Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The CIA, mind control and psychedelics

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
When i where still younger we had some lessons in communication(dam i hated it), but i still remember one practice during one of those lessons which i kind of liked. We all had to sit in a circle, the teacher wispered a word in the ear of a student that was sitting next to him, this student had to say exactly the same word to the student next to him, then he to the student next to him etc. When it was the turn to the last one, he had to speak out the word loudly. But the word was totally different then the word the teacher whispered in the ear of the student.

I'd follow Jan irvin on facebook. but can't believe the full story mr jan irvin tells. But to be honest i have never read much into everything he said on facebook etc and i also did not listen to his podcasts either. What ever happened and altough there could be some truth in the things Jan Irvin claims i`m definatly sure the real story is very different then Jan Irvin claims it is. In the end it could be more worse or it could be less worse...

Since the 60's, psychedelics where pretty much rediscovered, so its no wonder governments tested it also for good and bad experiments, like as any other person did in those times. Its hard to judge, because psychologically the world had a different psychological mindset, and viewing it from our psychological setting, can make look things far more different, then they where for people who lived in these times.

Astrologically there where some pretty strong aspects between the planet uranus, pluto and neptune. One of the aspects was a conjunction between Uranus and pluto. A conjunction happends when two planets have the exact same position. The two archetypes these planets presenting are blending together. The conjunction between uranus and pluto started on october of 1965. This is a very unique aspect, because it only happends ones every 200 years. A conjunction also is strongly noticeable, more then for example a sextiel(angle of 60 degrees between two planets) would be.

Uranus represents the urge to break free. It brings sudden changes usually by destroying the old to make room for the new. It replaces outdated attitudes with new more constructive ones. It revolutionise things. Pluto forces to transform and regenerate. It takes that which is sick, no longer of value and either destroys it or transmutes it via healing and cleansing into something useful and positive. The conjunction of these two planets happend in the sign of Virgo, this means the focus was analytical, and critical with an emphasis on communication and service to others. During the first year, indeed the heat of revolution was there. People where sick of the old wordview and longed for something different. The planet Uranus created revolutionary movements, ideas, originality, experimentiond and a quest for freedom. Pluto forced everyone to let the old behind and get rid of many old patterns, and transmutateted what was usefull, bringing healing and lots influences on the collective unconsciousness.

After the conjunction, in 1966 Neptune stepped in the game. Uranus made sextiel(angle of 60 degrees) with Neptune. Neptune's symbolizes creativity, imagination, spirituality, drug use(psychedelic substances), no boundery's, egoless, melancholy. One thing is for sure, many psychonauts do really like Neptune. In July 1967, this same aspect occured again when Neptune started to turn retrograde(From earth perspective its like if it has changed from direction.) With Neptune going direct in August(forward), emphasizing the lesson further. In total the aspect was made three times. Neptune, the intuitive, idealistic, inspirational planet was directly responsible for the new forms of music and art that devoloped. Later on venus(planet of love, caused a situation where universal love was very much felt during these time. Love all things, nature, psychedelics, the planet, the universe and even god, the very source of Love. But also with fraud, illusion.

And to badly what must go up, must come down. The outer planets are very tightly intertwined with the unconsciousness, so things that are unexpressed or ignored(collectively or personally) will all sudden show up in many different ways and can no longer be ignored, and eventually find there way to our daily consciousness. So looking from that mindset, is it weird that also governments investigated this stuff just like many others in those times? And Perhaps even did weird dark experiments etc? Anyhow, what ever happend, things happend exactly according two the archetypes that where very globally strongly felt and created a huge changes in world societies. Who ever had the blame for it, the outcome is right as expected it should be with these planets aligned up to certain aspects. Up till these days, where still living trough the after effects.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
It,s not only Jan who claims these things. More and more information about that time is coming out into the open. When we look into it we might learn that the myths about the psychedelic 60,s are not always in line with the truth. And a lot of it is still not very clear and cloaked in mystery.

For example who is Gordon Wasson? He is a legend, but was he honest. The truth is not that pretty. what effect had his publication about mushrooms had on Maria Sabina?

jasonorland88

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2013
The precursor to project MK-ULTRA, the innocuously named Operation Paperclip, began in 1945 when the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency started actively recruiting former Nazi scientists into their burgeoning research programs. Several of these scientists had actually first been identified as Nazis when they were actively prosecuted as war criminals in the Nuremberg trials! Of course, then President Truman wasn't going to have any dirty Ratzies on his payroll and explicitly ordered that anybody officially found to have been a member of the Nazi party could not participate in Operation Paperclip. And the armed forces were totally cool with that!
So they promptly erased the criminal and military records of the aforementioned mad Nazi scientist war criminals, instantly clearing them of all charges. Bam! No problems here.
Nazi scientists use civilians in twisted experiments to further their efforts to wipe out an entire race, and they get an all clear and a new job? And yet we at Cracked ride one little elephant naked through a middle school and all of a sudden we have to inform our neighbors when we move to a new town...

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
If you look into the history, you will actually see that CIA had a whole operation based upon mind control drugs..even some agents used them to study the effects and would often slip these drugs into the drinks of the next random person they saw.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
The use of psychedelics for mind control for MK Ultra has failed due in large part to the unpredictable nature of psychedelics on the unsuspecting mind. Even their truth serum failed on them. Most of the mind control that occurs nowadays occur through the use of psychological behavior, the media, and people's excessive use of alcohol(ethanol, the stuff in the booze) and excess consumerism. They cancel good shows, slowly coax you to get used to things using media, and suppress people's proactivity gene. The use of propranolol can possibly be useful in reducing sadness from recent traumatic memories. Amobarbital could likely be used for the person to create whatever false experience they choose, no matter how fictional, and believe it to be true. MK Ultra was a good way for the U.S. to waste millions and even billions of dollars on the failed attempt to fully control us. However, since the beginning of time, the powers that be prosecute users of psychedelics and constantly promote the consumption and overconsumption of alcohol and alcoholic beverages, bad T.V. shows, and dumbing down schools that train you to hate learning and individuality and not go to college. Psychedelics were helping people to be proactive and not conform to tyranny. Psychedelics don't seem to have much of a darkside(at least as far as I know), and have medical and even cognitive boosting benefits at sub-hallucinogenic doses.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i really hate these kind of people.. they don't respect nature. that means that we shouldn't respect these kind of people at all... i am so disgusted... :\\
i'm totally almost exclusively all for the real indians in that regard!!!... :-| :tear: :angry:
the truth is that the real god will destroy these bastards.

peace

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
HermesTrismegistus a dit:
But to be honest i have never read much into everything he said on facebook etc and i also did not listen to his podcasts either. .

So you can not really say anything about it. It is funny how people form opinions without knowing what they are talking about.