Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Terence McKenna - The World and it's Double (full ver.)

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i found this first talk the other day; one which i had never heard before, so i thought i would share, as it is in my opinion rather hard to find. it is labeled "the world and it's double", but i believe it is mislabeled, because when i type that into my address bar, i get another video by McKenna which is actual footage of a lecture. which is great nonetheless. so i have decided to include both, so that you may make up your own minds. enjoy! :D

the one i wished to make the topic about:
[youtube]KRoL2BHdEp4[/youtube]

the actual "the world and it's double" :? :
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8802046521

"mckenna land" at deoxy.org

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Very funny and interesting video. :)

Barnacle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Déc 2011
Thanks for the post, gonna check this out later. Been getting into McKenna a lot lately as it happens. :D

L

Larry_Golade

Invité
There should be a dedicated McKenna thread somewhere. This guy – I sincerely believe – is one of the two or three writers that really changed the way I understand the world. Inspiration at its best.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Larry_Golade a dit:
There should be a dedicated McKenna thread somewhere. This guy – I sincerely believe – is one of the two or three writers that really changed the way I understand the world. Inspiration at its best.

same here lol... i think he is a prophet of the cyberdelic or psychedelic age that is upon us. the revolution is the only solution...
educate yourself!!!!!!!

peace :rock: