Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Taking MDMA or K With a Stomach ulcer

prettyd*

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Déc 2008
I might have a stomach ulcer, I have been taking some prescribed drugs for it for the last month. I'm about to be off the meds next week, and hopefully my stomach should be better. I was thinking I might get into a little MDMA, or K. I know that these drugs are not good for ones stomach, and could actually cause ulcers. I was wondering if anyone knew if snorting MDMA, or K, would have a harsh effect on my stomach. When snorted do these drugs effect the stomach at all?

timespace

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
7 Nov 2009
Of course they affect the stomach, these substances don't stay in your nose, so if you are worried it might worsen your stomach ulcer it would be a good idea to wait a bit until everything is alright again. You will have a better trip if you're feeling healthy.

H

HeatherW

Invité
If you are taking meds (like antibiotics for your stomach ulcer) you shouldn't take MDMA or any other drugs or alochol in case there is a reaction (in the worst cast case) or just that they might reduce the effectiveness of your meds. Best to be sure IMHO.

yaateeh

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Fev 2009
This thread is really old but this info may help someone so...

Its yucky and drity and taboo but for people with stomach issues who want to take MDMA....put it in your butt.

Plugging (the term for rectal administration) MDMA is a viable way to get the drug in your system while not putting it in your stomach. nost are unwilling to try it because of the stigma associated with putting things up your ass but for people who can't eat MDMA its a godsend.

you can't just go stuffing pills up there though. you need an oral syringe and some water. fill the syringe with water and completely disolve your MDMA in it. then lube the syringe and push it into you anus about an inch ot so and shoot the solution up there.

you will have to lay on your side for 10-15 mintue to make sure it absorbs all the way or it migh leak out.

for more info...Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread