Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tattoos

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Anyone have any tattoos?

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
i think i want one of a molecule next, i got a few more too

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
l_01a6d33e574113de6e6456980b533e1c.jpg

on my left shoulder
i have big plans for the future

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
I don't have any tattoos, but I've always wanted one for some reason.

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
I do not have any tattoos but I have plans. Around the middle of June I am getting 3 tattoos. I am getting psychonaut written in greek on my left inner arm; Psychonaut = [color=blue:2uyvikpp]???? ??

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
If I ever go bald I want a sad face tattooed on the back of my head, and always be smiling on my normal face, so I can change my mood just by turning around.

Nah, I dont have any tattoos, but that triangle fractal one is pretty cool. I wonder if you could get a really detailed Mandelbrot tattooed all over your body...

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
cockknocker a dit:
I wonder if you could get a really detailed Mandelbrot tattooed all over your body...

Probably. If you found a great tattoo artist.

If I ever get a tatttoo, I will be conducting interviews for the artist. :lol:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
nice!

NIK0P0L

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
25 Nov 2005
yeah sure I will take a pix tonight. On wich free site are u uploading yours ?

tisanemaster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2009
I'll surely get that one done in a few months (hopefully).
I'd also like to get the tattoo the shamans had in the book series "Earth's Children" (the books that changed my life) and also a haida-style owl (my native american totem).

btw, what does it feel like?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
^ :shock: what the fuck.

NIK0P0L a dit:
I have a wonderful Aztec calendar. Did it in Merida, Mexico

prouudd :p

this is the aztec calendar? I didn't know that, and I'm wearing a shirt with exactly that motive right now. :D

more ontopic, I don't think I'll get one, for lack of a symbol/motif with enough meaning to me that I would have a tattoo of it.

Remedy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Avr 2009
I've got my sig around my left wrist in black with red outline.

you can google the phrase. it's from the leviathan by thomas hobbes and means "the war of all against all". it describes the state of nature before any government was introduced and everyone had a right to everything. this being said, greed and distrust eventually or immediately took over and there became Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes..the war of all against all.

hobbes also states the laws of nature in which we could have lived in peaceful anarchy but instead had to appoint a sovereign to establish order. I believe it is possible to have a land of peace with no government but I think that human kind is much too immature for such freedom and this will either never come, or won't for a very long time.

and most people don't expect that when they ask some 19 year old what his bracelet tattoo says...

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
I'd like a scarification.
once saw a episode of tattoo hunter on discovery where a tribe cuts open the skin for 100 of times to make it look like crocodileskin.
awesome :)