Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Flow of Life..

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
My fellow Psychonauts,

Its been a while ago since i was on this site.

Some big things happend to me during the begin of this summer.
Mainly me ending up in the hospital for 7 weeks and the rest of the summer untill now in a rehabilitation centre.
Im currently in a wheelchair and that will be probably for the rest of my life.

The accident that i had was me doing Lsd with two of my friend and my brother.
We desided to go trippin in a forrest near Utrecht called Kaapse Bossen.
Its really nice old forrest that has a good vibe.
I desided to do about 600 mics of Lsd, i thought that it would be enough for a ego death.

So in the begin when it kicked in we where jammin on some guitars and didgeridoo, layed on the ground starred at the three tops.
A friend of mine was having a difficult experience or atleast he had a buring sensation that botherd him somewhat, so thats why we desided to go for a walk.

(this part i cant recall, so if heard this from my friends and my brother)

After some walking ( 3hours after ingestion) we came along a watchtower, the sun was going under so we had to take a look, not realising this might be dangerous, the guy who looked over us was busy dealing with my other friend that had a bad experience, so me and brother went up there, somehow i was up there first and when my brother finally arrived he just could me see fall over the railing.

The drop was about 30 meters, lucky a little tree underneath the tower broke my fall 4 meter before i hit the ground so i think i owe my life to that tree :D .
Becouse of the lsd i didnt feel a thing, no pains and no panic.
they only thing that botherd me was the huge amount of cops that came to that place (those are not the people you want to trip with)
Finally at the hospital they concluded that i had broke my spinal at 4 places where the highest was T8, broke my ribs, chestbone, my hip and some other injuries.
I've bin kept in sleep for the first two weeks, so i could heal better.

Now when i look back i just know this was something that just happend for a reason, how weird this may sound this period in my life was one of the most spiritual learning expercienes ever.
Its a shame that it have to go this way, but im gratefull for what i got and what has to come, honestly i wouldnt trade this all for who iam today.

And i really think that i owe my fast recovery to my positive attitude that i got from: especially Psychedelics, this forum, books and ofcourse all my friends so hereby:

Thank You!!!
:heart:

Love, Light and PeaCe..

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Im sorry that you hurt yourself.. Never fun to do that.

A thing that caught my eye, you say your location is between the third the and the fourth density? Do you know about the dimensional shift that is about to occur?

And tell us more about the spiritual enligthment? :)

And a quick question, where you aware that your body did this or where you not in the body? (ego death) ?

much love and peace! I wish you the best!
- Enivid

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Such accidents are sad, I wish you all the best. Being connected to a wheelchair is nothing to be desired...

It is good that you have a positive attitude about that. Be careful, your life is the only thing you really have.

love, restin

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'm still as shocked as I was the first time I heard about it. I'm glad you are dealing with the situation in a positive way. It suits you. I'm also glad you are still alive and lived to tell us this story.

I hope your friends (especially those tripping with you and the tripsitter, can't imagine how he's feeling) are somehow coping with it the way you are.

:heart: & :idea:

Fork

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
wow dude, heavy story. it's wonderful how you cope with this.

I wish you all the best!

love, misery

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Read this earlier somewhere amoung this community, quite shocked I was. But I'm amazed and it's such a relief to see how bright and complaisant your mind has remained. :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Sorry to hear about you accident. I hope you are okay. It sounds like you are taking it well. Remember, miracles do happen. Keep a positive attitude, and you may be walking again. Don't let doctors tell you shit, because it's the ones who believe inside that they will fully recover that do recover. There is something more than physical when it comes to life, and the other part dominates over this physical realm. Believe!

peace & love :heart:

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
wow man, what a strong resilient person it takes to be so beautifully positive about that. that is pretty amazing-i wish you the best my friend.

peace and love!

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Sounds like a terrible accident with a life changing experience, Sad in one aspect and eye opening in another. You seem to have a very positive state of mind and Nothing is impossible with the right frame of mind, I hope you get back on your feet mate and that you continue to use psychedelics in a controlled enviroment :)

Best of luck with the recovery mate 8)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Thanks for the update my friend.

Is that tree still standing? I think we should go there every year and worship it.
Now when i look back i just know this was something that just happend for a reason, how weird this may sound this period in my life was one of the most spiritual learning expercienes ever.
Psychedelic researcher and author Robert Anton Wilson got polio at an early age, which made him "less athletic and so more bookish". He also spent many years in a wheelchair. If you haven't checked out his work yet, you might find it inspiring. You can download his lectures (torrent), or watch this video in which he speaks about his 'fate' as well: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=robert+anton+wilson&emb=0#
Sometimes becoming less mobile physically, and a bit of physical discomfort or pain, encourages more activity of the mind and spirit. I'm sure it will be like that for you as well.

It's interesting that with your accident it's now "one of us" who made a dangerous jump while taking psychedelics in a "recreational setting". This last year we've been discussing whether it would be good to create trip centers where people can safely trip, and I set up a site with some basic advise for who wants to trip without the guidance of a therapist (or therapists) or a shaman. I've often expressed that the best place to trip is at home, with the lights out and some good music on. I've discouraged people from doing high doses in nature, especially in the Netherlands where most forests are quite small.

And though I've been an activist, trying to prevent the ban on mushrooms, I do not agree they are safe. They must be taken in a cave, an isolation tank, at home, a therapeutic center or a shamanic setting, especially at higher doses.

I guess the main reason why your accident didn't appear on the front page of all Dutch newspapers, is because LSD is illegal. If you had made the same fall on mushrooms, it would have been news worthy and a good "reason" for politicians to put a ban on the commercial sale of mushrooms.

We might say the law is crooked because alcohol is legal, even though it's creating many more casualties than other drugs or psychedelics. But alcohol isn't completely legal: being intoxicated on the road is illegal. Similarly having sex and urinating are legal in the privacy of your home, but in public they are illegal. I think public tripping should similarly be discouraged, by law perhaps and by the psychonaut community itself.

Would it be possible and desireable to create ego-death centers? Places where people can safely take a high dose of a psychedelic, with different settings to choose from (for example, the center would have a large garden to commune with trees and look at the stars, as well as an audio collection of ambient, classical and psychedelic rock music, religious music, drumming etc.). I don't see a rosy future for psychedelics unless we figure out a way to stop the accidents. The accidents don't occur in carefully planned, supervised settings. What do you think MindAstronaut?

Wishing you a speedy continued recovery!

Caduceus

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
@ MindAstronaut.
Good to hear from you again.
Heavy Story. I searched for a pic of that tower. When I found this pic I was shocked at how high it looked.
Good to hear you have a positive attitude.
I wish you all the best.

@ Caduceus.
I love your idea for an ego death centre. I walked around with this idea myself and have discussed it a couple of times on this forum.
It's sort of a daydream of mine. A psychedelic Temple with a Beauty full garden where people can experience these mind states in a safe surrounding.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Thank you all of your replys, that means alot to me :wink:

Is that tree still standing? I think we should go there every year and worship it.

Yeah i was thinking about that, i really want to go back there and thank him, but also to get a sample from the branches of that tree so i have a ( stekje ) at home to let it grow in my garden.

I totally agree with you about a place where we can practise the use of psychedelic in a safe enviroment.
And indeed you can prefent or minimalize the risks for accidents in a supervised setting.
Too bad i really didnt know that there was a tower in that forrest, if i knew that i probably picked another forrest.
Also i think the bestway is to have a tripsitter for every person who is trippin, we came short in man, but ideal is to trip alone and have a trusted sitter with you.

Trippin in groups brings more risks to the table i think, altrough it can be very pleasant and fun doing.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have done some ayahuasca ceremonies in the Netherlands, where everybody took ayahuasca.
These ceremonies where held in the woods.
The guy leading the ceremony took care of everyone, and made sure everything was safe.
Of course he reminded people of there own responsibility.

HearthCore Was talking about guiding people with mushrooms. I was really enthusiast about it so I send him a PM and talked with him on the phone.
I loved his idea of guiding people. I asked him if he would like to guide me. I wanted to pay him a visit, but it never happened. Somehow he stopped answering my mails and I never heard from him again. He also seems to have left this forum?????

It's a shame because I would have loved to meet him in the flesh. And I miss his contribution to this forum.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Trippin in groups brings more risks to the table i think, altrough it can be very pleasant and fun doing.
True, as are tripping in nature or amusement parks. By the way, what happened to your friend who was having a bad trip? It must have been very scary for the other guys see what happened to you. By the way, I don't think it was the acid that made you oblivious to the pain, but your own endorphins. There's an account (in the book Vital Lies, Simple Truths) of a man who remembers being in the jaws of a tiger, not feeling anything at all.

@ Caduceus.
I love your idea for an ego death centre. I walked around with this idea myself and have discussed it a couple of times on this forum.
It's sort of a daydream of mine. A psychedelic Temple with a Beauty full garden where people can experience these mind states in a safe surrounding.
I guess it's a dream many of us share.

Recently I met an Australian dude who lives on a small squatted farm close to where I live. A couple of months before Izmar told me about the Happy Farm, another squatted farm. I think it was mysticwarrior who suggested finding an abandoned farm to create our first "trip center". It seems to be quite easy to find such farm buildings, even in the center of the Netherlands.

We're not looking for another place to organize goa parties (i.e. invite anyone and everyone). But since there must be silence, it must be a building removed from the highway and noisy streets, with some land surrounding it so we can do some gardening and make a little park and set up teepees for example.

I've got a car, four hands and eyes, and some money to pay for the first expenses (plumbing, painting etc.). I also know many people who would want to volunteer for carpenting, etc. So, who knows how to find a place?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
He also seems to have left this forum?????
It's a shame because I would have loved to meet him in the flesh. And I miss his contribution to this forum.
After repeatedly using abusive language towards several members of this forum, he started deleting all his former posts, including the many interesting news items he had posted, so the site owner (who like me knew Heartcore personally) decided to ban him. Private communication did not help. When you disagree with Heartcore he takes it personally. It is my humble opinion that he has difficulty separating his opinions from his sense of self, and thus feels threatened or offended when others disagree with his views. It was a recurrent problem. A few months before this conflict he had already angrily left the forum for a couple of weeks because someone disagreed with him. It saddens me that Heartcore is not with us anymore. But we're not partial here, the forum rules apply to everyone, not just to new members. Repeated abusive language results in a ban. Heartcore was reminded of that publicly and in PMs several days in a row before he was eventually banned.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
If you want to squat a building, I can check in with the squatters here in Rotterdam.
Maybe they can give us some help and tips. There should be a squat info centre (or something) in Amsterdam to.

If you're serious please send me a PM

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the best idea ive ever heard on Psychonaut. ive had a similar long term plan all my adult life. there are comunities all over the world who live selfsufficiently and naturaly. if you can make your own electricity and grow your staple foods you are back in the garden of Eden
my inspiration comes from visiting this comunity:
http://www.scoraig-pri.highland.sch.uk/scoraigpage.htm
Scoraig

this festival changed me completely and permanently :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I've been in Findhorn, Damanhur and a couple of other communities. We already have a psychedelic community in the Netherlands (Ruigoord), but it's not exactly the type of thing I have in mind.