Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Psycadelic journey

ra1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2013
I have recently published a book called " A Celestial Stroll". A novelette portraying a bitter- sweet journey of life each soul undergoes, in a surreal manner. A fictional story based on the mental metamorphosis of two young girls caused by the twists and turns of life. Though, the places and characters are non existent in our reality , but the rushes of emotions and mental dilemmas presented will be relate-able to most readers, regardless of gender or race. The story will enable you to immerse into another dimension, returning back to this reality with rays of hope and content in your heart and soul. Do give it a read and share your honest opinions and the perceptions you managed to grasp from it.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/celestial-factory-hsa/a-novelette/ebook/product-20616348.html

Please bare in mind the events portrayed are written in an intense psychedelic manner, so read between the lines, you may also visit my blog

The Celestial Factory. Inorder to read other material I have written.

Have a good trip!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!! i somehow liked it... it's like it tries to bring back and/or continue the good vibes and spirit or so from the 60s-70s when there was also a psychedelic revolution going on!!! well i must confess something that i can't quite put into words i didn't like about the vibe, but maybe that's just me, i can't tell for sure lol... but well then again they were facing also a lot of closed-minded people etc etc so who knows...also i have to say i don't like all demonic vibes, but jimi hendrix is despite some dark sides or so a very cool guy... anyway hmmm... i just think we need natural and good people, who "can" be honest and stuff like that, like in the last psychedelic revolution. i know from experience that not all people are always as glorious, honest, good etc etc as they claim to be etc etc... we just have to be able to listen to our own feelings... that's would be a main point i think... regarding the salvador dalí quote.. what if we are perfect already?? sort of like another angle on perspectivism or how that could be called. it's just a take on language... that you could say that perfection is simply a matter of perspective in some sense... what for one is perfect for the other is not perfect... understand??? ;) but that's not always so important either...

moreover i guess i am also rather convinced that we can and do travel to alternative realities... the question is how limited are we and how proportional or anti-proportional or so are the alternative realities that we can travel to towards us or we towards them... what if we are in a alternative reality already and aren't aware of it?? :lol: :Oo: the crucial question could be, how would travelling in between and/or to alternative realities or dimensions work without the at least concept of a "solar system within or so"??? ;)
btw awesome holiday pictures... how i would love to go to such a place!!! :'( where is that place?? are that deers lol??? :lol:
i think it all remembered me a bit of the spirit of freedom!!! :) :D
thanks for that! :rock:

peace

ra1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2013
Hey,

Thanks for checking out my blog. Honestly speaking I don't know what exactly went down in the 60's-70's as I was born in early 90's but from what records show, just like any other time that era has its good and bad. But, for me psychedelic experiences are innate, we all undergo them knowing or unknowingly. My major purpose of the blog is however to somewhat firstly remind myself and then others of the surreal reality itself can be, and since everyone is so caught up with the hustle and bustle of chores created by this division of labor that at times we tend to forget or ignore the trippy reality around us and within us, when I say within us Im referring to our power of imagination. As for jimi hendrix yes he is cool :D and great musician in my perception.

And as for Dali's quote I do agree with you when say perfection is based on perception. There was a reason I put that quote up for that painting was 1. Because Dali is one of my favorite artists, to me his paintings are pure perfection but I like the element of humility it portrays that though he was amazing he still identified himself as imperfect. 2. I personally consider my artwork extremely rudimentary, I am no artist i study computer sciences , but painting was a habit I picked up randomly as a kid seeing my mom paint as shes a professional artist(she studied fine arts) and I made a portrait of someone extremely close to me depicting the major traits of his personality, and ofcourse to me its just a doodle of him , but he found "perfect" but ofcourse that's because of the emotional value it carries not the quality of work. Regardless, I wouldnt say we are already perfect because perfection is subjective.

Alternate realities , yea that topic makes my head spin too, scientifically it wouldnt be my forte to comment on, since I dont know the theories in details myself, hence I mentioned in that article that besides traveling to other realities in other dimensions or wherever they maybe in this universe, isnt an individual an alternate reality within itself? like every individual if taken as a molecule , forming families, towns, cities, countries, continents, the world which we live in, in a way to me gives us the taste of alternate realities because my reality may differ so much from yours its almost like traveling to another dimension and meeting an alien.

Thanks for liking the pictures, it was an island I visited in Malaysia, called Sibu island, it was sheer bliss, again soooo different from what I am used to , that it was almost lie an alternate reality :D . If you do get a chance you should visit southeast asian countries quite beautiful.

and i guess we are all bound to something or the other i dont think freedom of spirit actually exisits in our world yet we all crave it, so writing or painting it sort of acts as a medium for me to vent out that craving :).

Thanks for viewing.

ra1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2013
also yes, those are deers, they had peacocks, goats and their kids were so cute like a merge of a puppy and a kitten :D