Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Terence McKenna

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Terence-McKenna-in-the-Amazon-in-1971.jpg

In memoria di un grande Uomo.

"Fifteen years ago, on April 3 at 2:15 am pacific time, Terence Kemp McKenna went silent forever and this world lost one of the most prolific advocates of the expanded states of mind. Brilliant, controversial and charismatic, Terence helped to spawn the culture of post-60's neo-shamanism across the globe. He was certainly a dreamer, a poet, a psychedelic wonderer, a philosopher and a mind gazer.
The path Terence encouraged people to walk led many to believe that the psychedelic visionary states suggest there is an infinitude of other dimensions in which eternal observers play hide and seek game of life and existence, through ever going parade of cells, bodies and numerous varieties of ecological habitats, all performing as an enormous stage act “to keep the drowsy emperor awake”, as Yeats put it. And in order to face this "howling Tao", one has to master the courage to turn the knob and walk through that door.
I will always be grateful to Terence Mckenna for everything he shared and contemplated, on record or on paper, his ideas and theories casting guiding beam of understanding over the murky dark waters of the Unknown that awaits all of us at the end of History, whether personal or collective one. I might be a bad fisher and my nets bring back only small sardines, but I know that the man who inspired and encouraged every one of us to find ourselves in the reflections of the Other, has already crossed this unknown territory, charted its deep waters, found the resting shore on the opposite side, and now is waiting for us to join, so we could all sit and smoke a joint in the shadow of his favorite tree, and share our adventures. Rest in peace, dear friend." - Tomas Fajfr, 2015
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v10n2/terence.html

In questo thread cerchero' di tradurre e rendere piu' accessibili alcuni passaggi e temi presenti nei suo seminari.

Ahum :heart:

Miao

Banni
Inscrit
19 Nov 2012
miao Terence <3 Bellissima foto! "People are so alienated from their own soul that when they finally meet their soul they think it is from another solar system" T. M.

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Molte persone cominciano pensando che io sia un guru e prendeno abbastana trip capiscono che, sono solo un testimone. Sono solo un testimone. ~ Terence McKenna

Trasceso

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2014
E' bello quando in "vere allucinazioni" scrive: "per il viaggio portammo lo stretto indispensabile: [...] ed 1 Kg d'erba" (ammetto che forse è un po' fuori tema)

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Ahaha no vanno bene anche questo tipo di post :)

rango

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Fev 2012
[h=1]Caos spiegato da Terence McKenna[/h]