Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The New World Order and the work of the United Nations

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
"In the New World Order of which we speak, there can be no coercion of humanity's free will. In this NWO there are two outstanding characteristics: One is that greater numbers of us will become more experienced and successful in our exploration of the one remaining unconquered frontier--the frontier of inner space; the depths of our humanity from which have arisen such forerunners as a Plato, or a Shakespeare, a Beethoven, or even a Moses, or a Buddha. This inner, spiritual dimension of our lives will be studied and explored just as carefully and scientifically as we have to date explored and studied our outer environment.

The interesting thing, as the late Carl Jung indicated is that the more we probe our individual spiritual depths, the wider and deeper becomes our circle of connection and identification, the more we find our common humanity and our relationship to each other. Thus, as greater numbers of us experience a shift in our consciousness from the self to the whole, so we will recognize that we are not isolated units, identifying only with our family, group or our nation. We will recognize that we are each as a living cell within the greater planetary and cosmic whole. We will be aware of what the anthropologist, Jean Houston, calls our "leaky margins"--that is, the continual exchange, the regular inbreathing and outbreathing between our internal and external environments."

I enjoyed the reading, a lot.

What is your opinion about the UN and their intentions?

I'm not much into it, in the sense that I usually don't read much about it.
But from I read here, and there, and taking into account The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, they seem to be a healthy institution and with a lot of good intentions towards humanity, as One.

You can read the whole article Here

Regards!

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
The UN is a joke. They throw a bit of money at it to keep the joke going. It's not democratic, by far! to say the least about the dominatrix "security council". With "the war on terror" we're formally back into geopolitics of the first quarter of the XX century: the law of the jungle. It's always been a joke, all the way throught Vietnam, Nicaragua, Panama, South America, Irak, etc. God! have you seen Bolivia?
The declaration of Human rights is another joke. Some pretty words to keep the joke going. There's a huge difference between words and effective reality. Human rights, across the globe are SYSTEMATICALLY ignored, naturally, because the function is capital accumulation in the super-imperialism of the transnational United States, not humanity as community-you say this and you're a red red, right?
The intention is to keep the joke going. Joke = the rupture between words and realities.
Power is not the function of truth, but truth the function of power.

I've seen that by probing you spiritual depths you stay put, and let yourself be dominated. One existence must imply the other, as I've said before. If not, you're run over. Impermanence and such can always be used to keep people put, silenced, and very obedient.
Essence and nature are such medieval concepts I want to vomit all over the place.
And I panic in the face of nationalisms.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I see what you mean.

When I first read the declaration of human rights , I also thought: "well this is a very good reading, speaking in words ofcourse. But in practice , I see gaps all over the place!"

I mean, the "intentions", that they, at least, want the people, that read about it and are interested about it, are good. But I also believe that behind the curtain lies many falseness in it.

The intention is to keep the joke going. Joke = the rupture between words and realities.

It disgusts me just thinking about it!

But I also have a little hope that this turns out to be a good thing... that little part of my feelings of hope, about humanity, when I read text's such as those.

Sometimes it's really hard to believe that there are such scumbags walking on earth.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
This is ridiculous, by this hour of history, we should be exploring both inner and outer space. Not this fascist regime that goes around, and everyone thinking its fine. We should really cut the crap.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Agreed.

But to cut the crap, you got to have something to back you up. Or else you cut the crap and your left with a mad world anarchys, wich certainly is not a good thing I guess (well, maybe better than this on a long term, who knows).

What I'm trying to point out is: Aren't the UN principles and basic ideals a good backup for helping the People to cut the crap?

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Sorry , I forgot to put the link to the actual Reading I was refering to.
Thread Updated.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
What I'm trying to point out is: Aren't the UN principles and basic ideals a good backup for helping the People to cut the crap?

There's a difference between words and reality. Words can inspire, some people. Inspiration is different from action. To end the 40 thousand dying of hunger and preventable diseases everyday we need much more than words or inspiration; alas much more.
Words can be very beautiful indeed.
UN's "ideals" are not a good backup for cutting the crap, not by a long shot.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
The UN is a joke.

+1, sadly. Well what do you want? Connecting all folks under one hat? Ridiculous.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
sadly, that's what the empire has been doing for centuries-the one hat thing.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Like Carl Jung I say we are all one.

We see unity when lookin' within'. Today people don't even want to believe this, and that's why NWO are still leadin' us astray for time being.

Money is a slavery system. Its pretty easy to understand it by very little research since the whole idea behind Fractional Reserve Banking and Intrests creating debt created money is ludacris if you're being logical about it. Lincoln and several other murdered presidents wanted debt-free money. Hmm, I wonder why only thoose for a MUCH better system gets killed? Can it be that "they" - thoose in unseen power - don't want a system that makes all people more equal, wealthier and healthier?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Like Carl Jung I say we are all one.

Have you been to the middle East? Oceania? Africa? the US?

We may be one but we are not the same. Putting people under one hat is AWFUL, it is a destruction of culture, it creates poverty it creates misery. "My imaginary friend is cooler" is the same statement as "my mommy is cooler and yours is fat and poor" if you know what I mean. Globalisation is an awful process.

PS: don't OVER estimate the banks. Their power is not absolute - yet.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
^+1

Be careful with the "oneness" thing. It can lead, vary easily, to racism. We are not the same-yet in this differentiation we find ourselves together.

In the end, I believe, the condition for oneness is differentiation-the relative paradigm.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
well, this "oneness" is not "okey" on the lower levels.. because it is misinterpreted. I understand that it can sound wrong if the whole idea behind oneness is solved and there are very few or no paradoxes left to understand.

what I mean is that life is more then what we consider being real. Imagine no death and imagine eternity.

No fear.

Peace and love!
- Enivid

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Everything is Imagination
And Everything is Eternal

Imagine no death and imagine eternity.

If eternity is imagination then imagining eternity is not as cool as you sell it...

If death doesn't exist, why should I help the third world?

If time doesn't exist, why should I help the people today?

Fa-yen, a Chinese Zen teacher, overheard four monks arguing about subjectivity and objectivity. He joined them and said: "There is a big stone. Do you consider it to be inside or outside your mind?"

One of the monks replied: "From the Buddhist viewpoint everything is an objectification of mind, so I would say that the stone is inside my mind."

"Your head must feel very heavy," observed Fa-yen, "if you are carrying around a stone like that in your mind."

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
the problem is that pretty words are often used to justify the unjustifiable.

as an extreme example could you imagine a despotic regime labeling themselves "The Iron Fist of Work All Day, Believe in the Supreme Ruler and You might get a bowl of Rice while the Leader drinks his favorite Hennessey Republic of Korea".. more than likely it would be the "Democratic People's Republic". (Always the "people's", isn't it!)

as an example for today California is voting to ban gay marriage, under the pretext of "Equality" and "Saving Marriage"

it's an orwellian twist.

as aesop said: The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
restin a dit:
Everything is Imagination
And Everything is Eternal

[quote:33rqwqjg]Imagine no death and imagine eternity.

If eternity is imagination then imagining eternity is not as cool as you sell it...

If death doesn't exist, why should I help the third world?

If time doesn't exist, why should I help the people today?

Fa-yen, a Chinese Zen teacher, overheard four monks arguing about subjectivity and objectivity. He joined them and said: "There is a big stone. Do you consider it to be inside or outside your mind?"

One of the monks replied: "From the Buddhist viewpoint everything is an objectification of mind, so I would say that the stone is inside my mind."

"Your head must feel very heavy," observed Fa-yen, "if you are carrying around a stone like that in your mind."[/quote:33rqwqjg]

Time is something that we get caught up in.

And death doesn't exist, but without knowing you die and get trapped in reinkarnations and get lost in time.

All is created from infinite intelligence, that which is all.

We all are one, so when you don't help people you don't help yourself.

We could have a paradise on earth, but people are so damn afraid to do anything about it. And all leaders who do anyhting gets murdered and nobody have the guts to stand up for truth.

Our governments, especially american and british, are orwellian indeed. The bankers own and run this earth. They don't care about anything, and they are glad that the people don't carey about them, so they can contiune to destory this earth.

But life is bigger than that. Its about learning and living. The moment is all there is, there's no past, no present and no future, only the now.

When you wake up and understand it all, you will know why you are here in this moment right now.

How did I end up here? I remembered who I was. Since a kid I've asked myself the question: Why am I aware? And now I know, because now I create a wonderful world with all other loving and peaceful positive oriented people. While the rest live their life somewhere else trying to figure out what life is teaching them, and the negative live somewhere else where they can fight for the power to control and manipulate.

Life is full of parallell realities and dimensions, its eternal, so all is existing always the same time, and within the illusion of time we get caught so we can remember our divinity once we choose to forget it.

That's how I ended up here, I forgot I was god. And some of us have recently been infinite intelligence, some others have been reincarnating for thousands of earth years, and maybe been incarnating on other planets before this. But we all where the infinte creator before living within this universe.

Its all about remembering love. How can you hate your own creation?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
The orwellian thought is very modern.

So was it better before?

If you say yes, then you don't understand, that the freedom you enjoy in chosing your way of life is extremely modern, yes, we are about the first generation to really enjoy this luxury of maximum freedom. Your thoughts would be unbearable 100 years ago.

oh hell I don't wanna go into this. It is your belief, why should I be fighting.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Stopping the war in your own head is the first step to peace .
A better world begins with yourself.

:heart:

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
restin a dit:
PS: don't OVER estimate the banks. Their power is not absolute - yet.

More brigades are being sent to NorthCom, a meeting will be taking place on Nov. 15th to discuss a World Monetary System..

Obama is going to intensify things, and all of the Obamamaniacs are going to go along with it 100%.

There will be a huge economic crises hitting the US and the world in the next 2 or 3 months, mark my words; and from that the NWO will begin to surface.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
restin: I agree with you. Everything gets better of course. I said nothing else!

And I agree wit fluiddruid. We will have 1-3months of a rise in the stock markets, then it will fall again.

Most likeley will the company first quarter financial reports not be so very good because people will be buying less. Then the market will become shaky again.

There will come several intreseting movies next year, and also the unveiling of free energy... we live in very exciting times! :)