Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

TR Candyflip, speed, coke, H....

phatass

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Août 2007
So it was new years eve, and it was gonna be a big one, we started with some drinks and a few lines of cocaine round a mates place, me and two friends and a friends girlfriend, we had a few beers and it was about 8pm.

We left my mates hyped up, and heading off to an underground rave in an abandoned warehouse, so once we find the place in an industrial district out of town, and the bass is thumping from way outside the building.

We go in just before midnight, and each drop 250mg of MDMA, there were three different "walls of sound", mainly DnB, Tribe, Hardcore, Hardtek, and there we met some friends who we often see at various raves. I decide to drop my other bomb of 250mg of MDMA about two hours after the first, and dance till i could hardly stand, I lay down on the floor and could feel the bass flowing through my body and leaving through my hands.

We met mad amounts of people, there must have been over a thousand people, one of which offers to sell a gram of speed, i feel obliged since my mates paid for the cocaine beforehand, so I get the stuff, and its proper sticky, hard to cut into lines but fucking strong, gets me off my ass and up in front of the speakers again.

I do another bomb of about 200mg of MDMA but feel like something is missing, so i go on a bit of a quest, find some heroin, good quality, well the best i've ever tried, but that was for later, what i wanted for now was something else, something psychadelic... shrooms , ket, maybe LSD... so I ask around (mainly the people who have vans, and not long after find someone with liquid LSD. I decide to get a drop and my mates share a drop in a beer... we do another little booster of MDMA and speed to keep going, its about 5 in the morning but its all gone by so fast.

Then things start looking funky, there are waves of color, everybody in the rave seems connected, we all dance together, united as one. As I close my eyes i see my four senses (smell, touch, hearing, taste), impossible to explain in words but when i close my eyes the music flowing through my body, the experience is like meeting god, seeing space and time as they mix up together, knowing all in the moment, and living in the now.

We stay for another 5 hours at the rave till about 10 am at which point i'm still tripping hard... we know that there will be cops on the way out, my mate is a bit paranoid so he finishes his cocaine with us, and we all (exept the driver) smoke on a spliff to chill out a bit, this just makes things more crazy for me. And off we go, as we expected, we're stopped by the cops on the way out, they do an alcohol test on the driver, who passes since she hasn't drunk since the evening before, unfortunately it looks like the car in front of us are less lucky and as we leave they are getting out of the car to get searched.

The ride home is spent cracking up with a mate about everything and nothing, the journey is only about 40 minutes but flashes by, when we arrive at mine its about 11, we see my dad, a quick "hi dad" and i'm off to my room, which seems so small on cid, and the colors are still funky, and flowing like waves. But its starting to get late so i decide to finish of my Heroin, sniff it up in two fat lines, and pop 40mg of valium, we start watching some "Bill Bailey" a british comedian, really funny, but i'm half nodding off, the downers have calmed down my visuals. I decide to boost with 50mg of methadone, and nod off... when i wake up, a few hours later i'm still tripping, so i steal some tramadol and dextropropoxyphene from my mama and drop about 500mg of each, not sure if theres much point having taken the methadone before, but it definately does something to me. My mates leave, and leave me with a couple of spliffs, an afterglow, and a bit of a MDMA come-down... and i spend the rest of the day drinking orange juice, and watching films...

The best New Years eve ever... :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
:shock:
How's the hangover? :lol:

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
^ :wink: just recovered today... thats why i was able to write the TR