very little in the first 12 to 15 minutes of chewing. Don't be misled by this. Full effects are usually felt by 30 minutes (the time you spit out the quid). They remain on this level for about 30-60 minutes more, then start to decrease. The whole experience seldom lasts longer than an hour and a half, but this varies.

Rich07

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Août 2016
A small amount of Chilli is also supposed to be helpful, possibly increasing blood flow to mouth?

wachumero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
After quidding I lost all interest in ever smoking this plant. Quidding is the way to go for me - super deep, profound and insightful. I also like making cold-pressed teas or tinctures with Salvia leaves - works very similar to the quid (you just swish instead of chew)....

I notice silence and darkness and sitting really still make the experience much deeper.