Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Height of Consciousness...Valhalla

• Auteur de la discussion Jelani
  • Date de début
J

Jelani

Invité
Hello friends. My name is Jelani. I am a newcomer here at Psychonauts as am I a newcomer in the exploration of the mind. I'll spare you the background information but I recently ascended to a plain of consciousness that was so beautiful and cosmic I can only describe it as debilitating. I was literally unable to function properly for several days after the experience, the meomry so vivid and present i my mind. It is the only time in my life I can recall crying tears of joy. Of course words are not adequate to explain i any detail the 8 to 12 hours of my life that has left me forever changed, questioning everything I have been tought, all that I see in this farce of a society, and what I truly am. I felt that I entered ito the cosmic throne room and had been granted my kingship, the royal right of every one of us. Not a birthright but a deathright, what we become, already are and always have been since before our birth. I am speaking of the Highest version of ourselves...the Height of Consciousness. If anyone would like to discuss these things and others of the like, please take a seat at the round table,...My friends welcome to the hall of heroes, welcome to Valhalla.

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Welcome to the wonderful world of psychedelic mental transformation :D

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Albert Einstein
- Altered Conscious, so do many more..
Isaac Newton

PLRRRRRR

mystery1990

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2012
This is the time of spiritual awakening. I sense positive changes in the world, this kind of posts make me feel bliss. Thanks for sharing.

BTW how did you reach such an experience?