Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

TR: LSD, 4-AcO-DiPT, and DMT

TryptaNice

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Avr 2013
It said that this was the place to discuss "combinations", so that's why I am posting my trip report here.
The following is my account of one of my most out of the ordinary DMT experiences (this time the DMT happened to be smoked on top of LSD and 4-AcO-DMT). This is one of the only experiences where I actually kept my eyes open for the beginning of it (well, mostly my eyes were open just so I could have more DMT, but during this time, I was so fascinated by what I saw that I just decided to explore a bit). It is noteworthy to state that I rarely EVER get open eye visuals on psychedelics--sometimes even on DMT I don't get them. I get them a little more often than I used to nowadays, but still not as much as some seem to.

So here is the experience... I went over to my trusted friend's house to stay the night (I don't see this friend often because she lives about 2 hours away from me, but we are good friends, colleagues and have many mutual interests in the realm of psychedelia). I had expected that we would probably have plenty of interesting substances on hand for the evening, but we hadn't really discussed how we planned on the night panning out. We had decided to just play it by ear.

Shortly after I got there, she told me that she had just acquired some new LSD (and she always has DMT), and that we could have some of both. She asked me what I had brought. I had brought some DMT of my own, and additionally some 4-AcO-DiPT (which she then told me that she had never tried before). So we got started and each had some LSD. I had just one hit, as I am pretty receptive to the effects of psychedelics at relatively low doses. For an hour or two, we just talked about our lives, she read me some of her most recent written accounts of her own psychedelic experiences, and we worked on artwork (a collaborative piece) with my friend. I was pleased that our styles went together rather well, and the LSD seemed very strong and clean.

About two hours after we had dropped the acid, we decided to leave off on the artwork and take our 4-AcO-DiPT. After taking our 10mg capsules, we went to her room and laid in bed just talking and trancing out. I could feel the effects of the new tryptamine within only 20 minutes. Its empathogenic effects led us to open up a lot to one another about the things that had been going on in our lives, difficulties that we had been experiencing in various departments, our insecurities about ourselves and others, and also our immense appreciation for one another, our other good friends and everything else we were blessed to have in our lives. It was very therapeutic for both of us.

After about 45 minutes to an hour as I was still coming up on the 4-AcO-DiPT, I decided to have some DMT with my friend (she would have hers after I was done with my session), so I used my newly made "Machine" device to do so. I loaded up the pipe, meditated quietly for a few minutes and then and took two big hits, using up all that was in there. After that, I added more DMT to the pipe so that I could have a bit more. As I did so, I was forced to look at the photo album that the pile of DMT was on top of. I found myself looking at some embossed fractalized patterns on the photo album. They were static, so I looked at them more closely so as to discern whether or not they were a hallucination, or actually part of the photo album. I ran my fingers over the album only to actually *feel* the embossment, so I concluded somewhere in my working mind that the fractals were actually part of the design of the photo album. Not too far off, right?

As I tried to light the third hit of DMT, my spatial sense was so off that it took a lot of effort to figure out where to hold the lighter. It didn't help my efforts that my eyes were darting around as if I were in REM sleep mode. I looked around the room as I managed to take 2 more hits, and noticed that the room had turned into some sort of candy factory-like territory. Every piece of furniture and object in the room was static, intact and took on the exact same shape and form as it normally would, BUT each thing had its own special pattern that did not overlap with the patterns of other objects! For instance, my friend's walls (which were usually just plain white) were wallpapered in lime green and pink stripes. The plain wooden dresser was bright blue with bright pink flowers and teddy bears. I think that another piece of furniture had painted colorful candy canes on it. I was simply amazed that everything in the room could look exactly the same and be static; unmoving, yet literally looked like it was painted and wallpapered completely differently. It was so realistic and seemed like a dimension warp or something.

After I closed my eyes, needless to say, things became even more interesting. The place I was taken to also reminded me of a candy factory or playroom; themes from childhood were constantly present. There was a rotating gear, a sort of mandala that dominated my vision in the center of a colorful, tasty room. The gears/sections of the mandala were rhythmically changing and transforming systematically like the second hand of a clock. Every second or so (or however much time that really was), a section of it would develop into something else, and so on. Everything I saw from that point on was so incredibly detailed and rhythmic. I felt like I was a little kid in an interactive, virtual reality candy shop; this space was very synesthetic and even tasted like candy. I can't remember completely, looking back, exactly what was going on as far as details go, but this experience was so whimsical, colorful and amazing.

After I came down from the DMT, I felt so refreshed and still very psychedelic as I still had the rest of the LSD and 4-AcO-DiPT trip ahead of me! I looked at the photo album and realized that those fractals hadn't actually been there; they had been a visual and tactile hallucination. I was astonished at this because I've never experienced something like that before, as like I said I rarely ever get open eye visuals at all, let alone ones as bizarre and real as these.

The rest of the experience consisted of talking more with my friend, dancing to some good music and finishing our artwork.

As a whole, this experience was really beautiful and well-rounded. It invoked my creativity, opened me up emotionally (I had many heartfelt moments with my friend), and opened my eyes to new tryptamine dimensions that I had never before seen. I have done this combination a couple of times since, and I must say that it is one of my favorite "psychedelic cocktails" of all time.

TryptaNice

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Avr 2013
Only one trip?? I wanna hear! What was it on? :) Thanks for enjoying my post. I'm glad you liked it!!

angkuh a dit:
I love your sharing about your excellent trip. One day, I will share too about my trip.

Mavraek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2013
Thank You for sharing this! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your experience. Easy to read and follow your experience. As well as heartwarming to know there is folks out there like You and your Friend. I do not know what the 4-AcO-DiPT is, so I have now a new thing to research! YAY! I am new to DMT. And started from scratch. With that, meaning research, finding an outlet for mhrb, the waiting game, the extraction, finding a sitter, and 'whatnots'. So gd funny I was to myself when the time came to actually partake of that which I had so passionately labored for. Fear! Fear! HaHaHeeee. That after all that...that absolutely nothing would happen. My sitter was perfect. Altho I did not break thru, was not disappointed. My mind is stronger than I ever imagined at some things and has not let go of the 'comparison syndrome'. (just made that up). Anyway, I would like to be friends and do some artwork with You. I consider my One to be a 'Creative Designer', aka Artist. The setting You described for the trip experience is wonderful. I know that the setting in which we trip is extremely vital to the experience we have. Peace in.
k