Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Thank you so much to IJesusChrist

Replicat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mar 2012
He saved me from myself during a bad first (and maybe last) trip on mushrooms. Found a post to a reply to another person that had an unpleasant realization of "life."

Thoughts of life, selfishness, power, greed, work, and love all crossed my mind with HUGE levels of introspection, I never knew possible even with 25% thc strains of mj. I began to fear my fear of never returning had come true. I googled endless thoughts of bad trips until finding this amazing site.

His words were of great assurance that I could return to a solid state of mind. I currently Am coming down off of the trip and have seemingly emerged on top of my psyche once again.

Thank u thank u thank u x Infinity. Your words made the single difference to my mind and the direction I was heading with my thoughts. May have literally saved my life (don't be modest, you did)

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Psychedelics aren't to be messed with, but hopefully you learnt a whole great lot about Your self and the rest :lol:

Good thing you're feeling better; I know myself how bad Bad trips can be, but if you stick it out, there's a treat on the other side of the ridge (or the good, nice old you back on this side of it).

Welcome to the world of hallucinogens, space-brother! Good thing you're feeling alright.

ps. I always find smoking mj in nice, pure joints helpful on the come down. Take a while (days, weeks, months!) to interact with your experience, and don't be a stranger; ask questions on here if you have them. This is the community for you.

Much love,
Krisp

Replicat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mar 2012
Thanks a lot!

Feeling better this morning for sure.

Im slightly changed w my thought pattern, but just working on taking only the positives away from this.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Well! What a wonderful post to read.

I've been there man. :) Its the only way I can post things like that with pure sincerity - I know what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear, or what you should hear.

Those revelations can be so confronting. Its like having your head in the sand your whole life and suddenly someone rips you to the surface. All your time thinking you understood everything you saw gets slapped from your grasp and here you are, staring reality in the face.

Its a beautiful feeling, muddled by fear, awe, and shock, but you cannot deny that feelings with that much intensity are indeed beautiful.

I wish you all the best in the coming days, feel free to pm me or open up a new topic on things you want to discuss. Sometimes simply reading that someone else has been there can be the most relaxing feeling of all. Of course I will continue to post here so I can get awesome pats on the back like this!!

:lol:

Replicat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mar 2012
So glad your still on here to see this!

Went through the day feeling great, enlightened if you will :)

Hoping to get a better grip on everything in the coming time, and possibly trip sometime in the future now that I understand what to expect to some extent, and somewhat how to control/curb my thought flow.

After applying some thought to my trip, I have come to realize some of my reasons for having anxiety and panic attacks were because I feared nobody had ever delved so deep into their mind before and that nobody would understand, even a psychologist! My main thoughts were of the overwhelming amount of selfishness I possessed myself, as well as how much of it there is throughout the world. I experienced empathy like never before and truly saw why people act the way they do, but can now never hold it against them, for they truly are blind to it.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
...right on. :D

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Replicat a dit:
So glad your still on here to see this!

Went through the day feeling great, enlightened if you will :)

Hoping to get a better grip on everything in the coming time, and possibly trip sometime in the future now that I understand what to expect to some extent, and somewhat how to control/curb my thought flow.

After applying some thought to my trip, I have come to realize some of my reasons for having anxiety and panic attacks were because I feared nobody had ever delved so deep into their mind before and that nobody would understand, even a psychologist! My main thoughts were of the overwhelming amount of selfishness I possessed myself, as well as how much of it there is throughout the world. I experienced empathy like never before and truly saw why people act the way they do, but can now never hold it against them, for they truly are blind to it.

lol you sound like me

Replicat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mar 2012
Haha, glad to hear it for sure! Definitely been reading your posts (Gospel) and they have helped me to understand what I experienced and how to analyze it.

Thanks again to everybody on here helping!!!