Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Psycadelic journey

ra1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2013
I have recently published a book called " A Celestial Stroll". A novelette portraying a bitter- sweet journey of life each soul undergoes, in a surreal manner. A fictional story based on the mental metamorphosis of two young girls caused by the twists and turns of life. Though, the places and characters are non existent in our reality , but the rushes of emotions and mental dilemmas presented will be relate-able to most readers, regardless of gender or race. The story will enable you to immerse into another dimension, returning back to this reality with rays of hope and content in your heart and soul. Do give it a read and share your honest opinions and the perceptions you managed to grasp from it.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/celestial-factory-hsa/a-novelette/ebook/product-20616348.html

Please bare in mind the events portrayed are written in an intense psychedelic manner, so read between the lines, you may also visit my blog

The Celestial Factory. Inorder to read other material I have written.

Have a good trip!