Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Insane so-called 'war on drugs' please view all links

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I don't have to tell people here--I hope?--how insane this so-called war on drugs is. It has caused SO much destruction, and continues to. I want to link you to some very vital links--PLEASE check them out?

OK the first one is very direct, and one of the speakers who used to be part of the 'war on drugs' asserts that is is WORSE than slavery! Check it out:

LEAP

This online book I am reading at Realitysandwich is one of THE most powerful personal accounts of Charles Shaw(could be one of us!) sentenced to the horrors of the American prison service--an absolutely must read!Exile Nation

And he--Charles Shaw-- also has done a 13 part video all about the covert part of the 'war on drugs' which you can view here (I recommend you listen with headphones, because of the echoey audio you can hear better)
The Secret History of the War on Drugs

And here is so MUCH WELCOMED good news (though I see the free information and expression above also a part of this!):
Unexpected and Welcome Openings toward Peace in the War on Drugs

"1. Prague – The Czech government today approved the list of hallucinogenic plants and mushrooms, including hemp, coca, mescaline cactus and magic mushrooms, and decided that people would be allowed to grow up to five pieces of such plants and keep 40 magic mushrooms at home. http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/news/zprav...growing/411010

Please all share all this information as far and wide as you can?

G

Invité
Nice to know that the Czech Republic adopted the same (?) politic as Portugal & Argentina.

I don't have time to search the link atm, but if you can find the Greenwald Report, it's a GREAT way to show that a more progressive way to deal with drugs IS the way to go.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008